Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Barredleft500/500Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty
PostSubject: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 am

Like the subject says I'minterested in making a sidestory for my other character Larien, but I don't know where I would post that to see if anyone is interested. Suggestions? Announcements?
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Barredleft247/500Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:39 am

hm, id say announcements.
in something like "Character looking for another character to sidestory with" or something.
heh, sorry im not great for helping with that stuff, what i know about the forum is what anyone else knows.
I guess you'll have to wait till the admins get back....or else you might sound like a help wanted ad with my advice .__.;;;
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:
Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Barredleft500/500Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 am

LOL! Kk. I'll wait but I think you're probably right. Would you be interested? *raises eybrows* Lol! NO pressure. I just feel bad for Larien. I could technically make a side story with just Larien and Arrai, but it'd be boring between myself. =_____=
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Barredleft247/500Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:48 am

hm, actually i wouldnt mind.
lol i feel bad for Larien, Arrai gets all the love XD
no clue what it would be about though, but i want to type something...! and i enjoy stories Smile

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Barredleft357/500Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 am

if you want to post suggestions, post it here? https://characonverse.rpg-board.net/suggestions-f25/ Unless i got the wrong idea ._.
announcements would work too... i think

Lol if i could just make another character I would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

WELL WELL.. uh, well, apparently, both Larien and Neon have been experimented on, so they could have been part of the same experiment oh so many years ago. Neon doesn't remember anything from back then, but I think we can work something out~
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

NeonLights wrote:
WELL WELL.. uh, well, apparently, both Larien and Neon have been experimented on, so they could have been part of the same experiment oh so many years ago. Neon doesn't remember anything from back then, but I think we can work something out~

Oooh, ooh! Sounds like fun! I was going to type up a past history thing for Larien, like I did for Arrai, so we should do one where Larien recognizes Neon, but Neon doesn't know him. XD
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 pm

yes yes yes we should~ 8'D BUT WE SHOULD FINISH THAT ONE THREAD FIRST. C8 Unless you're comfortable with keeping up with three things at once. >w>
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request   Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh....I dunno where to post this kind of request
Page 1 of 1