Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sides dont matter here: its a open room.

Go down 
+4
NeonLights
Rose
Tsen
Arch-D
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft247/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty
PostSubject: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:30 am

*please note: anyone meeting here or actions taking place here will not effect the main stories.
so if they meet here, they WILL NOT recognize eachother in the main story unless they had known each other in the past.
thank you very much, and please enjoy this small opening story.

(note AGAIN: not sure if its supposed to be paragraph style in these topics, so ill just write it that way for now, until someone comes to correct me.)

Once upon a time....
A girl walked into a forum.
And while she was on the other side-
everyone else was having fun elsewhere, or didnt know where to go themselves.
so the girl went and made a topic.
sent her little character in.
the only bad part being that the girl's character just wanted someone to talk to.

"letsee...everyone hates me here right? in sol, and in solace all together, id expect a apology for risking my life- wait, thats not the best thing to say."
Mai sat on a bench, talking to herself, it was a open part of town, a randomized town, though empty.
So it clearly was a good place to talk to yourself, but a bad place if you wanted someone to talk to if you were going so insane with lonelyness you were forced to talk to yourself, or in Mai's case, complain.
"someone come and save me from this boring town...though, blowing it up might be fun."
Picking up her Minethrower, Mai slowly put in a minedart, and aiming it carefully, hit a building a bit away from the bench she was sitting on.
and in 10 seconds, it exploaded, with a nice crashing sound.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft357/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

*PS: I am using younger Theo (his real age in my storyline). This is what he looks like. Except maybe hes wearing normal street clothes ._.

Theo was walking down the street... when suddenly THERE WAS A HUGE EXPLOSION OF THE BUILDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. Thrown off by the explosion, he landed next to a bench with someone sitting there.
He smiled at her. "Hello ^_^;"
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft247/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 am

Mai looked up, putting her gun away.
"yo, hows it going?"
she stood up and ran straight towards the guy, stopping a second before reaching him.
"you...look very firmliar."
putting a hand on his head, she stared into his eyes. (as lame as that sounds.)
"...you...are not as tall though."
"Ah well," she sighed "you'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft357/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:10 am

ah im lazy so im going to do this XD

Theo: D:< WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT?! (he gets made fun of that alot when hes young XD)
-gets up and brushes the dirt off his clothes- I just got blasted by a weird ray gun thingy and now im 6 years younger.
-sighs- Even thought I'm not as strong as before, I'm now faster... because I'm like this ._.
... but i do miss the good old days Very Happy
-stares at Mai- ... do I know you >_O
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 am

Mai: well it wasnt me.
-laughs- letsee, 15 right? got it! Theo then. -points-
Mai: Im the girl whos life you save around 6 years later, after that, your life is in danger, and then i go with the bad people far far away- oh wait, your not 6, sorry.
-grabs gun again- i was about to blow up more stuff as i waited for more people, wanna join me? -smiles and blows up another building-
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 am

Theo: D: NOO
your not suppose to blow up buildings! What if they're people in there?! >_<
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft500/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 am

Rose walked around and noticed two people sitting on a bench. Bored, she made her way over there silently. Only to pop up from behind the bench and let out a yell.
"RAWR!" She yelled and then looked at their responses.

((ooc: dude... she's like uber hyper o-o))
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 am

Theo's afraid of all that undead stuff sooooo...

Theo: AHHHH ITS A VAMPIRE D8
-hides behind mai- DONT EAT MEH
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 am

Mai: Rose! *hugs happily* we can be a bit of that "OOC" stuff here i suppose! and thats why i know your name. *turns to theo* dont be a coward, its just a vampire. and besides, this is a empty town. *aims and blows up another building*

(lives in a town full of undead people, yeah, shes used to it XD)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:
Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Barredleft500/500Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:38 am

"And don't worry! I don't bite!!!" She smirked. "Much~" She leaned over at Theo while hugging back Mai.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 am

Mai pulled away slightly from Rose "whats this Neon youve been hanging out with?!" she turned to theo "YOU TOO, IN THE FUTURE!" turning back, she sighed "i get stuck in a castle, with a clumsy maid and you get to hang out with someone else that uses firearms?! and is flirty from what i can tell! lucky."
Mai took another aim after letting go and blew up the building next to the last one she blew up.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 am

Theo: -turns into lion- I'm scared TT^TT
-crawls away and sits under a tree, sleeping like... 4 legged animals do >_>-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 am

She sits down in the chair, ashamed at how she scared the young boy.
"I'm sorry..." She whispers, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 am

Mai stood there.
Alone.
AGAIN.
"DONT JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" Aiming wildly she took out her actual handgun and shot at a wooden signpost, stopping, she stared at the sign, walking forward to see the marks.
Turning she smiled and laughed pointing to the sign "s-sorry. b-but look! i made a smiley face."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 am

Theo: -crawls over again- I'm sorry... I get scared easily... because of the bullies I had at school pulling pranks with me with that sorta stuff... -ears and tail droops down- That and all those scary movies I watched...
I know not all vampires are bad -looks down at the floor-

(Personally, I THINK VAMPIRES ARE AWESOME >D)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:53 am

Rose looked up at the smiley face and then laughed, then looked back at Theo and pat his head with her hand.
"I'm not going to hurt you, not at all." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 am

Mai walked over and grabbed theo's arm.
"he's mine until i get a explaination about that Neon person." she glared, laughing at the same time.

(vampires are the coolest >_<)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 am

"Neon's just a friend of mine~" She said with a sly smile, closing her eyes with a wave of her hand. "Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 am

Theo, being a little startled, shook off the grip and hid under the bench.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 am

"w-what?! hey! i want to meet him! do i have to go back to the 'i was stuck inside a castle' argument?!" Mai shook with anger, taking out her minethrower and blowing up another building. "okay, well...i guess...i dont know, i will continue to wait for others! in the meantime...someone think of something to do."
Another building went down in flames.

Mai raised a hand "i brought extra ammo~"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 am

"Hey hey there!" Rose bent over the bench and looked at Theo with a kind smile, showing her perfect white teeth. "Don't worry."
She got up and looked at Mai. "Seriously, hun. Neon's just a friend~" She smiled and then giggled. "A very old friend. He's always so playful though."
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 am

Neon somehow stumbles his way into this thread, sees Theo, and TACKLES THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. And cuddles.

"Theeeooooo~~~~!" He smiles THREATENINGLY yet still nicely. "Why did you leave me~"

((ooc: FFFFFF HE GOT OUT OF HIS CAGE /inside joke))
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 am

Rose stumbles around the field and laughs herself to the ground, holding her stomach. "Oh my gosh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 am

"WHAT?!" Mai turned to look at theo and pointed her gun at theo "HEY, THATS THE GUY I WANTED TO MEET! WHAT THE HECK THEO?!"
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 am

Theo get tackled.

"nyyaoowwrrr >_<" He struggles to get out of Neon's death grip- I-i mean huggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sides dont matter here: its a open room.   Sides dont matter here: its a open room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sides dont matter here: its a open room.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: