Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

helping with shops~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonya

Sonya

Character sheet
Character: Sonya
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
helping with shops~ Barredleft500/500helping with shops~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

helping with shops~ Empty
PostSubject: helping with shops~   helping with shops~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 am

She giggled and ran through the room with the duster in her hand, wiping over the counter and then the shelves in a moment. The man that owned the shop stopped her with a hand raised, a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much." He said and put two silver coins in her hands.

Of course she needed the money, but taking the money when she did what she wanted to? She didn't like that.

"No thank you!" She smiled up to the man and then put it back in his hands. "I'd rather not take it."

He pestered her, "Oh but please. You cleaned up my shop, you've been a wonderful help. It's the least I can do, Sonya." He said with a pleading voice.

She knew how much she needed it, but she couldn't, she just couldn't.

"Sir. You know I can't. It's not in my nature to take money for something I merely loved doing." She smiled up to him and then turned back around, dusting off the shelf there as well. "I like what I do. And it's something that I don't want to make money out of. It doesn't seem like it's right. To me at least."

She turned with a smile at the owner and he nodded, walking away from her as she went back to her business.

He knows that I need it... No wonder he would continue to pester me about it... Her thoughts rolled through her mind and she just turned to the door, hoping someone would walk through at a moment.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:
helping with shops~ Barredleft500/500helping with shops~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: helping with shops~   helping with shops~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:45 am

Kisuke walked down the streets muttering and complaining that there were no decent shops for medicine and herbs, he stops and looks at the shop and decides to walk in hoping he could find what he needed. As he walks in he hears the bell on the door ring. He starts to scan the shelves for various medicines and herbs, after a few minutes he picks up everything he needed and proceeds to the checkout counter. He the rings the bell on the counter and awaited for a reply with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sonya

Sonya

Character sheet
Character: Sonya
HP:

PostSubject: Re: helping with shops~   helping with shops~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Sonya giggled and walked to the counter, seeing a mysterious looking man.
"Hello! Did you find everything you needed?" She smiled to him and closed her eyes, looking at all the herbs he had been holding in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helping with shops~   helping with shops~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helping with shops~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Sol-
Jump to: