Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recognizable scent...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Recognizable scent...? Barredleft500/500Recognizable scent...? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Recognizable scent...? Empty
PostSubject: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 am

Rose had been walking for hours now, not even knowing where she had been going. She stepped back into Amina a few minutes ago but she didn't care. A scent had come to her nose but she shook it off, or tried to at least. Her eyes opened as she looked around, finding nothing exciting.

She turns back to the gate where she entered just a little while ago but made no intention to turn back now. She was already at Amina, where else should she go? She wanted to make herself more human-like, unless something were to happen where she would be exposed, but she would end up killing the person- thing -if it happened.

Walking up to the clerk at the Inn she walked in, she let her bright blue eyes lock with his. Weird how it changes from a guy to a girl to a guy then back to a girl, every time she comes here.

"One room, please." She smiled and then looked to the paintings around the walls as he checked the rooms.

He nodded and took out a pass, then lead the young girl to the room. "Here we are." His voice broke her out of her trace and she smiled again, flipping a gold coin to him. When the coin landed in the man's hand, he bowed and walked off, closing the door after Rose had entered the room.

The scent came back to her about an hour later, it smelled just like Neon, with a little twist to it. Was it him, maybe she should look... Hmm.

With that, she opened the window and jumped out, landing on the ground with a small step. She quickly got back up, looking around to be sure there weren't any whispers or shocks or anything else around.

She smelled quickly and started walking in the direction of the scent. Her eyes fluttered open when she neared the man, a smile on her lips.

"Hello... Neo-" She started but then stopped, noticing that the man standing in front of her wasn't who she thought. Instead, it was someone who she wished could make her heart start beating again.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:
Recognizable scent...? Barredleft500/500Recognizable scent...? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:09 am

Larien for once was in a very crowded city. While he disliked the entire idea he was in no situation to refuse. Arrai had disappeared and usually Larien would be happy but, this was kind of dire. He didn't know where he had gone and for how long. He had been missing all day. So Larien had decided to go on a search for him. Which had lasted all day. "When I see him...." Larien vented aloud. "Great, I'm talking to myself again."

The sun had long gone down and Larien was circling around the side of an Inn. Perhaps Arrai had ended up there? As he rounded the corner he hadn't heard the soft landing of another behind him, but had definitely heard as a feminine voice began to talk to him.

"Hello... Neo-"

He had frozen momentarily at the sound of her voice. Shocked for a moment his eyes widened in surprise before spinning to look at the speaker. His eyes landed on a young woman. Her hair was a fierce shade of red and caught the light from the Inn windows and moon beautifully. Larien knew immediately that this person should be considered attractive. He was sure that Arrai would have hit on her in a second. Larien didn't know such things, neither was he ever attracted to someone. Yet something about her appearance made her pleasing to the eye. He like the paleness and milkiness of her skin as it glowed softly in the dim lighting. It was like she was a natural occurance of beauty int he world. Almost like the moon. When Larien had first seen the moon he had spent the entire night watching it. He felt a similar feeling but didn't want to get close. People were trouble. So he gave her a small shake of his head.

"Uh, I think you mistook me for someone else." His steely blue eyes shifted away from her as he glanced up. Where the hell had she come from? He hadn't heard her walking by....and then his eyes fell on the open window. For a second he contemplated it and then found the whole idea ridiculous. "Sorry, but I'm looking for someone." He bowed his head and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 am

So it wasn't Neon, instead it was someone else. She found the black hair kind of mysterious. The shine of blue really caught her eyes, but then she was dazed by how beautiful his eyes were. The steel colored with a small tint of blue really caught her.

Of course, she wasn't the kind to ever fall for someone. She was a vampire and the only way she would fall for someone is if their blood smelled good, or if she was so hungry, she couldn't help but try and seduce them. But no, he was... different.

"Uh, I think you mistook me for someone else." He ended up saying quickly, too quickly... like he was scared, or shocked maybe. His voice made her somewhat gasp, too quietly for anybody else around to hear. "Sorry, but I'm looking for someone." He bowed his head and turned to leave.

She didn't want him to leave. Shockingly, she didn't want him to even take another step away from her. This feeling inside of her was taunting her almost, telling her to stop him and make him talk to her. She didn't know what to do, follow her instincts and talk to him, or just let him leave...? Like she let everyone from her past do before?

Not again... She thought and smiled to the man, though he was turned away she still talked. "D-Don't go." She stuttered, shocked with the way her voice had come out. She let her hand reach out to him unexpectedly, but she didn't deny it. "Who're you looking for?" she was able to say slowly and without nervousness now.

Really, how could she be nervous? She never felt any emotions before, maybe pain... But that was so long ago. Love, she's not sure. and well... Nervousness? Really now, she's never been this nervous since she was changed.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Larien paused for a moment, spinning around at the sound of her voice."D-Don't go." He heard her stutter out. For some reason the stuttering in her voice sounded natural, and the call out to him made him want to stay. He could see the shock on her face and understood all to well. He himself was shocked that he had actually turned around. Usually he would have sped off into the alleyway. But she felt different. There was something that was different from any other human he had met. She didn't have the same aura as the others. Her's was almost impossible to detect. And it felt soothing.

"Who're you looking for?" He heard her ask. Why was he allowing someone to get involved? This wasn't like him. He never let anyone get involved. Besides Arrai that is. Who? Who. Well who indeed. He felt it hard to think as he was plunged into this confusion he was feeling.

"A friend. But I have a feeling he lead me out here so I would sleep in the tavern tonight." Larien's eyes didn't want to look away but he didn't want to stare at her. It expressed interest, and interest got people involved. "He tried that awhile back, he doesn't like sleeping in the woods." He shifted slightly as his gaze fell upon the wall beside her. There were various things stacked against the outer wall.

This was much too bizarre. On the one hand he wanted to know why he didn't feel the same anxiety around her as he did with other humans. Yet on the other hand he was deathly afraid of this almost numb feeling he was getting from the beast inside. It was almost as though her presence was appeasing the beast. It frightened him, and he knew that he was also feeling curiosity. How strange for Larien to ever express such a thing,yet he was, and it was so hard to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 am

Rose was stunned by how long this conversation had been, though barely anything was said. She didn't think she would find someone to actually talk to nor make her feel this way. She didn't want him to leave. Thinking of something else to say, she let her eyes wander over the wall behind him but then started to poke out every single detail she could about him. His hair, his eyes, the pale color of his skin. She didn't want to seem rude so she crossed her arms in front of her chest shakily, closing her eyes.

She hasn't taken a breath of air in since she smelt his scent, it was very hard to be seeing anybody breathing under the cloak she was wearing, but it wasn't impossible.

She hasn't felt this way since she could remember. Well, I don't think we should say that. Maybe since she was a human? No one has peaked her interest in such a way she felt now. Ever since her sisters left her, nothing has been the same, she hasn't let any emotions but hate and anger come into her hands. Maybe some sadness and happiness, but who really knew? This was a first though, and deep inside, she knew that as well.

"At least he does sleep." She said with a mocking tone, letting her eyes meet with his. Maybe that wasn't such a good thing to say... She thought to herself afterwards, not removing her eyes from his. She was going to say something else, like often or something, but for some reason, she couldn't. Her mouth wouldn't open and let anymore words slip through her lips.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 am

"You know. Actually in all the time I have known my friend, I have never once seen him fall asleep. I'm always asleep before him." Larien mused aloud. 'Carp.' He thought. He doesn't normally do that unless he's all by himself. He doesn't even usually talk to strangers so why was he talking to her?! Larien was unsure what to do or say now. A stranger who seemingly fell from the sky would have no such interest in the silly things he had to say about his missing companion. 'Damn you Arrai. Leaving me here to deal with people.' Not that Arrai was any better at dealing with people that is.

Larien remembered what the monks at the abby had told him. Ask a question of interest, to make it seem like you are interested. "Uh.... So you are staying here at this inn? I didn't see you walk around the corner. Were you doing something out back?"

NOTE: Sorry it's taken so long!! But here you go! XD Can't wait to see more! Very Happy I really didn't know what to write for this! Sorry!!! Iknow it sux! >__<
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 am

"So you're not sure if he even sleeps?" She smiled without another thought and tried to hide it but it didn't work. "Even so..." She let the words slip out of her mouth on complete accident but stopped another thought before she told him she wasn't human. "I'm sorry. My mind seems to be very... jumpy? right now I would say." She laughed at the word she used and looked away.

Wow... Jumpy Rose? Are you serious right now? She thought to herself. If she could blush, she would right now. She felt so embarrassed by what she said she didn't want to say anything else.

"Oh!" She remembered his question. "Yes. I do have a room, but it's just for tonight." She couldn't help but want to look into his eyes, to see what was going on in his mind but at the same time, she didn't want to know.

She wanted to distance herself from him but it would be like ripping a piece of herself and throwing it into a fire if it happened. She wanted to get to know him more, she didn't want him to leave.

Maybe I should invite him back into the room? He might be tired... She thought to herself but she knew what might happen.

Once he fell asleep she would want to go and kill him, drink his blood and not want to stop. But if she was self controlling around him, like she is now, then she wouldn't need to worry about that. But in the back of her mind, she was scared. She didn't want to kill someone so innocent, so nice, and someone she actually felt attracted to. She didn't even want to put a scratch on him.

"I just needed to get some fresh air, I was on my way back but I recognized something about you that reminded me of an old friend of mine. I miss him so much." LIAR! She called herself and she smiled.

(Lol. It's fine. I wanna see what happens next, I'm really into this post. I think my stuff sucks and I think yours are so much better XD)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 pm

"I remind you of someone?" He thought carefully about that phrase.He wasn't used to that kind of thing. As far as he had known there was no one like him. The person who had made such a creature would only point out how he had turned Larien into his best killing machine. His greatest and most prized experiment.The only people who had ever noticed a difference in him were terrified or wanted to use him. Then again, he had never seen a human that looked quite like her either. She looked angelic and frail yet she seemed strong like marble, immovable, solid and pale and beautiful. He couldn't take his mind off it, but he didn't want to think about it.

The other part of him, the beast part of him, was strangely excited by her. That drove him mad. He was terrified, absolutely terrified of what that beast could do to her. While she appeared strong he was sure the monster inside of him would repulse her, and cause her to run in fear and hate. She would run and the beast would chase thirsting for her blood.

Realizing he had paused he tried to pick up conversation. "Ah, sorry, I just don't get that often."

Note: Yay! A post after so, so, so, so, so, loooooooooooong!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 pm

She nodded and continued to keep the smile hidden as much as possible. It was sad that she hasn't taken a breath in and wanted to launch herself at him, push him against the wall, and.... I think you get the point. She's been so close to letting it slip she wasn't human, but a vampire. Maybe her looks have already given it away and the reason he was staying was to see if she would really do what he thought she would. No. Her mind's already puzzled by the scent he let off, it was tempting but not at the same time.
"It's understandable." She said with a small shine of her white teeth.
I think it's time for me to head back to my room... She thought to herself for a moment and then let out a soft sigh.
"Do you need a room?" She let the words slip out of her mouth before she could stop them and her body became stiff and nervous.

(It's been so looooong Courtney ; ; )
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 pm

"Uh...yeah. But I can't seem to find any right now. Most places are closing up or the innkeeps have all gone to bed." Larien explained. "I normally sleep outside anyway, so it's not that much of a loss." Larien could sense her tense air. Perhaps she was senseing there was something wrong about him aand wanted him to leave? If anything she was far more intriguing to him, but there was also something off about her. Wasn't there?

He began to surmize his encounter with her. She appeared out of nowhere,. Had no scent, and hadn't made a single sound when aproaching. She was paler than most humans he knew, yet that wasn't too uncommon. He was also a shade paler than the normal person as well. Her red hair was so vibrant that it was almost eery, yet it was the most beautiful shade of red he had ever seen. Something about her called him closer but the sensible side of him knew, no one could ever want to be close to a filthy beast like himself. His blood soaked hands were enough to repulse away even the most deranged of people.

He felt like apologizing to her, apologizing that she had to share the same air with such a creature unworthy to be in the presence of something so different, beautiful and free. Larien knew. He could never be free, not for as long as he lived.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Rose chuckled a little and smiled, "You know you can get sick with sleeping outside all the time." She couldn't keep her mouth closed now, her mind was overwhelmed. "I don't need the bed, you can come to my room if you want. I'll be up all night anyways." She felt so much better after getting that off her chest, but at the same time she might've ruined her cover and gave it all away.
"I mean..." She said, realizing what just slipped out of her mouth. "I'm... not tired. If I get tired, I'll crash on the sofa or something."
Oh please work... She thought, closing her eyes and letting her mouth turn into a small smile that she couldn't hide.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Larien was quite surprised by the open invitation. It wasn't that it was strange it was just the thought of someone excepting him into a room. Someone with such open trust. He could only ever remeber being invited to stay in a room with Arrai. And whenever the scientist had invited him to sleep somewhere comfortable, it was always a trick to torture Larien further. He always was afraid to trust people because of that. The only reason he trusted Arrai was because the psycho was crazy enough to keep their promise, and he knew Arrai would hold up his end.

"That's very generous of you." Larien began. Maybe this was strange, but he didn't wan to be weird by declining. It was 'rude' according to Arrai to turn down a girl. "It helps me out a lot actually. But you don't have to give up your bed. I'll just sleep on the floor." Afterall, almost all of his childhood was spent sleeping on cold stone floors, littered with dirt and rats. "I'm used to it, and don't want to cause you any hastle." He hoped he sounded 'normal' or at least a humans definition of normal. Human men usually would sleep on the floor, right?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 am

Rose shook her head and let out another chuckle, turning her body towards the edge of the alleyway towards where the Inn was, "No. I insist. I always let the guest take the bed. I don't mind. It's rude. And I've already made up my mind."
She stopped walking and turned towards him in a moment, quicker then any human could ever do, which she didn't mind anymore.
I'll just start giving him hints, maybe he'll get it. Soon. She thought and let her smile shine through her lips.
"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rose Hime Curel." She let herself take a small breath of air in to take in his scent. Then she extended her hand and closed her eyes, being as nice as she could to the stranger that she was so attracted to at the moment.
Wow... He smells.... tempting...

Note: HAHA! I finally did what I wanted XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognizable scent...?   Recognizable scent...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recognizable scent...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: