Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Barredleft247/500The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Empty
PostSubject: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:32 am

So post your Mai fanart here >_> (i would, but i havent drawn anything good LOL.)
since i know...i truly...KNOW, you have them. (Idris...yuki demon...! YOU AND YOUR CAT OUTFITS AND TABLES >_>)

And also feel free to post anything else you want to say about here here >_> questions...concerns...idk. anything, ill make her answer.
I just put it in the art section since i know you guys are going to post those pictures up here sooner than later. =__=;; so you might as well put them here...

Mai: i didnt agree to this! *is trapped in a cage* get me out of here! *reaches for a array of guns right outside of cage* so close...!

(ooc: hope you dont mind i posted this here >_> but someone will need to put them up, same here for me actually...this is a plan in advance...)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Barredleft500/500The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 pm

hey mai, what's your hair color today?
*pulls guns a little bit further away*
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Barredleft247/500The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Mai: still black...HEY GIVE ME THOSE- *reaches out once more*
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:
The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Barredleft500/500The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 pm

*dances around the gun cart*
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Mai: *tries to escape from bars* why do you do this to me- ow!

I have now electified the bars Smile

Mai: okay...hey what the- *in different clothes*

I have now forced Mai into the clothes that Supatuna has drawn (since there so nice! Very Happy )

Mai: *bangs head against floor* i hate this..im waiting for the fanart and i hate this...
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 pm

you should give her a wall. XDD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

*inserts wall*
yes...yes...BWAHAHAHAHA.

Mai: *bashes head against wall*
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:46 am

The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. 03170911

=__= its just a sketch..but you wanted a princess..so you got one. (and a table...)
ill do something better >_> this was just a first attempt.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 am

Why is there a table?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 am

for reasons unnatainable by normal people lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.   The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The torture of Mai Kurokawa. *coughs* i mean fanart.
Page 1 of 1