Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more

Go down 
+2
KumoriRyuX
KINGFROSTY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft500/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 am

Pillars of marble lined the giant throne room, the ceiling several hundred feet above the visitors heads. Figures of dragons, pegasi, and other mythical creatures adorned the bases of the pillars. The floor was made of a strange crystal like substance, it was clear and allowed all those who walked on it to view the large assortment of fish and other aquatic creatures swimming in the lake below. When walking in the Aminian throne room it was as though one was actually walking over water. The royal palace of Amina had been built upon Ascantha lake by means of magic and was the first architectural masterpiece of Amina.
Sitting at the top of a small pyramid of steps was a throne forged of silver and studded with gems of every kind. The auburn haired woman from the library sat upon it, regal and graceful. Yet on her lap, oddly, sat the small, clumsy girl her hair equally auburn in color. Her childish deviancy was gone, replaced by a similar grace and poise. They sat on the throne patiently awaiting thier visitors. A large oaken table and velvet cushioned chairs had been laid out at the foot of the steps. Foods of every kind imaginable spread out upon its length. There was much to discuss, and the queen wanted to make sure that her quests were comfortable.

Last edited by KINGFROSTY on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft500/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 am

As Kisuke steps through the gigantic double doors that led into the main hall, his mind was flooded with images and memories of his own home. To him all these sights were nothing new to him as he was a noble himself, Though his own home wasn't as majestic as a royal palace he wasn't awestruck like any normal person would have been. As he was remembering his own home the memory of his mother's death entered his mind and he shook his head to stop the memory, but he couldn't stop remembering. He then took out a locket that also served as his family's crest and he opens it revealing a small song and a picture. of his family. He then closes the locket leaves it hanging over his chest. He then begins to hum his mother's song. Kisuke then continues down the hall until he reached the doors of the throne room and he walks in with a dignified manner, though he looked nothing like a noble.

Kagami follows behind Kisuke and she smiles as she listens to her brother hum.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft357/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 am

Approaching the open front gates, Theo lets down his comrades onto the floor.
Stretching, he yawned, "Well I'll leave you guys outside here. I'll be going inside, so ill see you later if your not coming."
Wether or not they want to go in was their choice. He waved at them and stepped inside the castle.

The dazzling sight of the throne room was astounding. Not even the grand castle of Elderon could compare. Walking in sort of a daze, Theo stumbled into the hall, accidentally bumping into a man that was there before him. "Oh, sorry..."

Hoping he could keep his status unknown, he kept himself loose and un-regal like, but his clothes kind of speak for themselves. He disliked having to live up to his standards as a king back at home, having to be all serious and... whatever people thought was magnificent and noble. He only wishes that he could have just stayed a young humble squire, without a care in the world...

He stopped before the stairs the towered up to the throne, shaking himself from his distracting thoughts. Seeing the woman and child from the library, he bowed and stepped to the side, keeping himself quiet while staring at the floor with a solemn expression, waiting for the other attendees.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft247/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:24 am

Almost immediatly after Theo had left her, Mai had fallen asleep next to the door, guards just stared at her.
"Hey...you think anyone's going to..you know..want her?" one of them asked to the other.
"Im sure they would say something." the other one replied poking Mai slightly as she knelt beside her.
"Then why are you poking her?!"
The other guard stopped his poking immediatly and looked up at the otherone sternly "Well, we cant just...leave her." he shrugged, and started to poke her once more. "Hey...Miss are you going to go insi- WHAT THE!"
Mai's arm had shot out to grab the guard's arm, tossing it aside as she layed against the wall.
Underneath her black hair, Mai's right eye opened, tossing a evil stare.
"If they need me that badly, someone can drag me inside, or just ask."
a second later, Mai's eye closed, and she was fast asleep.

The two guards just stared at her for a second, looking back to each other and nervously nodding, as they went back to each side of the large doors.

