Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character bio- Sonya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonya

Sonya

Character sheet
Character: Sonya
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Character bio- Sonya Barredleft500/500Character bio- Sonya Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Character bio- Sonya Empty
PostSubject: Character bio- Sonya   Character bio- Sonya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 am

Name- Sonya Hino

Age- 19

Affiliation- Freelance

Description- Her piercing purple eyes are hidden by her striking silver bangs. Her hair rides down to her mid thighs, maybe a little higher. She wears high heels with laces that go around her legs until they reach her knee-caps. Wearing a light green shirt that cuts off on one shoulder, she has a blue jacket that\'s always buttoned up at the neck, making sure it has a secure hold on her. Her jacket is usually open, but she likes to have it rest on her shoulders as well, in the cold at least. She wears a wristband on her right wrist to hold a dagger, the other hand she uses as a shield from others. On the back of her jacket, there\'s a clip for her guns, holding them securely to her so she knows when others try to take them. Her shorts are cut off to above her mid-thigh, nothing higher, nothing lower.

Weapons/Abilities- She has a dagger in the wristband, with a little tie so it doesn\'t fall out. She has very good martial artist skills but doesn\'t use them often. She has two guns as well on her back. She doesn\'t have any abilities except for having the fact that she can run very fast and has good hand-to-hand combat. Usually when she uses her guns, they take some power away from her strength, weird but it\'s the truth.

Personality- Her smile is always the truth and always kind, there is nothing about her looks that no one has disliked, yet at least. It\'s not that hard to bring her from her good mood to a sad, or pissed off, one. It\'s hard to get her to be happy again though when you get her into one of those moods. When she wants to fight, you don\'t want to be in the way, she will go after anything that comes around, even if it\'s one of her friends.

Background- She was born with many older siblings, her being the youngest. Her mother passed away at a time unknown. She believes her father is dead and is nowhere to be found. Her oldest sister disappeared after that, not wanting to stay with the two younger siblings. She learned how to use her daggers when she was 9, leaving a vital wound in the stomach when she was about 14. Her sister was able to help her get better, but from the experience, she commit suicide. Sonya was guessing that her sister couldn\'t take it, she couldn\'t deal with the pain, unlike younger sister. When she turned 16, she left her home, left everything behind. It was time to begin on a clean slate. 3 years have passed since she\'s made that vow, now coming across Solace and all the cities, she smiled for the first time in months.

She wonders what awaits her there, hoping to find some friends, maybe some enemies even. She didn\'t mind, she was happy with where she was now.

(I would love to try and get more details later, but this is all I have for the moment. I\'m sort of rushing this since I don\'t have much time)

Last edited by Sonya on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Character bio- Sonya Barredleft500/500Character bio- Sonya Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Character bio- Sonya   Character bio- Sonya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 am

Approved, but I'll allow the topic to remain unlocked to allow editing from you. PM me when you are happy with the profile.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Sonya

Sonya

Character sheet
Character: Sonya
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character bio- Sonya   Character bio- Sonya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 am

you can lock it if you need to. if I need to edit something, I shall send you a PM. is that okay?
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character bio- Sonya   Character bio- Sonya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 am

acceptable
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character bio- Sonya   Character bio- Sonya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character bio- Sonya
Page 1 of 1