Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rain.... I like the rain.

Go down 
+6
KINGFROSTY
KumoriRyuX
Arch-D
SupaTuna's Larien
SupaTuna's Arrai
Xander D20
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Kisuke overheard Joshua's explanation and then said, "What about something surrounding you like a wall would that disrupt the link?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Arrai fixated on Joshua. "A plan where we could die and or be lost for eternity?" Arrai asked rhetorically. "Sounds like my kind of plan." A grin flashed across his face. "Count me in." Kisuke had a good idea. "Do you think water boy can help?" Arrai gestured to him with the nod of a head.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Joshua nodded at the idea of the wall. "That will be quite helpful."
Clapping his hands together he announced, "Very well then, we shall proceed with my technique, but for us to enter Larien's consciousness, I will have to have some sort of physical contact with him as well."
Fixing his glasses, he continued. "I could have you, sir," directing his attention toward the blonde one, "on my back while I attempt to place my hands on Larien, but I fear it might be too dangerous for the possibility you may slip off. It's either this, or we have someone or something lure Larien to us. It is up to you."

There was a small silence from Joshua. I can't believe I'm throwing myself into such a dangerous position. He laughed softly. Maybe Theo is finally wearing off on me.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 am

"It's okay, shorty." Arrai gave Joshua a small wink. "I think If Larien latches onto me, we might have a chance. You could sneak up on him, or stay close to me." Larien limped off of theshield, makinga small wince of pain. "If your the one to get caught by him, it might be too dangerous. He'll rip a cute little thing like you to shreds." Arrai grabed his fresh wound and patted away the drying blood. "However, I can take his jaw lock on my arm or shoulder. I'vehad to do this several times, after all."

Arrai turned to Mai now. "Do me a favor and get your arm healed for me ok, love? AFter that, I'll need you to grab my eye patch so I can put it back on once I get out of there." With a small jerk of his head he hinted at the wild beast still flailing about with the chains. His estranged eye was taking a toll on him, as he made a small squint of pain. Perhaps that was why he felt so drained and wasn't able to heal as quickly. Releasing the seal in his eye for too long could be detrimental. He hadn't used it in such a long time though that he had almost forgotten about the effects. No doubt there were lines of strain and fatigue under his one eye now. He'd still need it however, if he wanted to help Larien.

"You ready for this, chibi?" Arrai asked Joshua with a mock smile.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 am

Kisuke the said, "Ok, lets start." He the transformed back into his humanoid self and walked up to Joshua. Kisuke kneeled and then put his hands on the ground. Then the rain started gathering at various locations around him and a wall of ice began materializing. The materializing wall weaved around the trees and solidified completing the wall forming a perimeter around everyone. The center of the wall where kisuke stood was approximately fifty feet from the out side, giving Joshua space to work with and ensured no outside interference. Kisuke then stood up and spread his arms apart this time the rain weaved around Kisuke, Joshua, Arrai and Larien forming a buoyant net of water that would offer additional protection.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am

(OOC:Sure, leave Rai alone with Miu and any new ferals that might come after him)
Rai watched Miu attack his water clones from a large tree in the distance.
"She's a most formidable opponent." Rai thought to himself.
"Is this rain ever gonna stop?"
He looked around and noticed that practically everybody else was helping Larien get back to normal. He stared at the giant ice wall that suddenly emerged and surrounded everybody who was near Larien.
"GREAT! They left me alone with this crazy bitch and any more ferals that might come."
"I have to come up with a plan and fast before she spots me!"
Rai stood in his defensive stance, ready for Miu to strike him again at any moment.

Last edited by sasuke uchiha on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:14 am

Once the wall was up Xander grabbed his shield and Mia's right hand "We'd better do as the man says and start healing that arm up for you. Right?" Xander started to walk away from where Larien was as he pulled his goggles back down over his eyes. "And where is that eye patch?"
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:19 am

Kisuke stood panting as he asked, "Hey, Joshua you need to make direct contact with him right? And will he still be able to move after contact?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

"...go ahead Xander." Mai laughed slightly, she was being saved from bait, though, it was a job she was used to doing. "And the eye patch is near Raven i assume." with her strong hand she grabbed the doctor and started to walk along the edge of the wall.
"Oh this is just great! everytime that guy speaks i want to shout he's a liar and shoot him." beside her angry thoughts, her cold face lit up a bit with a smile, as she started to hunt for the eyepatch "And its not like i can! ahaha! the number of reason's to shoot him cant just seem to overlap the one reason i cant!"
"Ill keep a lookout for the eyepatch." Mai sat on the ground, through the otherside of the wall sat a unconsious Raven "You can fix my arm, its the left one thats bleeding."
and now that i have feeling back in it, it really hurts! more than a zombie bite...i hope he doesnt have any kind of virus...he probably does, great, im going to die...might as well say what i want to say.
"Hey, my gun's still over there!" Mai turned her head back towards the group heading towards Larien "And Dear!" she spoke out towards the blond "I wanted to just say, i like the guy that took a bite out of my arm more than you and your lies! good luck~!"
He's the only reason your still alive dammit.
Mai started to hum as she kept looking around, glancing everyone in awhile at the Raven.

(OOC: i apologize for being gone so long! thank you for continuing without me! and Rai, im sure you'll be fine >_> i wont let you die.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:00 am

"B-but I thought what we had was special!" Arrai cried in a fake voice, wiping away fake tears. "Ah!" He made a small smile that seemed to say, 'you're not going to like this.' "The eye patch is all the way down there." He pointed downhill and over the wall. Quite a ways away from where they were. "Heh, heh....I took it off sometime ago..." He scratched his head. There were a mighty lot of ferals and soldiers in that direction. "Good luck~! COme back so I can give you my speacial treatment!" He winked at her and then turned back to Joshua.

"I'm going." He said with a smile before dashing forward. "Keep up with me." Haha, truly laughable since he was the one with the wound. He was going at more of a hike/walk/run and tried to be cautious. Even this type of strein on his body was hard for his wound and he could feel it in his walk. Hopefully Larien would go for a less critical spot on his body. An arm of shoulder would do. -sigh- 'The things I do for fun...I need better hobbies.'
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am

"Im...im going to.....COME BACK ALIVE SO I CAN KILL YOU MYSELF! AND GLASSES BETTER LIVE ALSO." Mai shook her good hand in anger, as she went back to staring at the raven, waiting for her arm to be done.
"Xander...I know you said earlier that killing is wrong, and i have to say, i somewhat agree with you, but-" Mai's eyes flared in anger as she punched the ground "I can see why he has a bounty on his head!"
"'What we had was special' grr...if Lala wasnt around i would just...gah!" Mai looked at Xander once more "....that hurt."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 am

Larien lay restless on the floor his one claw free as he struggled against the chains. Blood was now seeping from where the chains withheld him. With a final jerk of movement, Larien's claws broke the chains free. The beast stood quickly causing more blood to pulsate out of his wounds. Quickly it searched for a target. A blond and brunette target had just come into view. The beast rushed forward. fangs barred.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 am

Kisuke saw Larien break free and charging forward he quickly dashed towards Larien. Kisuke intercepted and took Larien's attack head on, Lariens fangs made contact with his arm ripping the previous wound open again. Kisuke roared in pain and his eye began changing to a blood red in pain and rage. He then put his other hand a few inches away from Larien and water began gathering in front of his palm. He then blasted a continuous surging torrent of water pinning Larien against the ice wall. Kisuke's breathing became heavy and his vision starting to become blurry as blood gushed down his wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:59 am

(OOC: sorry for teh slowness D: i was busy yesterday and i fell asleep when i got home today <_<;; OH and PS: Thomas i think your kinda controlling the other character a bit. Please try to refrain from that thanks)

"Wait I don't think you shou-" Joshua stopped abruptly right when the blonde haired man dashed forward and sighed. "Using himself as bait... not a very wise thing if he's injured so badly." He also saw Kisuke as he came in and had his arm ripped out of his shoulder. "Grr... fool, he didnt need to do that. We could have found a safer way."

We'll be frozen for however long... I'll have to create an aura guard just in case that guy can't stay awake or isnt strong enough to make a wall for us.

He went on one knee and said a prayer, then quickly followed behind Arrai.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:57 am

OOC: Kisuke'ds arm wasn't ripped off the wound was just reopened.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:08 am

NOTE: Kisuke was alright in doing that. I kind of allow that freedom with the feral version of Larien since the beast doesn't know what it's doing or who it's attacking. Left open. SO it's alright.

Arrai saw as Larien bit down into Kisuke's arm. He smiled thinking how he would have probably said "Bad doggy!" or something if that had happened. But Larien's bite was nothing to be trifled with, so Arrai tried to push himself forward to be faster. Trying not to alert the beast he moved towards the ice wall past Kisuke. "Here, puppy." Arrai taunted in a playful way. 'Or should it be kitty?' The beast Larien resembled both a wild dog and a giant and wild cat. He saw the creature in it's state of confusion and anger growl and gnash it's teeth. "There, there," Arrai cautiously tried to get closer. "It's time for a good long nap." Arrai's trademark smile was still on his face. He was smug but truly knew there was only one chance for this to work. The beast charged with majestic speed and power at Arrai. "Be gentle." Was all Arrai could muster before the beast had sunk it's teeth into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:16 am

As the beat Larien was forced against the ice wall in a violent torrent of water, the creature was in a state of shock and defense. The beast howled and roared wanting this feeling to stop. The fresh blood from the wound was still fresh on the creatures lips and it wanted more. As the waves began to die down the creature could sense another humanoid moving closer.

"Here, puppy." the human said. The beast was able to finally break free. The blonde creature before him was now a new target. It made a growl of warning. Stay back. it warned. Still the blonde moved forward. I warned you. It thought before charging. Quickly it felt it's teeth sink deep into the flesh of the smaller creature's neck. A fresh wound that had been healing was already there, but it bit down in order to create a newer wound.You can't hurt me now! It thought.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 am

Arrai felt the fangs and winced slightly. But he didn't forget his mission. "NOW" he commanded Joshua as he gripped the fur of his assailant tightly. 'Don't you disappear on me.' Arrai demanded of the creature. Quickly with his new found grip he tugged at the creature in a sort of headlock to force it, and it's body to the ground. He hoped Joshua would reach them before Larien had managed to break free.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Mai stood up suddenly in shock as she turned her head once more, only to see Larien take a bite out of the blonde she was chasing to kill, or really at the moment, looking for his eyepatch.
"I better get goin- STOP PULLING ON MY ARM XANDER!" She screamed suddenly, forgetting that her arm was still being treated as she had stood in a slight shock "sheesh, the last thing i want is no left arm, but at the same time, im getting angrier, thats MY bounty being eaten! then again, i cant blame the guy- ill shut up and go look for the eyepatch."
Using her other hand she pulled up Xander, walking towards the end of the ice, the hill behind it.
"....I forgot that the minethrower i had is...over there." Mai turned once more to look at the bloody mess of a "plan" going on.
Behind the ice she could see the solider from before, the one who you know, dropped all of his weapons? yeah, that guy. on the other side.
I just got a idea.
Smiling, she took out a small dart from her bag, ammo obviously, for the minethrower, but nethertheless, it was a explosive.
A evil grin, almost put in excitement to see the reaction of the ice, and the soilder on the other side formed as she gently placed it against the wall, a small beep comming out from it.
"eh? are you not going to move sir? you have around 5 seconds and no shield."
And the explosive went off, behind the dust and cracked shards of ice would be soilders, ferals.
and amazingly she would drag the good doctor over with her,
all for a eyepatch.

(ooc: nice to be back, sorry for the delay! tell me if i did anything wrong okay? thank ye.)

Also, should i move as well? this can be a secondary topic i suppose.

Last edited by FinalMai on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:35 am

(OOC: Sorry. Just failing at my job ._. I apologize if I'm being too pushy or annoying)

A burst of fear spread through Joshua's body as Larien got ahold of Arrai's neck.
"Gah, no time!"

"Teleportation!
A second later Joshua appeared right next to them in a ray of light.
"Okay, get ready."
He put one hand on Lariens head and grabbed Arrai's wrist with his other. He closed his eyes and breathed. He opened them again, showing nothing but glowing light.

"Soul Link!"

All three of them froze, surrounded by a white aura. Freer, non attached things (like hair and clothes) billowed softly, even if it was still raining. Both Arrai and Joshua were entering the mind of the victim.

Everything was white, like blank canvas, silent and unmoving. As they soon became aware of what was happening and where they were, the canvas was painted with thoughts and emotions.

(Ah sorry the spell does that D: We're inside so you can describe what Larien's mind is like. If you want, we can move this to another thread. You just have to start it Smile )
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 am

Arrai felt Joshua's hand grab his wrist and heard as he said "Soul Link." A feeling spread from where Joshua was connected to Arrai's hand and spread throughout his entire body. HE felt a strange surge like the plunge you have at the end of a nightmare where you were falling. With that feeling of unease he shut his eyes quickly and then reopened them as though he had just reawakened. His eyes opened wide as the scenery had drastically changed and he had a sudden horrid feeling in his stomach. Instead of the blueish and wet atmosphere before, he had ow been plunged into a red and dark scenery of dead trees and dry dirt. Here and there were muddy ponds that sprouted no life ear them. Arrai couldn't see a sun, but the sky was blood red and the floor as barren as a dessert. Here and there were broken trees and bones of what seemed to be animals. Thorny plants were the only things that weeded up through the floor, and even those looked like they were having trouble. Joshua was still holding onto his wrist but Arrai had to kneel over and vomit on the ground. This was Larien's mind and it was quite disturbing and lonely indeed.