(ooc:......yeah, i know, lame. She'll wake up soon enough and come inside.)
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
Character: Idris Bripurusha
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 am

Idris hid behind a large pillar that was to the left of the door leading into the royal palace. A guard stood in front of the pillar and was exchanging words with another on his right. She looked wary of the two and moved closer to the door so as not to be seen. She then tripped over a pair of legs that belonged to a woman that she remembered from the library. She dusted herself off and dared a quick look to the guards in case she had attracted their attention. They were still conversing as if nothing had happened. She turned back to look at the woman she tripped over. Her visible eye was closed and she appeared to be sleeping deeply. Idris crouched beside her and stared at her with an expression that seemed indifferent, but her mind was torn between waking the woman up or leaving her to her rest. She settled on merely watching her as she slept so that she would not be awoken or harmed.

(ooc: I really am hopeless in situations like these.....)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am

Rose swiftly came up to the mansion like house. She didn't know what to call it, she just said she would be in there. But alas, Theo had beat her there.
Pfft... So the pipsqueak beat me here... She smirked and then glanced to the side, seeing Mai there. She went up and tapped her on the shoulder, her eyes narrowed like usual.
"Yo... I know you aren't sleeping. Baka." She said.

(I had NO IDEA what to say!!! I hope this makes sense. My mind is dying from being totally cute, lovey Rose to this Rose XD.)
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft247/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:47 am

(ooc: PFFFFFFT. WHATEVER. YOU GUYS POSTED AND THATS AWSOME. >_>)

"Maybe i was." Mai opened her left eye this time, looking at the vampire, the two guards just looked at eachother once more as went back to..guard...stuff. (homg that was lame.) "Im tired...let me sleep."
Less than a second later Mai opened both eyes and sighed.
"gah..nevermind." She scratched the back of her head, looking around, her eyes met with the two guards and she immediatly frowned. "Ive gone with less sleep before..."
Before she realized it, she had gone face to face with Idris, her name, despite Theo's run, that was now haunting Mai's memory, was still pretty clear, amazing to Mai who kept forgetting them.
"Oh...Konichiwa..." Mai had no clue what time it was, and for that matter, really didnt care. "Nice to..see you again Idris?"
She stood up, looking at the two briefly before she sighed once more.
Time to choose Mai...
"Shall we go in then...?" Mai quickly waved at the two guards "One at a time, ofcorse."
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 am

Idris stayed in her crouched position as Mai raised herself up off the ground. She then looked curiously at the other woman who had addressed Mai earlier. She was quite beautiful and Idris felt slightly humbled in her presence. She then returned her gaze to Mai's and nodded slightly before stretching her legs so she stood at about eye level with Mai. She noticed that the other woman looked to be her height as well. Idris blushed as she realized she was staring at her and was afraid she came off as rude.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Rose smiled a little at the other woman standing near herself and Mai.
"Hello." She said, being nice for the moment. "I am Rose. and yourself?"
She doesn't know what to think of humans anymore, she just tries to fit in, even if it means to push off the Rose that wanted to be a rude, self-centered, overall b*)#$ to everyone. Really, she hated everyone she met ever since that incident, even trying to have A FRIEND was hard enough, because then she knew she would rip their heads off eventually. I mean, that's how she was, you know?
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 am

Idris froze the moment she was addressed by the woman named Rose. She began frantically searching through her head for a way to react that would be acceptable. She considered a casual greeting, but was wary to do so when she began thinking of how to introduce herself. On the outside she looked blank and unresponsive, but on the inside her head was spinning.

"IGB..." her whisper was monotone and dry in response to Rose's question. Her mind told her that her full name was too long and initials would be easier to remember her by. She then began rethinking her decision as soon as she spoke it.

((ooc:I apologize for this stupid post. It really is the way she thinks.))
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 am

(ooc:...translator to the rescue? lol.)

"IGB...?"
Mai started to think, from what she had learned, or could tell from her, very very few encounters with Idris, that she was one to just say the bare, and she meant bare, minimum.
"Idris...something something." Mai muttered just loud enough after a few seconds "Your name right...? or was that a missile..? no, thats IBM..."
Another sigh later, Mai started to walk towards the door, posture straight and eyes gazing straight forward, she could see Theo and Kisuke on the inside.
She turned around once more, slumping slightly as she stood between the two guards, who just stared at her again.
"haha...Shall i go first...?" a small nervous laugh came out as Mai scratched the back of her head, feeling the cloth of her poncho against her skin, made her grow tired once more.

(ooc:...if anyone walks in, they can take Mai with them, or just say she should go in first >_> i dont mind.)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:54 am

Rose was silent for the moment after hearing the woman's 'name'. She shrugged and smiled a little then turned to look at Mai as she got up and walked to the door where the guards were.
"I guess I'll go first." She said and hurried through the doors and into the massive room, closing her eyes.
She already knew that Theo was there and some others. But she didn't care.
She put her hands in her pockets and let out a sigh, opening her eyes to find out who else was in the room now.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Though tired, Mai forced herself back awake, she herself was still unsure had her being tired was just a joke or really true.
She forgot the last time she had slept.
"Okay...I was going to wait, but ill see you inside Idris." Mai smiled, straightening her posture and began to move with the same elegance as if she were walking in a kimono, as she had learned from her dear "Brother" back home, through the doors into the large room.
She had nowhere else to go at the moment, they did call her in, so she might as well be here.
"I wonder...who else will come." She muttered as she walked down, looking at the people ahead of her, Theo and Rose had caught her attention almost immeditly, and her pace quickened slightly as she stood near them, turning back to look at the door and the enterance of anyone else.

(ooc: ._. i wonder..if that made sense. ha...and "brother" means Random. for those who dont know, he isnt her real brother, she just calls him that.)
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Idris peeked inside before hurriedly catching up to where Rose, Mai, and two other men were standing. They looked familiar, but she just couldn't remember. On her way towards them she was awestruck by the towering pillars and the high ceiling. Murals had been painted everywhere and the whole entire place was absolutely magnificent. Idris didn't even notice how her mouth hung agape as she came towards them. All this was beautiful, but the throne itself was what took her breath away. The amazing craftsmanship reminded her of her father. He would have loved this place. Shaking her head as if to rid herself of these thoughts she looked again to see a lovely lady and a child sitting on the throne. They sat with majestic confidence and Idris stared without shame.

((ooc:Idris needs to work on her speaking skills....what's majestic confidence!?))
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 am

As the travelers entered the throne room a single cloaked gaurd at the base of the throne tapped the iorn staff he carried against the floor twice. The floor acted as a giant crystal bell sending a crisp, and clear note through the expansive room. "Her royal highness, Queen Atlanta Amina, presents our guests the finest we have to offer. She asks that you all eat and drink while we converse." The young girl that sat at the woman's lap spoke up, suprisingly, all manner of childish deviance was gone from her voice, and she spoke with an authority that was laughably juxstaposed by her small stature.
"I have recently heard of the events that have transpired in Ragalia and I can only assume that it has been a long while since you all have eaten properley. As soon as you all are comfortable I will begin for there is much to discuss..." The older woman sat silently unmoving and unblinking.

OOC-Im so sorry that this is so late. I just got my internet back =___=
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:18 am

Rose was a vampire, but not everyone knew that. She didn't eat human food, she drank human blood. Glancing to Mai and then Theo her thoughts were running wild. What was she to do? She waved to Theo and smiled, hoping to get his attention so she wouldn't seem like an idiot, almost alone. In the middle of the room. Usually she would notice rooms like these, but this was just like the one she remembered so clearly in her mind.

Home...
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Idris backed towards a corner in the vast throne room after the small child made her announcement. She felt that because the child had addressed the congregation about their hunger that she should not eat. She was neither hungry or tired. She now saw she had no reason to join the others as they began to seat themserlves. Her mind kept on making excuses to leave, but the young girl had said there was more to discuss. Idris couldn't leave after the thirst for knowledge came over her. So she stood silently as she waited for everyone else to be seated.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Barredleft357/500Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 am

As soon as the older woman spoke, Theo looked up to listen, only to seat right after she had finished. A slight glance showed Rose waving to him, only to have himself wave back.

He wasnt really hungry right now. His head was still buzzing with thoughts and concerns. He just put his head down on top of his arms and placing them down on the table, awaiting what more news would come.

OCC: Lol now IM super late. Terribly sorry. Is this thread still going?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more   Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more
Page 1 of 1