Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character- Seth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
char

Character sheet
Character: Seth
Affiliation:
HP:
Character- Seth Barredleft500/500Character- Seth Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Character- Seth Empty
PostSubject: Character- Seth   Character- Seth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 am

NAME: Seth

AFFILIATION: Basically uhhh evil. ish. ...Freelance evil?

unless someone captured him. then he'd probably have to do what they say, eh?

muahaha.

DESCRIPTION: wild, unruly spiked hair. It's natural. =D The color varies from various hues of red-brown, yellow, and black all mixed together with a single green streak on the right side. He's a good... meh, 8' 7'' usually, but he can shrink himself to fit human standards. He can't grow any bigger than 8'7'' in his humanoid form and can't shrink to something ridiculous. like. uh. i dunno. a foot. He's got no ears. Seth hides this by having hair long enough so that you honestly wouldn't notice unless you stared. REALLY HARD.

His eyes are brown with streaks of red and a copper ring around the irises. (he also has slitted pupils.) they're really squinty. like a lizard.

I should have probably explained in the first place that Seth isn't human. xD He's a draconian. He's a subspecies of dragon, the more common kind that either keep to themselves (that's the nice kind.) or terrorize villages in their dragon form. (that's what Seth is.) the terrorizing kind find it their duty, sort of, to cause humanity such despair out of tribute to their ancestors, the old dragons. Their magic adapted and helped them shapeshift into what they look like now.

ANYWAY. more about that later. this is description time.

Seth is left handed, so his left arm is completely encased in a reddish black sort of armor that matches his scales in his dragon form, with a bright yellow eye on his shoulder. It's stuck like that, no matter what he does. He's able to pass it off as armor, though. It also has two jagged blades on the lower arm, near his wrist. His left hand is connected to the armor as well with the same protection-- the fingers are long and clawed to a dangerous point that can puncture tempered metal easily. This is the most powerful piece of his body in his humanoid form. It's also the most durable, which is saying something. Sometimes, it acts like it has a mind of his own...

Seth also has a tail. It's flat, scaled lightish brown, and has quills along the top that stand almost straight up when he feels threatened, as well as six spikes on his tail that can stick out and stab people, like a spear. normally, if he's trying to blend in somewhat, he coils it up and hides it under his clothes to the point where you can't even tell it's there. It's got a sort of beaver like feel to it.

Seth also has a forked tongue and a scar across his nose. just because. =d

As for clothing? mehhh, it's super simple. an open, washed-out blue tunic with a brown belt. (can't usually see this because his tunic's frigging huge.) under it he has a loose, greenish shirt. His pants are a cool blue-grey with little 'x's on them. (think Wakka except not two layers.) they cut off at his calves, going down to black wrappings. His feet can change from normal feet (he's clumsy in these) to feet like a deinonychus, with the hooked claw on the innermost claw. (mad fast with these.) His shoes are usually black, to match his wrappings.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES: Seth's a Land Dragon, so his abilities focus around the earth, really. He can easily reshape earth with his bare, er, claws. he has to actually physically touch it to move it around, though, and even then this takes a lot out of him-- he may be a dragon but he's still young as hell and isn't as experienced as an old geezer dragon. He opts more for just using his bod. His claws are his main weapon, but he kicks like a mule and his tail can be pretty scary when he's trying to stab you with it.

one thing to be noted of Seth-- his whole body is very, very hard to pierce, except his belly and eyes. Guns can pierce his skin easily, but a sword, or something of that nature, usually glances right off. Or breaks. Bullets can't pass through his left arm. Shoot him in that yellow eye when it's open though, hmmm...

Seth is super fast and super strong. He's a tank on steroids. He can also breathe fire. (what dragon doesn't.) Elemental magic he's weak against include water and wind. Seth's magic defense actually sucks in general. (sounds like my pokemon team.)

When Seth is on the brink of losing, he gets pissed. Like, really pissed. So he transforms into a full fledged dragon. This full fledged dragon is a sixteen foot tall, scaly ball of pissed off wyrm. Even when he's weakened to this point you shouldn't take him lightly. Razor sharp claws the size of your face? Scorching hot breath five times what you were dealing with before? Tail that could flick you aside like a flea with blades on it that could cut into a mountain wall? You better hope his stomach is in sight. He's also slower in this form, and he's already got terrible eyesight as it is-- he ends up having limited vision.

Seth also regenerates. 5 HP every battle post (even when he's harmed, just -5 from the original total).

PERSONALITY: Seth is mean as hell. Hates anyone that isn't a dragon. He's got a bit of a supremist complex and won't respect anyone unless they best him in a battle. And even then it's hard to get him to even look at you without snarling.

(except sole-magic users. He'd probably want to eat them if they got close enough.)

He enjoys stealing from people and hoarding all their treasure in a secret cave. Sound cliche? 'Cause it is. d= He travels the world stealing from EVERYONE and maybe decimating a castle or two. You know, for kicks.

BACKGROUND:

-draconians:

draconians, as stated before, are dragons that learned to shapeshift to humanish forms. They're less powerful than their predecessors but also more sentient. They form family groups (even if they are widely spread out. that's what family reunions are for!) Some draconians took this opportunity to hide farther into the woods, secluding themselves. Some, on the other hand, took it upon themselves for revenge, teaching their kids to be just like the evil monsters humans mistook them to be. (might add more here later.)

-Seth:

Seth is an orphan, his parents killed by a couple of fat, fugly dragon hunters that did it for profit (and not because they were mean and nasty. ...which they were. but the hunters were mean and nasty too, so I guess it evens out).

Hence the hate for humans.

The rest of the world turned its back on him, so he set fire to their shoes and proceeded to claw their spines bloody. He grew up with bad blood, honestly. He has no idea what it's like to actually feel... happy, except for that funny feeling he gets when he sees nature undisturbed, or when he's on a mountaintop all by himself, or something.

Since no one's tried to change him, he'll probably stay that way the rest of his life.

unless, you know, something life changing turns him around.

otherwise, he's just gonna be a lean, mean, fire breathing machine.

PICTURE!!

Character- Seth Seth

here guys have some dumb art that I messed up alot on

might change his hair, I don't like it as much as I thought I would. x:
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Character- Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character- Seth   Character- Seth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Good job, I especialy enjoyed the nice artwork

only bad points were, I recommend a more professional style of writing when posting. Its fine for the profile (you followed the format) but it bugs people in the actual roleplay.

Otherwuse
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
char

Character sheet
Character: Seth
Affiliation:
HP:

Character- Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character- Seth   Character- Seth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:57 pm

KINGFROSTY wrote:
Good job, I especialy enjoyed the nice artwork

only bad points were, I recommend a more professional style of writing when posting. Its fine for the profile (you followed the format) but it bugs people in the actual roleplay.

Otherwuse
APPROVED

ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT PROFESSIONAL?

Whyyee Iiii ougghttaa -puts up dukes-

geez, frostman, don't worry 'bout it, yeah? I may be a goof but OTHERWISE (ahaha i'm just messin') I'm a decent roleplayer, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character- Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character- Seth   Character- Seth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character- Seth
Page 1 of 1