Arrai wiped the foul liquid from his lips and coughed up the taste out of his mouth, noticing that Joshua was unfazed. 'Bloody prick.' As he turned to look at Joshua and noticed that Larien was nowhere in sight. He scanned the scenery for a pit and noticed a plantlike wall made up of large thorns protruding outward here and there. The wall was obviously a block of some kind. Closer look revealed that it looked slightly like the entrance to another level or maze of Larien's mind. Over the wall however was the largest of dead trees. It was enormous and hung around the rest of the scenery like an overbearing roof, soon to collapse. "So this is Larien's mind, eh?" Arrai turned to Joshua. "Where to? I've never done this before, so I need your guidance." Secretly Arrai was hoping that everyone on the other side was doing all right with all of there battles. And hopefully, none of the ferrals were attacking their defenseless bodies at the moment.

NOTE: Hi guys. Sorry it took so long to post. But anyway, here I am, and I hope this encourages people besides Grace and I too post. I wanted to keep this on here, so that we would all know what's going on, in case Joshua's and Arrai's bodies get attacked or we come out of Soul connect and find everyone left us behind or something. Have fun with this. Ah! Joshua, I'm so sorry if this isn't anything like what you described. *bows* I'm sorry. I can change it later if you want.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 am

(OOC: no worries XD its fine, i havent really gotten into detail with it yet so im free for anything)

Joshua's vision slowly came into focus, although his mind was not quite as clear. He stared at the baren landscape, drawing it into his mind. A strange wave of horror and pity overwhelmed him. This state of mind... nothing like anything he's seen before. Ravaged and... empty.

A split second after he had put himself together, Joshua heard a jumble of words, only able to catch the last few words. "I apologize," he said, letting go of Arrai's wrist and rubbing his forehead. "I was not fully conscious quite yet." Shaking his wooziness off, he stood up straight. "You said you needed my guidance? Well... I believe you are the only one that knows Larien well enough, I suppose. I certainly don't know where to start."

He sighed. "Think of his personality. His habits, thoughts, feelings, anything. How do you think he's feeling now? Is he angry, storming underground waiting to strike us from below, or is he scared, hiding out in the mountains or a cave?" He chuckled, not a happy one, but as a relief from his frustrated mind. "I'm sorry I've only done this a few times." He scanned the empty environment. "Analyze where we are. Where do you think he would be right now? And of course if you don't know yourself, then the only thing we can do is start searching."

(sorry if thats not very clear DX This is hard to explain >.<)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

"Hmm..." Arrai glanced around and then looked down finally noticing that his injuries were all gone. "Well that's interesting..." He looked over his body, checking for any scratches or marks. He remained the same. His piercing was back even though his eye patch was gone. He finished his inspection and returned to his previous task. "Well, I would think he'd be hiding. Probably over in that area." He pointed towards the trees. "He told me once that turning into his beast form is like losing everything. Losing all sanity and will, and that he falls asleep in a dark place. I think he'd probably be hiding beyond the thorns that can protect him and maybe under the tree." He wasn't sure if he had a weapon in this place, but he remembered that Larien had also described that the creature was always somewhere in his mind. Arrai hoped that didn't mean it could attack them inside of here as well. Vaguely, he wondered what was happening to his body out on the surface.

"So, perhaps you should tell me a bit of the rules." Arrai turned to Joshua. "I'd hate to break Lala's mind by touching something I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 am

Joshua looked in the direction Arrai had pointed out. It was even darker and creepier than where they were standing now. It sent shivers down his spine.

Poor boy... always having to deal with this sort of monstrosity. No one should have to suffer like this.

"No need to worry," Joshua stated. "His mind seems to be strong enough to withstand even more than a full blast of magic. He'll be fine." Fixing his glasses, he continued. "Just be careful not to hurt yourself too bad in here. If you die here, then your body will die as well. Any damage received here will afflict your own body, unless your body is in a more severe state. In short, watch yourself, but don't worry," Joshua gave him a small smile. "I'm here to assist you if you need it."
He gestured his hand forward toward the forest beyond. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:27 am

"Ah! Ok." Arrai began to walk towards the thorny wall. "Time to save Lala." He began to walk and fet the environment very similar. It was any different from walking around in the real world and felt the same. They reached the thorns and Arrai immediately noticed how immense and over grown they were. Trapped within the thorns were a few small animals. Strangely enough the thorns looked like hands reaching, grasping and clawing. Arrai didn't want to think about the psychology behind all of this, he just wanted to find Larien and maybe have some fun later. Arrai, walked through the entrance, and sure enough the thorny hands did reach out to grab him. He jumped away and slid inward out of their grasp. "be careful going through there. Wouldn't wnat you to get caught." He once again had to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain.... I like the rain.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: