Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o__o Deja Vu...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Barredleft247/500o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:18 am

"Mai..didnt i just tell you?" Mai looked perplexed at the younger Theo...he really was Theo, except at the moment, "hes much more bratty." she thought, anger rising at his attitude.
"You saved my life once kid, i owe you, and these people asked me to help." she glared back, grabbing his arm and moving him them fowards towards the gates. "I could be getting a bounty on some guy's head right now, but that Keon came here, yes that's right, his name is Keon, and he's one hell of a pain."
She stopped once more as the got slightly closer, taking out both guns and looking for the flying man in the sky's above, before turning back to Theo.
"Im here to help, so dont talk to me like that, got it kid?" Mai waved a gun in his face, as if she was lecturing him "Your heads in the right place, i get that, so dont yell anymore and lets get this over with."

(ooc:....im inspirational >_> lol sorry theo.)
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Barredleft357/500o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:15 am

"Hmh... fine," Theo grumbled, settling down. Claws and fangs that were about to erupt immediately retracted. He looked at Mai, looking deep into her eyes.

"I've never even met this person, but... I kinda feel like i have. Weird."

He sighed, turning his attention to the flying man that was approaching the castle. "I suppose we better hurry." He took a step and started sprinting toward their destination, bashing any monsters in their way which will hopefully clear a path for the other two.

(Lol hes conserving magic <_< that and im lazy to do the wave thing i did earlier :D)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Barredleft500/500o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:25 am

Kyoya picked up his pace and ran along side Theo assisting him with his task.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o__o Deja Vu...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: Quests-
Jump to: