Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you be my mommy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Can you be my mommy? - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Can you be my mommy? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Can you be my mommy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you be my mommy?   Can you be my mommy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Larien was ready to draw his sword, his hand tightly clutching....nothing? He watches as a large tail smacked against the charging hunter and he collided with the wall. 'What the....?' Dare he look up? Slowly Larien raised his eyes into the air and saw the small, yet still large shape of a winged lizard. The shock left him paralyzed almost. No way. No way was that little kid a dragon....

"My egg got lost and then the village found me. But I went flying and was blown off course."
"I don't know! I haven't met them since before I was hatched."

No. Way.

Larien was so surprised that he watched in dumbfounded shock as she tried to take care of the hunters. Noticing her failed attempt at blowing fire, somewhat made him realize she was the same girl from before. Then he was in the air. Something he was NOT all too thrilled about. Her talons had a grasp of his shoulders, and his stomach was very discomforted with the initial lift off. The shock set root through his entire body and he jsut tried to stay very very still. As stiff as a board as the uneasy feeling of flight took over him.

He looked down at the town below him and quickly shut his eyes cursing under his breath. He slowly looked up at the amazing winged creature. "G-....girl....? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down

Can you be my mommy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Alondia-
Jump to: