Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rufus' council of World(s) Domination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Barredleft500/500Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Empty
PostSubject: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 pm

(post here if your a bad guy)

Rufus stood in the grand dinning hall, his back was towards the large double doors, he was facing the window at the end of the hall. Snow, sleet and ice blanketed the meloncoly city, covering the black streets and gray walls of thr Ragalian capital.
'Soon,' he thought to himself, 'soon we can leave all of this behind...' The wood of the double doors groaned as the opened, admitting the person that walked into the hall.

(again post here if your a bad guy...all one of you)
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
char

Character sheet
Character: Seth
Affiliation:
HP:
Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Barredleft500/500Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 am

a raged howl echoed over the tumult of sleet and rain outside.

Seth strained so hard against the bounds they'd tied him down with the metal screamed with pressure. But not even a land dragon could break dwarf metal so easily.

"RrrrRRrgh," he snarled, before cutting loose on his power. His almost inhuman screech mixed with his dragon roar as he transformed, and he heaved heavily against the thin strings that wrapped around his body. They stretched slightly before springing back to their original state.

"LET ME OUT." he bellowed. The only response was the reverb of his own frustrated yell. Seth snarled viciously before he thrashed about again.

Fool! He wasn't even watching when that bastard wrapped the chain around him. Why, when he got out of these binds...

Seth's eyes blazed with unadulterated, burning rage, his spikes quivering on end as he seethed from his position on the floor of the empty room next to the hall.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Raven strode into the room, he had recently returned from his skirmish at the border and his wounds had healed rather well. Rufus did not turn as Raven came into the room, or as he sat. It was only until he asked, "Why did you call me?" Rufus continued to statre out of the window.
"Would you like to see my new toy?" He beckoned Raven to the window pointing to a chained beast clawing and tugging at black chains. From the angle the beast could more than likely see the two men from the window.
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm

((OoC: BEAST? Whhyyeee Iiieeeee oouuggghhhttaaaaa~ lol))

Seth spotted the men in the window and immediately froze, fuming. If they deemed him weak, maybe he could leave, and then he'd wreak his revenge upon their scrawny little...

He stared at the vague shadows in the window behind Raven. Did... that man have wings?

He's not human, Seth thought foggily, stubbornly denying the fact that he was fatigued from such thrashing. I wonder what they want with me... The draconian shook his head slightly before attempting to roll away, tucking his quills safely flat so he wouldn't get stuck. Maybe if he wiggled enough, he could find an escape from these accursed chains, and then find an exit out of this house...

Seth couldn't budge. He snarled again in frustration. The dragon settled for glancing up at the window and letting loose a nasty, furious breath of fire that blackened the glass to the point of being opaque.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

Rufus frowned at the blackened window, it would take several days and much money to replace it. Had Raven not been Raven he might have chuckled at Rufus expense.
"Come my friend, we should properley greet our visitor." Rufus said as he walked through the door and down the hallway that led to Seth's holding place. Raven cringed at the thought of being called Rufus' 'friend', yet followed none the less.

As the couple reached the yard that housed the man, Raven was slightly ataken back by just how BIG it was. He cautiously kept his distance from the formidible looking creature as Rufus paced around the chained being.
"I've a mind to send you to the silver mines for ruining that window. Im sure the warden would love to have a strong pair of arms like yours in the mines. Youd be suprised what a couple decades of whipping and hard labor can do for your character." He was clearly trying to anger Seth. "Now, hopefully you can understand this, I have a deal for you if your willing to take it," Rufus spoke the words in a half yell, overanunciating as though speaking to a senile codger, "Or perhaps you would like to be chained in the silver mines instead?" Raven leaned against the wall, shaking his head. This could not end well...
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 am

Seth held his breath and bit his tongue, almost fireballing the man's face in his rage. Whipping?! Him?! And the way the bastard talked to him was the most disgraceful thing he could-- why, if only he could have escaped these damned chains...

The dragon's whole body quivered with restraint. He twisted his neck, miniscule scales hissing together softly as he glared into Rufus' face with one gigantic eye. Seth refused to dignify the man with his smaller form, or even a legible answer. ((ooc: he'd probably morph back if Rufus left the room at some point. Raven isn't quite human so I guess he'd be slightly more comfortable, even if he'd still be a nasty beeyatch haha)) He did, however, growl menacingly, the complex vibrations a low insult in his dragon tongue.

Then, with a sneer, he reared backwards, long neck heaving as he launched a giant, stinking, steaming loogie of dragon snot at the man's feet. The smell of burning...something was in the air as the material of the shoes began to melt with the sheer acidity and heat.

Whipping, my ass, thought Seth. My scales are tougher than anything this bastard can throw at me. I'm one of the strongest races in this world. F-cker thinks he has me under control... he better think again. I refuse to work for some lowly human inferior. The sneer returned, curling his lip and showing off his violent, blood-stained teeth, sharp as his quills that were standing stock-straight once again.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC-LAWL dragon loogie >#D

If Rufus was angry or intimidated by the dragon's display of direspect he did not show it. He looked at the mucus that ate at the edges of his favorite boots and then back into the reptilian eye of the creature. Rufus returned the dragons favor spitting at its enormous clawed feet. "I have your answer it seems..." His voice was deadly quiet, and tension between man and beast was thick enough to choke someone. Rufus turned leaving the way he came. "You just lost your one chance at freedom." He was gone.

Raven eyed the dragon catiously. Dispite his earlier threat, Raven was sure what Rufus had a mind to do now. Few people ever refused Rufus' requests and no one had ever disrespected him so. Raven slightly admired the beats for it. He looked up, he had to tilt his head back quite a ways to see the dragon's face clearly.
"You know he was actually being quite fair, considering how he normally is." Raven still kept his distance, but he was curious about the dragon. Anyone who could get away with disrespecting Rufus so deserved recognition in his mind. "Besides despite what you might think, it would be better for all of us if you remained on his good side." Though the hope of that was very small now.
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm

((ooc: OKAY. to avoid further confusion for me and other people, when Seth is a dragon, I will refer to him as a dragon, wyrm, etc. When he's in his humanoid form, I'll call him a draconian, yeah? that way we won't get so messed up, haha. 'cause it confuses me too... >_>; ))

Seth reared as well as he could without falling when the man offended him, emitting a high pitched shriek that scraped harshly against any ears within range. Balls of fire wrecked the walls around him, blackening the stone's somber gray to an unnerving black. The dragon strained, still screaming, as he stretched the mythic chain so hard it began to creak with exertion, still shooting orbs of flame in his wrath at the door's frame. The room began to stink of sulphur and charcoal.

He'd almost cracked the dwarf's string when his fatigue suddenly overwhelmed him, and he slumped onto the floor sideways, teeth bared, panting heavily. The thin, tiny black chains sprang back together again easily, negating any progress he may have made. Seth lay there for a while, fuming inside and out as smoke rose from his nostrils.

The dragon had forgotten Raven was there. He arched his neck, swiveling his head around to look down at the other. The man with wings. Was he human? Seth sniffed contemptuously. No. He smelled... different. Almost the same, but it still wasn't. The wyrm wrinkled his nose in distaste, and began to speak, his voice rumbling with the addition of his beast vocal chords.

"How you can answer to such filth is beyond me. Being afraid of him is another, even more ridiculous topic." His sneer returned and he twitched his flat tail along the floor. "Disgusting filth like that is no match for such as me." His low tone quivered with anger and seething venom. "If he thinks dwarf metal is too strong for me, he may think again before dealing with land dragons once I escape..."
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 am

Raven was curiously suprised when the dragon spoke. He had assumed that it....he, could, but it was still strange to hear. He leaned against the newly blackened wall, and sighed. "I only answer to him until I find means to return to my own world." He didn't feel the need to hide the fact that he was from another world. He doubted people in this world walked around with black wings on thier back. "There is someone, someone very important, that I need to kill. You can understand this yes? Truth be told, I've wanted to gut him at least more than once, Rufus has that effect on people." Raven looked at the dargon squarely. "And I don't expect you to fear him, but I can assure you, watever he had planned for you has to be better than being chained up here. Or watever he brooding over now." Raven shrugged "If nothing else you can torch him the second your free. Thou I ask that you don't," he sighed, "I need him for the time being." There was obvious distaste as the words were said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' council of World(s) Domination   Rufus' council of World(s) Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rufus' council of World(s) Domination
Page 1 of 1