Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcakes of black and white

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Cupcakes of black and white Barredleft500/500Cupcakes of black and white Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Cupcakes of black and white Empty
PostSubject: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Keon sat high up on a tree branch, admiring the moon and its sparkling like a silver coin on a sheet of purple velvet, the stars chips of diamond amongst the velvet's folds. Gwen had 'retired' for the night and Keon found himself to be quite restless. Sleep did not claim his consciousnouss this night. He was restless and expectant, as though something was going to happen. Sighing deeply he rolled out of the tree landing silently on the cobble stone street of the city below. A silver cloak hid the white wings that wrapped around his torso.
He strode forward, mind blank, as his heels clicked against the street. Then something caught his attention. It was faint at first but he could tell, someone was close, watching him. And his lips curled wickedly.

(I really type to much)
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Cupcakes of black and white Barredleft500/500Cupcakes of black and white Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 am

Larien was walking beside Arrai through the crowded night streets of this strange city. Then again, it was quite average. Just everything seemed strange to him because he always tried to never venture out into these kind of public places. Arrai was humming a tune as he walked/skipped beside Larien. Geez. That man couldn't act normal even out in public. Larien sighed as he glanced at his taller companion. Arrai was smiling as he had his arms folded up and behind his head in a loose and comfortable mood. Arrai reeked of confidence and appeal. He was just the kind of man people saw walking down the street that men admired and women swooned over. His attention was now directed towards the inhabitants of the city. Sure enough, Arrai stuck out like a sore thumb. The women were gossiping and the men were admiring or jealously scheming. Arrai paid no attention, however. Larien felt that was probably one of the things that made him so memorizing. He sighed and smacked Arrai on the head as he once again tried to waste their money on a useless trinket being sold on the street. He never really understood what people saw in the man. He was random, incoheret and his thought process didn't make any sense. Yet, Larien found that this madness was probably what kept him with Arrai all this time.

They continued on their walk and Larien tried to hide his uneasiness from Arrai, but knew that he could feel it off of him as simple as breathing. But none the less, Larien didn't like to act nervous. There was only the small chance someone could set him off and he would destroy the whole town. 'No,no....best not to think about that.' Since Larien had been lost in thought he hadn't noticed Arrai falling behind. He turned around and saw the blond looking up into a tree.

"Arrai?" He asked trying to determine whether or not his brain had imploded or died. A small smile played on Arrai's lips. Larien knew that face. Something had sparked interest, curiosity, and excitement in the man. He turned his head and saw a cloaked figure. Something from the man oozed his blood lust. Larien could feel it from here. And the man's spiritual pressure was immense. He could see the figure slicing off his head the blade cutting through the flesh on his neck as though the blood lust and killing intent were a premonition of the future. Larien began to shiver. Was this feeling fear. He could faintly feel his beast become excited from the bloodlust. He gripped his hand in a fist to calm himself. 'Don't lose control.'

NOTE: @ Arrai: How did you get more posts than me?!

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:04 am

Arrai was going about his usual business, teasing Larien here and there, winking at the girl over there and there. And then he had felt it. He could feel it before he saw it. But standing before him was someone very interesting indeed. He had stopped in his tracks, smiling at the smirk that had also noticed him. He heard Larien try and wake him from the trance but ignored him. Someone with a similar mind frame to himself, right before him. He felt Lala's blood run cold and saw that he was now shaking and holding onto what little sanity he had left. Arrai placed a hand on his blue haired companion's shoulder. "This should be fun." His smile grew insane, as his head tilted in a maddening sort of way.

NOTE: @Larien: People like to make out with me more! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:40 am

Keon walked, head lowered, through the crowded streets doing his best to seem oblivious to the sorely out of place characters eyeing him oppisite of the street. He could instinctively tell both were not human, the black haired one more so than the other. Though human was a term he could only loosely use to describe the blond one.
As he passed his emrald eye twitched landing on the two for the briefest of seconds before rolling forward again. It was all he could do to maintain the normality of his character. His blood jet sreamed through his viens and his body trembled as he analyzed the images in his head. The complexity and confliction apparent in both thier souls sent waves of exstacey down his spine.

A soul is a difficult thing to express. It is essentialy the core of a persons being, the essence of thier life and what makes them themselves. When something happens to the physical body it has an invert affect on the soul. This resulted in souls of varying strength. A soldier whose body was tempered from thousands of battle scars would have a soul thousands of times stronger than the average person. The same could be said for a person surronded by the dark cloud of despair. The mental strain and agony strengthened the soul as radically as a sword wound would. And from what he could gather based on these two men, trying to imagine the lives they must have led sent his mind into a light headed daze, both of thier souls tempered from despair, agony and insanity. Keon's fingers twitched as he walked past the two men, thier eyes never leaving him. He wanted nothing more than to rip off this cloak and consume thier cores, ripping apart thier flesh and letting the warmth of blood and inner darkness spill over his hands. He loved that feeling, he reveled in it, but now he needed patience. He knew they would seek him out, or at least the larger one would, and through him the smaller, so all he had to do was wait. Wait until the flies flew directly into the black widow's web, then the spider would feast.

Yet even knowing this Keon could not stop himself from turning his head to look at the couple as he gave a chilling grin. It was a grin vieled by kindness, poorly hiding the lust for the mens blood and the desire to rend flesh. Keon turned down an empty alley, the shadows drapping over him like a sheet...
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 am

Arrai's arm twitched in anticipation as he watched the cloaked figure quietly pass by. His head turned ever so slightly, his grin widening in a crazed stare. HE could feel the similar wavelengths off of this man, and he wanted to know more. He wanted to attack, to fight, to kill. Arrai quickly turned on his heel to follow the new found interest but was stopped by Larien's arm grabbing him. "A-arrai, where are you going?!" Larien demanded of the man.

"I want to say "hi~!" to our new friend." Arrai explained, as he tried to break free from the grip.

"Arrai, don't do this. Think about it." Larien begged of Arrai. He could still feel his blue haired companion shivering and his voice was desperate. "This guy might be dangerous. We shouldn't involve ourselves in something that will cause more trouble. Plus we have no idea what he's capable of."

"All the more reason to say 'Hello~!', Larien." Arrai patted the boy on the shoulder before turning. "It'd be rude not to introduce ourselves.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:40 am

Larien had become frozen to the spot as the figure passed them by. He kept his eyes forward as fear overtook his body. He trmebled as he felt the man pass. Then he heard Arrai turn to leave. Immediately Larien grabbed ahold of him. "A-arrai, where are you going?!" What int he world was Arrai thinking?! Even if Arrai was crazy, this was beyond insane.

"I want to say "hi~!" to our new friend." Arrai explained, as he tried to break free from the grip.

"Arrai, don't do this. Think about it." Larien begged of Arrai. He trembled slightly from the fear that was still there. "This guy might be dangerous. We shouldn't involve ourselves in something that will cause more trouble. Plus we have no idea what he's capable of." It was all true. And he knew Arrai wouldn't listen, he never listened to reason.

"All the more reason to say 'Hello~!', Larien." Arrai patted the boy on the shoulder before turning. "It'd be rude not to introduce ourselves." Larien felt defeat as he watched his companion turn down the alleyway. Larien struggled within his mind in anger watching the retreating form of his companion. No he had to go. Larien was surprised how hard it was to get his body to turn and take a step. The fear still had ahold of him, and his body fought with all it's might against going towards a possible opponent. But he quickly beat back the fear and followed Arrai.

Arrai had stopped midway to the newcomer. He had that devilish smile again. "Well, well, aren't you going to say hello~?" Arrai asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 am

Keon stood with his back facing his newfound company. "Patience...patience...' he told himself.
"It is usualy considered polite to introduce oneself before asking someone else thier name." Keon turned to face the two men. Fear seethed from the blue haired man, a fear Keon was familiar with, a fear he quite enjoyed. The second man held no fear. In its place was a strange curiosity and wonder, as though Keon was some hidden treasure. Keon could once again feel the power of thier souls and he could not stop his tounge from slithering out of his mouth to moisten his lips. He approached slowly, his footsteps echoing between the buildings. He stopped once he was a few feet away from the taller man, forming a menacing siloutte in the shadows of the alley way.
"But, for the sake of being polite, those who know me call me Keon..." He lifted the silver hood from his head, revealing equally silver hair. His stared intensly at Arrai, the diolated pupil in his scarred eye never leaving his face. "Also in the sake of politeness, I would appreciate the names of those who follow me..." His eye twitched and landed upon Larien. "..for what reason exactly?" Keon did not want to drag this out, but he found the idea of toying with the two for a while more appealing than simply consuming them, the blonde one at least would be fun to 'play' with. Another sadistic grin 'graced' lips.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 am

Arrai began to chuckle. "My name?" Arrai's smile widened maddeningly. "Mother always said never to give your name to strangers. I just wanted to give a simple greeting of 'Hello~!'" Arrai explained. 'You have something, don't you?' Arrai asked himself. 'You have something speacial that makes you tick.' Arrai wanted to experiment he wanted to play. "I suppose you are the big bad wolf? Well I'm not little red riding hood," Arrai pointed to himself. "I'm the monster that eats up the wolf, so for the time being you can call me your playmate."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 am

As Keon had licked his lips, Larien had felt as though he had been licking his soul. It was a small sense of his, but Larien could often feel when other's tampered with a soul. After all the scientists had done the same. He flinched noticeably but immediately wanted to smack himself for doing such a thing. As Arrai made his speech, he thought it was smart not to reveal their names. It was an old belief but often many religions believed that your name was closely connected to your soul. Revealing one's name allows another to tamper with the soul, so Larien was relieved. But then again, he was frightened of the repercussions. However, if this enemy was tough, they most likely would have heard the two of them talking or researched about them. He didn't know anymore, he just wanted to disappear.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 am

Keon laughed. It was a quiet laugh, but sounded of arrows shattering glass. He stared at the blonde man and the the azure haired man.
"My playmate...." He approached Arrai filling the small gap until thier faces almost touched. "You have no idea how...Happy that makes me." Keon gave a smile that would have chilled flame leapig away rebounding off of the wall onto the second, then rebounding onto the edge of a roof. He was crouched, his cloak billowing in the night air. Wings of white unfurled from arround his body revealing an ivory skull cradled in his arms. He sat the skull on the edge of the roof (It would not do for Gwen to be disturbed.) and unclipped the brooch securing the cloak to his shoulders, allowing it to float to the ground. The moon reflecting from his back made him seem like a living gargoyle, the creature abandoning his flesh of stone to adopt a haunted body of flesh.
"So mister monster, if you fancy yourself my play thing, then let the games begin." He lept from the roof landing on the ground noiselessly, crouched low, talons ready. Keon eyed Larien hungrily, swallowing the fear that billowed from his core. "Hey mister monster, you should tell your friend that he needs to smile more..." Keon bore his teeth in a smile revealing yellow hued fangs, the transparent viel of kindness had torn leaving only a lust and desire for blood. Keon's eyes were ablaze with malicious desire.. "Smiling makes everything so much more pleasant...."
Keon laughed the same glassy laugh leaping up and over Arrai and swooping down at the terror filled Larien, talons ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Arrai knew that Larien was paralyzed by that animalistic fear within him. The fear of this madman before them and the fear of losing control. Dashing forward he ran fast enough to catch up to Keon and shove Larien out of the way, his companion colliding with a wall, roughly. "Lala, either play or run away, I can't have all the fun." As he had shoved the boy out of the way, Larien used his own hand to block Keon's talons. He fet the claws dig in and immediately he grew excited with the new bood spilling from his wound. "That's not how you play patty cake." Arrai smiled.

"You see, my friend here doesn't need to smile." Arrai explained. "He's the most interesting thing I've come across, and whether or not he smiles, he can always get me to smile when he makes my life interesting." Arrai chuckled. "So far he's the best playmate I've ever had. And given the choice," Arrai's eye glared dangerously at Keon while the insane smile remained, "I'd rather play with him any day."

Arrai's other hand reached down to his belt for his pistol. He removed the gun from the holster and shot off the first round past Keon's head as he jumped back. He used his feet and crouched to slow down as he skidded backward. Resting his gun hand down on the floor he raised his bleeding one to his lips. Licking at the warm metallic fluid. "Tag, you're it." And then Arrai pushed forward using his momentum to push through.He had quickly torn his earring from his ear mixing the blood with his spiritual energy enlarging the earring into a blade, he swung as he leaped forward. (Think Cloud's fight with Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz XD)

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Larien ha stood there frozen to the spot. He saw everything as though it had gone in slow motion. He had seen the small smile revealing the fangs and had heard the creature speak. "Smiling makes everything so much more pleasant...." Larien tried so hard to process those words. Something must have been meant. He must have been missing something. As he watched the creature leap into the air and slowly, in a beautifully graceful manner he saw it come towards him. He wanted to run. He wanted to run so desperately but he couldn't. All he could do was watch. He didn't know why, it was so hard to fight down the beast. It was quiet but he knew it was howling in his ears. Perhaps the howling had gotten so loud he could no longer hear. And in a flash of moment he felt a sharp pain as his body smacked into the brick wall beside him.

"Lala, either play or run away, I can't have all the fun." Larien had suddenly awoken from his stupor. Arrai was right. Quickly larien withdrew his double blades and waited for an opening to become apparent. He couldn't lose focus. This was a matter of life and death, and if Larien kept acting this way he was going to die.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Keon smiled as the bullet flew past his head. "Tag your it." Spinning, Keon clawed at Arrai's belly, though it was half-hearted, he wasn't really trying to hit Arrai. He wanted this to last as long as possible. He lept away and stood erect, black tendrils of shadow pooling from the palm on his right hand. A black sphere extended from the pool attached to a sword handle. Keon grabbed the sphere ripping the sword from its flesh scabbard. Blood dripped from his palm, the drips desentegrated before hitting the ground floating back to his hand and sealing the wound. As keon fell into his battle stance, his palm was completly healed.
"Well, let us no longer prolong the fun." Keon pointed the tip of his sword at Arrai and Larien. "Nightmare..." An eye appeared on the blade, flicking eagerly around. Keon grinned maliciously' "SCREAM!!" Waves of air pressure escaped from the sword as a piercing howl filled the air.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Arrai could feel the clawed hand as the new playmate swiped at his belly. It was a good thing he didn't cut through his yukata. It was his favorite one. He would have had to end this new game shortly because he really, really like that yukata. He watched as his new playmate made blades appear and as the blood that poured from the wounds slowed as the wounds healed. Arrai's smile grew a bit wider. 'Someone almost as entertaining as me. Oh goody.'

The blade grew a strange looking eye, and as he heard it's master give a command he saw the blast before he felt it. Arrai felt the waves hit his face and body. With a slight wince against the blow he still managed to smile. "You're a noisy one aren't you?" The blow hadn't effected him so much as it had only cause him to lose it just a bit more. The screw slowly turning more and more inside his head. Arrai ran forward and in a flash of color had side stepped the wave and jumped off the wall and behind his opponent. Knowing that the playmate would dodge his blade somehow he still swung his giant sword across where the midsection would be, the sword scraped against the wall and cut through the stone of the alleyway wall.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Larien watched with a bit of shock as the swords emerged from the stranger's hands. It was strangely grotesque. He then saw the eye appear and felt the wave hit him. He rose his two blade before him to protect himself from the waves. But the sound, the screaming was almost too much. It was maddening. And his eyes began to grow red. 'Make it stop!'
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Keon jumped over the oversized blade, cackling with sick glee. Landing Keon took advantage of the man's comprimised balance striking out with taloned fingers, the claws tearing through the thin, clored fabric of the mans clothes.
"Tag back."
Keon brought the point of his sword parrallel to the ground pointing it at the Azure haired man.
"scream..."
Another ghastly whail pounded its way towrad Larien.

(sorry post is kinda lame, had to write in a hurry)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Larien almost fell to his knees when the scream attack had ended. He was shaky and his swords were lowered to his sides. Under his eyes lines began to shapen. He wanted to leaned over and hurl, but he was even to weak to dispell that. He only vaguely saw what was happening up ahead between Arrai and Keon, but he knew he couldn't make a move. 'What's wrong with you? You're going to die, just standing here. You're going to die!' Larien was ashaken with fear at the thought. While he had certainly never tried living a happy life he didn't want it to end so soon.

He could hear his heartbeat in his ears. The thumping of blood pulsating throughout his body. (Sorry, I dunno exactly what the scream thing does, so I'm just gonna go with it) Then the stranger flicked the sword towards him again.

"Scream."

As if on command Larien broke out into a scream as soon as the waves hit him. The beast was so close, so far on the edge, and it was so hard to hold it back. 'Please, don't come out. Don't come out!'

NOTE: No problem, mine was kinda lame too. Give me a sec to post Arrai real quick. Razz BTW, we MUST have a cupcake emoticon put up here asap!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Arrai stared in disbelief at the playmate as he examined his ripped clothes. 'Oh no he didn't~' Arrai thought. "Haha, if you wanted to get my cothes off that badly, you could have just asked." Arrai moved back a bit noticing the new attack stance but recognizeing it as the same scream move done before. He noticed however that the move was directed only towards Larien.

The anguished scream was almost completely muffled by the waves of the sword, and he could see Larien losing control. Perhaps it had to do with their oponent but something about him was making them both give in to madness. Arrai had to pull out, but it was so easy to give into the crazy side, it just felt so much better.

"Hey, stop playing with only him, it's making me jealous, sweety." Arrai used the time that the playmate used to attack Larien to take an opening, he swung his sword downward onto his playmates body. Or at least, if his playmate was still there. 'Quick little cat.'
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 am

Keon called off his assault on Larien just quick enough, to escape Arrai's attack with no more than a neat little cut on the arm, and a few clipped feathers. He smiled at him, the same menacing smile. Oh, the screams, the beloved sound of pain and suffering! Oh how fun this was turning out to be.
"Don't worry mister monster, we've only just begun to play!"
The sword keon held shattered into hundreds of shadowy shards, swirling around his hand in a chaotic cloud of blackness.
"Now tell me..." The shards quickly fell back into shape, taking on the form of a large bladed ring, the wave pattern giving it the look of steel flames. "...what do you fear most?" Keon took long strides towards Arrai, the ring dragging behind him. The blade dug into the cobble stone ground, throwing up debris and filling the night air with a metalic grinding. Keon lept, Ivory wings flapping silently, and with a chuckle flung the spinning ring at Arrai.

(the scream is just what I said a high pitched wave of pressure. your description was very well done)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:08 pm

NOTE: Haha, I totally imagined Davy Jones from POTC!! LOL! "Do you fear death?" Sorry, just a random thought that occured, lol

'Mr. Monster?' Arrai repeated the nickname in his head. Quite apropriate considering Arrai was barely human anymore, but still, 'Needs a little creativety.' Arrai thought. The sight of the new playmate's blood however extremely excited Arrai. The red droplets, the small wound. Even if it was healing up quickly, Arrai couldn't help but lick his lips as the crimson drop of life fource slowly passed over the pale skin and firm muscles of his playmate's arm.

Arrai fantasized about how many veins were in his playmate. How much of that deep red liquid coarsed throughout his entire body. The blood drenched muscles, hot from exhertion and a pumping heart keeping up with the strein of the body. The strong yet tiny muscle at the center of a person was extremely thrilling to think about. He imagined what it would be like to hold the pulsating organ in his hand as blood desperately tried to pump into it veins and collect the older blood through it's arteries. The thought was enough to drive him mad. His fingers were itching now. He was so excited. He had to see, what it was like underneath the flesh. What did it look like? Did this new friend have a beautiful silky texture to his blood as well, or was it entirely different. He had to know.

Arrai raised an arm to gaurd himself from the shatering blade but pulled it down quickly so he wouldn't miss a single beat. He had to watch. No matter how perverse it sounded, his eyes had to soak in this new playmate, this different style of fighting. Everything about him was provoking him. He wanted to play with the organs, to squish around his intestines in his fingers. SO much fun. But they only stay alive for so long. He saw as the shards began to form another blade. Ah! His playmate was saying something. He better listen.

"Now tell me..." The sword looked different now, like the passion of iron flames, and his playmate carelessly dragged it on the floor behind him, as though it were a rag doll, a toy to play with. "...what do you fear most?"

His eyes grew wide as he watched in awe as the winged friend jumped into the air, his snow white wings flapping powerfully up above. Arrai so wanted to tear the wing from his body. Rip the bone from the flesh and see what the wings were made of. Were they hollow like a birds. A small smile crossed his face as he imagined snapping the wing in half like he used to do to the tiny birds in his mother's garden.

"I supose you can't really scare me, little angel." Angels had to be punished. They had to be made unable to fly. He wanted to torture them. He wanted to hurt them. Little angels need their wings clipped. "You see the only thing I'm afraid of is dead. You'll have a hard time bringing them back." Arrai dgrabbed the firey blade with his own hand useing himself as a block in a way. The blade cut deep in his flesh and tore at the muscles but the excitement was all too much. He never really ever felt pain to begin with. As he held the blade he tried to pull the angel down closer to him. With his other hand he lifted his giant sword and tried his hand at slicing the wing.
NOTE: Sorry long post, just give me a sec to post Larien. Sorry for any typos I have.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Larien now fell to his knees, dropping his swords at his sides. The pain in his head was surging through out his eyes, and neck. He could feel the blood of the ferral tearing him apart. He raised his hands before himself staring at the trembleing fingers. The fingers had already begun to transform into claws. The flesh tearing and stretching as the bones crunched for transformation. His eyes were searing with pain, but he kept them wide, for the beast eyes began to emerge, blood red. He felt his ears begin to shift as the flesh was pulled back. His regular teeth now changeing into sharp fangs that cut at his lips.

'No...' His exhausted mind thought. He grabbed ahold of his head, digging the claws into his scalp, cutting at the sides of his face. He keeled over crying out in pain. 'You can stop it. Make it stop.'[/i[

[i]Weakling. Just let it go. Let me out. I want blood. It's so close. I can smell it.

'No! Don't come out. Don't come out.'

The creature scoffed. Ha! You want me out. I know you do. You like it, the feeling of tearing them apart.

'No.'

You've even done horrible things without my help. It was so much fun, wasn't it? Tasted good. The taste of children's blood?

"NO!" Larien screamed. He removed his claws and bit into his tranforming arm. For a moment he so a flash of red before his eyes, and slowly the pain disapatted. As the pain left his head cleared. "Shit." He cursed. He'd done nothing but screwed up this whole battle. He looked ahead at the epic battle taking place before him. He saw the street cobblestones, torn apart into debris, the side of the wall with a large slice through it. The entire alley looked like a mess. And that wall, was ready to collapse.

Larien grabbed ahold of his swords and began to weakly stand up. He Stared at the current situation, calculating. He watched as Arrai caught a sword with his bare hand. He knew this was most likely not the smartest of ideas, but it was worth it. He ran forward, his swords poised and slashed at the weak wall, stabbing with his blade.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 am

"You see the thing Im afraid of is dead, you'll have a hard time bringing them back."

Keon could smell the blood of the man, and could feel the blade tearing through his flesh. The scent of the blood made Keons head swirl. More, he must have more. The confliction in the souls of these two...he HAD to have them. He needed them. Already he could feel the beast emerging from the azure haired one, the battling personas, the pain and the agony of facing oneself. The despair and hopelessness. Desire and lust for blood. Insanity. A complexity of diverse mental ailments the likes of which Keon had never hoped to see. Keons hands grew cold, the desire for thier bereathment in human flesh unsaitable. His mind grew focused on only one thing, the souls of these two men. He needed them....

From his elavated position Keon could see the pale skin of he blonde man's neck. Smooth and silky like velvet. Begging to be marred by the morbid beauty of his blood. Keon imagined burying his fangs in such supple skin, savoring the blood. It was a thought that gave him blissful chills, as he absently licked his lips. It was a flash that took Keon away from his fantasies, the man's sword swiping at his wing. He quickly retracted it, but not in enough haste. The blade hit bone, sheering through the tip of the wing and blanketing the pristine white feathers in ribbons of scralet. Keon dropped to the ground, ripping his blade from the mans hand. He invited the new pain, as it only added to beautiful smell of blood in the air.
Keon saw the blue haired man make a dash at the wall, blades piercing the damaged stone. Cracks shot up along the wall as chunks of stone dislodged and fell, Keon moved swiftly, wings ushering him away from the falling stones. A large jagged hole was left in the once solid wall.
He landed crouched, wings outstreched, and ring blade held before him. It was so close....

Keon could smell the crimson liquid upon the blade, shining dimly in the moonlight, dripping from the blade like liquid rubies. He licked his lips, then proceeded to drag his tounge along the blade, tasting the warm, savory liquid. He swallowed...pure ecstacy...

He could immediately feel it, the despair, the pain, the insanity, the lust, teh suffering, all of it. He must have more. He needed to revel in there despair even more.

"More..." Keon stared at the two men Feraly. The ring blade shattered into ebony shards once more, reforming into the shape of a wicked black scythe. "I need...more...give me more!", Keon shouted rushing at his prey slashing lengthwise with his Scythe.
"GIVE ME YOUR SOULS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes of black and white   Cupcakes of black and white Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcakes of black and white
Page 1 of 1