Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Spectre Info and Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Shadow Spectre Info and Creation Barredleft357/500Shadow Spectre Info and Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

Shadow Spectre Info and Creation Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Spectre Info and Creation   Shadow Spectre Info and Creation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:55 am

LOL well I'm sure everyone has a bunch of OCs that they want to use in the forum, like myself, so i made something more like a sub-character, but they will have to used by the Ragalia side.

Q: What is a Shadow Spectre?
Generally, they are ghost-like duplicates of a person that is extracted from another person's memory, much like a doppelganger. It could be anyone, a friend, a mother or father, or even a rival, whichever one will afflict your character the most.
It's not exactly certain what these beings are (although some debate that they may be some form of feral), or how the information is extracted from a person's mind, but all we do know is that they are used for malicious intent.
Q: How do they work? What's their function?
Shadow Spectres take the form of a close or beloved person. They don't talk out loud at all, but to the person they are affecting (they may affect more than one person if you wish), they make it seem as though their voice is running through their head (other people can't hear the voices, making it look like the character bring tortured sound or seem like theyre going insane) , drawing out any negative feelings such as anger, regret, despair, etc.. They feed on these negative emotions, making them even more powerful and potent, but even so the opposite also applies. Positive emotions enfeeble them.
YOU CANNOT HURT OR AFFECT THESE SPECTRES WITH PHYSICAL ATTACKS (even though they CAN hurt your character physically as well if you want. It's not necessary to have the "hurting them physically as well as mentally" factor, you can just keep them only able to damage them mentally). Like ghosts, physical attacks would just go through them. Magic is a rather powerful weapon to use against them, but they can be driven away by charms, symbols, etc. that embody good or happy memories of both characters.
Q: What are their characteristics?
Their appearance will look exactly like the original,but they will always have red eyes and a purple tinge or aura. Their fighting styles are very similar, if not the exactly the same, to the original character.
Q: Will I have to make another account?
No! Of course not. Like I said before, these characters are like sub-characters. You yourself will use them.
Q: Do I have to make one?
It's not required for you to make one. You can if you want, but you don't really have to.
Q: How do I roleplay with one?
Well if youre gonna have a thread with a shadow spectre, try not to make just you talking back and forth. Have someone else join in too! Your character is going to be suffering or having some sort of internal conflict after all. Theyre gonna need some help!
Q: Can I have more than one?
No. That's my final word.
Q: If mine dies, can I make another one?
I suppose its alright, but your going to have to make another profile. If you don't mind the work, you may, but don't make so many that you have ten characters or something. Lets limit it to five.
Q: I want to make a Shadow Spectre!
Okay then, heres the template!

------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow Spectre
Name:

Approximate Age of Extracted Character:

From Who this Spectre is Extracted From:

How this Spectre affects your character: (THIS IS NECESSARY. IF YOUR SPECTRE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR CHARACTER MENTALLY OR EMOTIONALLY IN ANY WAY, DONT EVEN BOTHER MAKING ONE)

Does he/she hurt your character mentally only or both physically or mentally?:

Appearance: (Remember, they will always have red eyes and a purple aura. You can have a picture instead of a description if you want)

Fighting Style:

Abilities or Magic: (You can add some "dark" or "ghost" type abilities or magic or alter the original's since they aren't the original)

Weakness:

Original Character Information (This part is optional)
Background Information:

Relation with your character:

Original Appearance:

Personality:

Original Abilities or Magic: (If you altered or added changed the original)

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example of a Shadow Spectre profile!
Shadow Spectre - Seran

Thats all I have for now. Have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/

Shadow Spectre Info and Creation
Page 1 of 1