Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanfic~Larien centric

Go down 

You like?
I Like!!
Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_lcap40%Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
More! More! Please!!!
Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_lcap20%Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ew.....
Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_lcap0%Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Please do us all a favor and stop posting,you are a sucky writer.
Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_lcap0%Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PINEAPPLE!!!
Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_lcap40%Fanfic~Larien centric I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Fanfic~Larien centric Barredleft500/500Fanfic~Larien centric Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Fanfic~Larien centric Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Ok, hi guys. I started writing a fanfic, including one of Finalmai's characters. Mai. Well, anyway, I have permission for it, and I'm not finished writing it yet, but I'd thought I'd post what I have so far. This will be a bit graphic and might be disturbing, just let me know what you think.

Title: Angel's with Ripped Wings
Series: Knights of Solace
Characters: Larien, Arrai, Mai
Rating: Mature (graphic violence and sexual situations) The first few parts are fine though. Nothing bad or graphic, I'll put up a warning when it gets to that point.
Pairing: ArraixMai, ArraixLarien, LarienxMai
Length: So far? About 2,950 words, and 5 pages

Larien and Arrai had been walking down the same path for what seemed like ages. And Larien had to constantly put up with Arrai’s ‘Are we there yet’. All they had been seeing for the past few miles were trees upon trees. Now Arrai was complaining that he was hungry. The two began to see a glimmer of human existence as they began to encounter the small cabins and homes of villagers on the outermost parts of a settlement. They saw a lumberjack cutting wood for his family fire here and there and a few farmers working in the forest. They received weary and suspicious glances from all of the people they passed. Slowly a small town began to form around them and surely enough a city arose. The people thickened out as more and more appeared, each one with a less suspicious face. And now Arrai was complaining he was tired.

“You don’t get tired.” Larien reminded Arrai. He accounted several nights where Arrai would keep Larien up all night discussing trivial topics. They wouldn’t sleep those nights and Larien would be the only one affected.

“But my feet hurt~!” He whined. Arrai was walking with his arms folded behind his head and was playfully swaying here and there in the now crowded city streets.

Larien sighed. “We’ll find somewhere to rest for the night, so please stop complaining.” Larien was feeling a bit anxious and restless walking down this crowded street. He did is utmost best to not make eye contact with anyone and to not bump into any civilians. ‘Look straight forward.’ He told himself. How could he keep his eyes forward when he had such a mischievous companion? Arrai was constantly swaying to and fro, flirting with girls that passed by and occasionally the men. Larien chided himself for thinking Arrai would do any less. He never knew how to be discreet; Arrai always had to barge into a town claiming there was a bounty on his head proudly as though it were a badge of honor.

Arrai was winking at another girl when he had noticed her walking down the street. “Ah!” Was all he said, before he skipped after her joyfully.

Larien was left flabbergasted on how a grown man could act in such a manner. Then his eyes fell on her too. ‘Hm, a familiar face in a place like this? This can’t be a coincidence.’

“Mai~!” Arrai said happily as he made it up to her. As she turned to see Arrai, her face reflected shock, and a 'Great what are you doing here?' expression. Arrai acted as though he hadn’t noticed as he waved happily and Larien caught up to the two.

Mai took a step back. “Well, what a coincidence, running into you two here.” Mai said in a not to happy voice. “

Arrai continued to play oblivious as he excitedly responded. “What a coincidence it is.” He agreed. “It must be fate telling us that it is indeed true love!” Arrai made a large dramatic movement and pursed his lips in a kiss. “Let’s celebrate with a kiss-“

“Yeah…sure it is.” Mai interrupted in a sarcastic voice pushing Arrai’s lips away with the palm of her hand.

Arrai remained frozen, his lips touching her hand as his “heart was shattered”.

“How cruel, Mai pie.” He feigned a hurt voice stepping back from her hand. “Don’t you believe in fate?”

“Not really. Just like I don’t believe that running into you guys was a coincidence.”

“Well then it must be a coincidence after all.” Larien explained. “Because I was thinking the same thing.” Larien responded. “Are you staying in this town overnight?” Larien asked, trying to form a conversation. He knew he was bad at it, but the monks had told him that you should ask about other people so that they think that you were interested. The beast side of Larien didn’t understand things like that, but he followed their example.

“I was just dropping off a bounty.” Mai was dusting her hands. In the background Arrai was dancing around the two trying to get their attention. They both ignored him.” I just finished up, but it’s too late to go back out into the woods. I’m staying at a Tavern for the night and leaving early in the morning.” Mai felt at ease with this normal conversation. It was less random then talking to Arrai.

“What tavern?” Larien asked. “We need a room as well for the night. Arrai keeps complaining about sleeping out in the woods.” Arrai did a leap to impress Mai, but still the two ignored him.

“The prancing pony down the way.” Mai pointed down the street. “I think they still have rooms." Arrai was now balancing a small knife on his finger (don’t ask where he found the knife). “Are you guys going to just turn in quickly for the night?” Mai asked. Arrai was now completing knife tricks left and right.

“I think so. We’re low on money right now, so we most likely will grab a bite to eat and then head in.” Arrai was about to throw the knife before Larien turned and stared at him. “What are you doing?” Arrai shrugged and put the knife away.

“Ah, well I was going out to eat but if you guys are tired, I suppose I’ll see you back at the tavern.” Larien nodded and Mai waved a farewell.

Arrai paused and made a sad face. “Mai pie! Don’t leave me~!” She waved once again rolling her eyes before turning down the street. Arrai’s shoulders slumped in defeat. ‘Ooh! Cute skirt at six ‘o clock.’ He was about to chase after said skirt before he felt a hand grab his shoulder.

“I don’t think so.” Larien’s face was annoyed. “C’mon, let’s go.” He dragged Arrai the opposite direction as they set out to check into the hotel.

-x-X-x-

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:
Fanfic~Larien centric Barredleft500/500Fanfic~Larien centric Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Larien had felt the estranged look he had gotten from the tavern’s manager when he had told him that the two of them needed a room. Even if there was only one bed, Larien didn’t understand why the man would look at him that way, but he was sure that there was something behind it, because Arrai was chuckling loudly in the background.

He paid the manager quickly and turned to speak to Arrai. “The manager says that they serve bread and meat with ale here. So we should probably grab a bite to eat, no?” Arrai was looking across the room, obviously ignoring Larien who stood awaiting an answer. “Hello?” He asked. “Arrai?”

He turned to look in the same direction as Arrai. ‘Couldn’t be that muscley bald guy.’ Larien thought as he looked over the faces. ‘Or that strange fellow with the hat. Maybe it’s the girl with the knif—no that’s not a girl, and no way.’ Then he saw the most likely candidate, or candidates…. two girls dressed like your average barmaids with your average attire. Their breasts were accentuated as they pooped from the top of their dress to reveal their curves. They wore makeup and had curly fair colored hair. They were beautiful, but an average beauty. Both clearly interested in Arrai who was clearly interested back.

“Why don’t you go get something to eat?” Arrai patted Larien on the head, never removing his glances from the two girls. Larien rolled his eyes. “I think it’s time for me to go and play~.” Arrai walked across the room confidently and wrapped his arms around either girl’s shoulders. He obviously said some lame pick up line because the two giggled before walking off with him.

Larien sighed, alone once again. He hated it when Arrai would do that. He didn’t know exactly what he was doing, but he knew that it left Larien all alone, and that was potential for danger. He sighed finding an empty table (LOL, how romantic) and sitting at it. He waited to be served and munched on a piece of bread as he waited for the “main course”. He sat bored glancing around. ‘No, no. Stop that. Don’t make eye contact just focus straight ahead. Don’t notice anyone and they won’t notice you.’

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm

WARNING
This is where it gets abit violent and racy, so if you guys don't like what I have so far, just stop reading, if you like, by all means, continue.

Larien kept his eyes trained on the table and ignored the presence of everyone else. He was able to sense the spiritual wavelengths of every person nearby and he blocked all of those from his mind. ‘Too many lights. Too many souls.’ He felt like he was surrounded by all these peaceful normal souls. And then he felt it. Like being slapped across the face a sudden burst of power. Larien’s eyes jolted open. A different wavelength. Not like the people surrounding him. Crazed and wild. He looked around the room. Something about this wavelength was familiar to him. Yet he couldn’t put his finger on it. ‘Danger.’ His sense told him. This soul was bloodthirsty and was out to kill. No one in the room was the source of the erratic wavelength. It functioned without reason and was spontaneous. Then he felt it. This madness was—

Larien bolted up the stairs of the establishment feeling for that wavelength. He could feel the excitement of the beast within as he placed a hand on the doorknob. He felt his own consciousness slipping into this madness but dug his nails deep into his arm to calm himself. He turned the handle and opened the door.

The smell of blood overwhelmed Larien as he opened the door. He found himself gag slightly at the sight before him. There was blood everywhere. Almost as though someone had taken a paintbrush and badly tried to paint the walls. Larien saw the first body. Well a part of her. Her torso had been ripped from her lower body, her intestines and other organs falling from the large open wound. Her blonde hair fell upon her pale cheek. He recognized the makeup and the dead eyes staring up at him immediately.

He looked to the center of the room just behind the side of the bed. Arrai was on the floor leaning over something. Larien ran around to the side to get a better view. Arrai was hovering above the other girl, well what was left of her. Blood was all over his hands and the front of his outfit was covered in it. The girls had been clawed and torn at, Arrai’s hand deeply dug into her abdomen playing around with her large intestine.

“Arrai,” Larien almost gagged. “What have you done?”

Arrai’s head slowly rose to glance up at Larien. The soulless eye stared up at him, a large grin spread across his lips. Larien could now see the other half of the blonde girl laying next to Arrai, her leg and the other girls arm were detached and laying on the other bed.

“Gushy insides.” Arrai brought his hand out of the girl removing a part of her intestine in the process. He squeezed at the organ until it slipped from his hand. He brought his arm up to his face and wiped away what looked like sweat from his mouth and brow, his sun kissed skin now tainted with blood. “They’re all warm inside.” Arrai explained. “But once they stop struggling they aren’t any fun.” Arrai was talking like a madman. Larien felt the urge to vomit as the waves emitting from Arrai permeated the room. “Say?” Arrai caught Larien’s attention again. “Won’t you play with me? The dolls are broken.”
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Before Larien could think he was smashed up against a wall. The wind had been knocked of him and he gasped for a second. Arrai was standing before him, his shoulders hunched. Larien’s eyes widened in fear as he felt for any sense of sanity in Arrai. It was all gone. Quickly Larien turned to run. It was futile however as the Arrai had grabbed roughly the back of Larien’s head as he tossed him back into the room. Larien landed on the blood stained sheets of the bed.

“Running away makes it fun, only if the person can run away.” Arrai explained straddling Larien as his hands reached for his throat. “You’re too slow to outrun me though, little kitty.” Larien gasped for air, as Arrai squeezed his windpipe.

“A-arrai-!” Larien tried to speak. He dug his fingers into Arrai’s strong and bloody hands but it made no difference. As he looked up into Arrai’s face he watched his steely eyes stare at him. It was interesting but Larien found his eye very beautiful at that moment. He could feel himself slipping and the beast becoming restless. It wanted to tear up Arrai and feel the warmth of blood. Something behind that crazed eye clicked as Arrai stared into Larien’s face. A sort of recognition flashed behind them. His grip loosened slightly but remained on Larien’s throat.

Larien took this breathe of air to knock Arrai off from on top of him. The blow caused the both of them to fall off the bed in a crash of limbs. Larien out of breathe and weakened flipped onto his stomach and attempted to crawl away, coughing and hacking. He tried desperately to get air back into his lungs, as he grasped his now crimson stained throat.

Larien felt the pain of his transformation begin to shoot throughout his body. He cried out in pain a small howl as he grabbed his arm that was deforming. He gripped his flesh trying to calm himself. ‘Stop! No, don’t transform, not here, not now!!’ As Larien’s eyes began to glow red he shut them quickly trying to forget about the pain. ‘Calm down! Calm down!’

As Larien struggled with the pain, Arrai held his face with his bloody hands from where Larien had struck him. The blow had made the eye patch fall off of his face and a small scratch from Larien’s clawed hand. He sat up gripping his face a small and terrifying laugh erupted from his lips. He began to laugh maniacally.

“Now I remember!” He withdrew his hand to reveal his disfigured eye. “You’re not the plaything.” He looked down at the struggling Larien. “You’re the angel. My angel.” Arrai grabbed the back of Larien’s clothes and pulled him back underneath him. Reaching underneath his abdomen he flipped Larien back onto his back with ease. Larien’s eyes widened in fear as he stared directly into Arrai’s eye.

“Angels need their wings to be clipped,” Arrai punched Larien hard in the mouth and then grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling Larien in close to his face. “Little angels fly away. We have to clip the wings so they can’t fly.” Arrai’s eye flashed as Larien cried out. The eye had entered his mind and had halted the beast’s transformation, but had paralyzed and weakened his mind.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Larien looked as though he had been tortured. Lines of fatigue appeared under his eyes and he wheezed with difficulty. The beast was quiet and too weak to awaken, but the damage to Larien’s mind had been severe. He remained frozen his face stuck with an expression of fatigue and horror.

“I remember.” Arrai told Larien as though he was reassuring him. “I remember what I have wanted to do to you.” Arrai’s bloody hand traced down Larien’s now bruising throat and onto his shirt.

“A-arrai….” Larien tried to speak.

“Sh, sh, sh…” Arrai hushed. “Be still my angel.” Arrai played with the opening to Larien’s shirt.

“Arrai…. don’t…don’t do this…” Larien struggled to keep his mind straight. His body was fatigued and he felt incredibly weakened.

“I have to, little angel. Or you’ll fly away.” Arrai opened the vest that Larien usually wore.

“No, Arrai…I’m right…. here.” Larien shut his eyes tightly. The smell of blood and the touch of Arrai’s wet fingers made Larien feel sick. He could sense the souls down below and felt a familiar presence. She was coming up the stairs. “I’m not going anywhere, Arrai.”

“Angels lie.” Arrai ripped the shirt off and traced his blood soaked finger down his neck and played with Larien’s undershirt.

She was closer now. Just down the hall. “No…” He cried slightly as he tried to raise his voice louder. ‘Don’t come in here, don’t come in.’

“Hey, Arrai? The manager downstairs said you and Larien were up…. here…” Mai walked through the doorframe and paused with the horrid sight before her. Her eyes followed the trail of blood and corpses and finally landed on Arrai who was looking up at her from where he sat on top of Larien. “What is going….” Mai wasn’t able to finish her sentence.

“RUN!” Larien yelled. “Get out of here!” He tried to push Arrai away. “RUN! RUN!”
Mai was struck with shock at first and a terrible fear as she stared into Arrai’s empty eyes. Quickly she turned and ran down the hall.

“Now this won’t do.” Larien had almost struggled free and was back on his stomach trying to crawl. Arrai smacked the back of Larien’s neck and Larien immediately fell unconscious.

“Now to catch the other kitten.” Arrai got up running his bloody hand against the wall. “I’m coming, little kitty.” She had just made it to the end of the hallway as she turned to look over her shoulder in fear. “Got you.” Arrai was before her in a flash and with that she also fell unconscious. Arrai caught her body before she hit the floor. “This isn’t an appropriate place for us to play.” Arrai scooped her up and walked back to the room. Staring down at Larien’s unconscious form, another maddening smile broke from his lips. “Well, shall we?”

-x-X-x-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic~Larien centric   Fanfic~Larien centric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfic~Larien centric
Page 1 of 1