Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)

Go down 
+3
cupcakemichi
Ladon
Arch-D
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Barredleft247/5002-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty
PostSubject: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 am

Alright, since I cannot put this in announcements:

Attention, We are Commencing a TWO MONTH timeskip.

Meaning that, if you have a Topic that is going on right now, feel free to continue on with it, but be forwarned ALL NEW TOPICS WILL TAKE PLACE 2 MONTH LATER.

Our Admin, KingFrosty will be writting up the new timeskip topics soon.

During that time, i would like to know: (PLEASE COMMENT THIS HERE.)
what side will you be on in 2 months?
if any of your Character's have died.
if any new character's have appeared in Solace.

Alright? Have fun.
Feel free to end any loose ties, and also to think of a clever story of what happened to your characters during the two month period for when the new topics appear. kk?

Thanks a bunch. - FinalMai.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Barredleft247/5002-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 am

Mai in two months will be almost completly different
(I am re-writting her whole profile for this, so when someone can, please accept it?)

She will be on the Amina-Alondia Side.

New characters: KG (that is his nickname, writting his profile right now. Will be on AA Side.)
Back to top Go down
Ladon

Ladon

Character sheet
Character: Ladon
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Barredleft500/5002-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Should we also be updating our Character sheets as well to be up-to-date with the 2 month jump? (adding to our history whats happened thus far in the rp, changing the age/appearance if required, etc.)

Still on the Amina/Alondia side.

Nope! Still alive and flying. ;3

Nope to this one either. Although, I'd like to put in a request if anyone is looking into creating a new character. I'd be nice to have one or more Ladon's brothers she might have the chance of running into. PM me if this sounds fun and we can work in the details.

I look forward to the jump.

Last edited by Ladon on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a few more thoughts and comments)
Back to top Go down
http://orphan.dragonempress.net/board/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Barredleft500/5002-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 pm

this was all in michi's new profile >.>

Michiyo will now be on the Amina/Alondia side with some new spells.

While hiding out in Sol, she meets Miyako(i don't care if Mai meets her too, as a matter of fact- she should lol. since mai and michi are hiding out together anyway lol) who is from Sol and on her way down to Anima. Miyako is also now with Amina/Alondia.

now go read both of there new profiles to figure the rest out. >.>

Last edited by cupcakemichi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i don't know why i keep wanting to type anima instead of amina ><)
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Barredleft357/5002-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:59 am

Both Theo and Joshua will probably be on the Amina/Alondia alliance
no thanks ima good :]
I dont think i will... im sure 2 is enough for everyone XD

... and that is it O_o
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:28 am

Updating character sheets im not sure about...I would ask KingFrosty about that.
Back to top Go down
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 am

Do I have to post my characters' new profile first?
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 am

Jona wrote:
Do I have to post my characters' new profile first?

Well if its a completely new profile yes, but if your just improving on the one already established, then no.

As for me

Raven is dead (TT.TT I know) Keon has appeared and has joined the Alondia/Amina Alliance, but doesnt directly work with them.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Joby

Character sheet
Character: Mindmaster
Affiliation: Ragalia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 am

Deathcro will be officially with Amina/Alondia, and my supervillain Mastermind shall side with Ragalia.

None of my characters will die right away and

I'll make a new character when and if I decide to kill one off.
Back to top Go down
http://Khatru.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)   2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-MONTH TIMESKIP (IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Basic Info :: Q and A-
Jump to: