Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Empty
PostSubject: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 am

ooc: btw, that title has nothing to do with Arrai and Neon. It's just lyrics from a song I'm listening to. I needed a title. XD

And, and, and.. hopefully this is only between Arrai and Neon, but Larien can tag along, too. And, excuse my bad.. French.. or whatever language I ended up using.

Edit 2-26: After receiving permission from Grace, also known as 'Theo dear~', this thread has been allowed to go beyond the forum rating of PG-13. We have put up a warning on the thread title and will make a post that will warn you when the rating goes off the charts.

--

"Perdon a mi, monsieur," A hooded figure purrs, shoving the barrel of his beloved rifle into a man's terrified face. The bar is empty, the patrons having been scared off not too long ago by this particular person. "but I don't take kindly to have my peace disrupted."

That, and the fact that this guy is on Neon's hit list. So. He's going to be offed sooner or later.

"What the hell are you talking about, you little bastard?!" The man shakes out of his terror and grabs the muzzle of the firearm. Neon blinks, surprised to see a target with some backbone. He supposes it would eventually happen as he starts targeting the higher ranked, but hasn't expected it so soon. "You barged in here waving this fucking toy around in the air!"

Neon grins, sharp canines catching the dim light, and he toys with the trigger.

"Not a toy, sweetums," He teases, shaking the man's grip off. "It's entirely real."

The doors open, but he doesn't look up. He's just doing his job, and he'll disappear from this place in a bit. Doesn't matter if someone sees him. If they can at all. Neon's hood is still up, after all.

Doesn't look like this guy's in the mood to talk. So.

"Got your germs on my beloved, and I can't forgive that~"

He fires straight into the man's head, looking extremely triumphant as the body keels over to the side, blood trailing from the hole in his skull.

Last edited by NeonLights on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put in a warning that the thread has been allowed to and will soon be rated higher than PG-13, after receiving permission to, of course.)
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 am

NOTE: Excuse my french as well, I'm not very good at cleaning up my language or using correct french phrasing.

A clapping sound echoed from behind Neon accompanied by a small chuckle. "Avengarde, mon ami." After walking into the bar, Arrai's form had situated itself against a post situated in the middle of the room behind Neon and his target. His single amber colored eye watched as the dead body sunk to the floor and the blood pooled around the limp form. The barmaid released a shrill scream. A few men stopped their various activities of drinking, and playing cards. However after a few moments had passed the bustling of the room resumed itself.

"You're quite talented, with that mighty fine looking piece of machinery." His eye closed as a wider smirk spread across his face."Unfortunately, that target was also worth a lot of money, ALIVE." His eye opened to study Neon's form before him.

Arrai moved forward and crouched down besides the unmoving form. "Poor bastard. He was a fool to the end." Arrai perked his head to the side. "However, if it was necessary to off the poor sod, I wish it could have been me. Things have been quite boring as of late." Arrai turned his head tolook back up at Neon with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:03 am

ooc: I don't even know French. Just going by what I hear in movies and such. e.e; and online translators.

--

"Merci, mon cheri~" Neon smiles back, tilting back the hood of his cloak and letting a few strands of dark green to frame his face. He takes a seat on the table instead of the chair, resting his rifle in his lap. His own golden colored eyes regard the other with interest.

Not many people stop by to praise him after a hit.

"My apologies if you were after him." He says, though he doesn't quite mean it. "I've been paid a hefty sum to hunt down quite a few people, this one included." He emphasizes this by nudging at the cold body with his foot. "No room for me to be bored here."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:52 am

Arrai smiled as he peered up into the covered face framed by beautiful hair. He tried to see the hidden face behind, the shadows, without being obvious at all. "Is that so?" Arrai chuckled again secretly hoping his name hadn't ended up on that list. His eyes shifted down to his lap, where the rifle rested.

"In a way you kind of saved me the trouble. After all, seeing how late it is, I would've had to bunk with 'that' over night." Arrai looked longingly at the bar and back at Neon. "I'm guessing you're not from around here. Perhaps a little companionship will do to lighten my dampened mood?" Arrai's smile gestured towards the bar. Perhaps tonight wouldn't be so lonely after all.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:22 pm

"Would save me some trouble if they just spit out what I need to know, but I guess even the weaker ones aren't as dumb as they seem." Neon sighs with a shrug, looking quite disappointed at the lack of information.

"Well, you'd be correct in that assumption," The Elf smiles, allowing the hood to go back far enough for a pair of molten gold eyes to come into view. "Ended up here while chasing some guys.. might be here for a while." Neon makes a soft humming sound and glances at the bar. "Still working, so I can't drink.. I'm not very good company, anyway," His eyes slide back towards the spike-haired blonde. "..for humans, at least."

Even though Neon already had a meal a few days ago, he may as well warn the guy.

"But! If you insist," The smile brightens a few notches and Neon holds out a black-nailed hand. "Name's Neon. Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure~"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm

"Arrai." he smiled standing with a graceful cat like motion. He didn't offer his hand, but instead exchanged a glance from his eye and a small bow of his head. "I rather doubt that you wouldn't be much company." Arrai smiled into those golden eyes. "Interesting people entertain me, no matter how silent or boring they are." Arrai's memory drifted towards his blue eyed companion whom he had left out of town. Larien couldn't handle crowds and bars were the worse kind of crowds.

"Hazard of the job I'm afraid." He chuckled. "Most of the people we are after are stupid enough to land themselves on lists that we use." He moved closer to Neon, the trademark smile on his lips. "I have to say, you must be one of the most interesting non-humans I have met." He mused at the figure. "I'm guessing elven?"
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

A dark eyebrow rises at Arrai's guess and Neon retracts his hand, unperturbed. "Artificially made, but yes, I am an Elf." Awfully accurate guess, and it piques his interest. "And how about yourself? You don't quite seem so human either, if I may say." And if his statement doesn't come out as an insult.

"No hazards for me, it seems." He beams, hands clasped over the rifle in his lap.
"Boring at times, maybe, but otherwise stress free~" Or that could just be him and his 'carefree' nature.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 am

"What am I?" Arrai smiled musing to himself. 'Good question indeed.' "I'm somewhat of a mystery. All I want is to have some fun." pirat Arrai considered winking at Neon, but considered that the feat would be difficult with his eye patch on. He settled for a big grin instead.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 am

"Mystery?" Ooh, mysteries. Those are nice. "I like mysteries." Neon remarks with a hint of a purr. Wouldn't want to scare the guy off, now. From what he's seen so far, though, there's probably no chance of that happening. "Very intriguing. Caught my attention for the night, cheri~"

Is what he says, but it's guaran-damn-teed to last a helluva lot longer than that. Maybe even after he finds out. If that ever happens.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 am

"Glad I could oblige." Arrai made a small exaggerated bow. "Perhaps we could charm each other with a drink first?" Arrai gestured towards the bar. "I haven't had a drink in weeks." He grabbed a chair and sat down in it, directly in front of Neon who still sat on the table. He had positioned the chair in a way to be positioned close enough to the other man's legs, yet still allow him room to get up and walk away. That is, if he could truly resist him.

Arrai gestured to the barkeep, ignoring the glances from the other patrons at the rather unusual behavior and conversation the two were having over a corpse who still lay on the floor. 'What a cutie~...' Arrai mused with a grin.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm

'Ignorance is a bliss', they say. Though whether it's the same as 'ignoring', Neon doesn't know, nor does he really care. Arrai's choice of seating only gives him - both of them - a better view.

"I'm afraid I'm not too fond of alcohol, much less while working," Neon hums as the barkeep starts towards them. "Not too fond of getting wasted and waking up in bed with a stranger. No offense, of course," He smiles then, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "Wouldn't mind at all if it's you." Arrai's attractive, but that doesn't mean he's irresistible.

"It just puts me behind schedule a little bit."

Well, Neon has all the time in the world, but that paycheck would look a lot nicer in his pockets than hanging in the air.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"I would never take advantage." Arrai raised his hands as though he were defending his honor, "I just find the occasional drink to brighten the mood and the spirits." He smiled again. "To suggest that I solely use alcohol to further my nightly escapades is not entirely true." Arrai chuckled.

The bar keep served Arrai two mugs of mead, he took one and pressed it to his lips. "What's one night after all. I promise it will be one you could never forget." He took a sip of the brown liquid. Arrai removed the second mug from the bar keep's tray. And offered it towards Neon. If he refused, then he wouldn't mind finishing off a second. If his advances on Neon were a failure then he's need to be dead drunk to go to bed with any of the other patrons at the bar.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am

"Hmm.. since you put it that way," Neon accepts the mug from Arrai, letting their hands touch for maybe a fraction of a second longer than necessary. "how can I refuse?" A night he could never forget? That would ultimately be decided when all of this was over.

"One night, then." Neon chuckles as well, swallowing a gulp of mead and licking at his lips afterward as a habit. "We'll see what happens after that."

((ooc: fff unfortunately, this forum is pg-13 so we can't do anything graphic. :<))
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:40 am

NOTE: Hahaha! Yeah I know! I was thinking of getting them into a drinking game where they pass out and then they end up half naked with a cupcake or something. LOL! I dunno.

Arrai sipped his mead again and laughed to himself. "I wonder, what do you usually do besides bounty hunting for fn?" Arrai rested his elbows on his knees and juggeled the glass between his hands. He smiled up at Neon with interest.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 am

((ooc: ffff CUPCAKE LULZ. Where'd the cupcake come from, though. ._. and what's it doing thaaarrr... fff, we can RP it out on AIM for the heck of it. 8V))

"Bounty? You've mistaken me for something else, darling," Neon laughs cheerily, though careful not to spill the mug in his hands. "I don't hunt down wanted vermin. I kill who I'm paid to kill and no one else." Still chuckling, he takes another sip. "I try not to give myself too much free time. Brings up unwanted memories." A lie, but only a little bit. He can't remember any of those bad things, anyway.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 am

NOTE: Cuppycake lurvs joooooooooo!!!! Hehe, I don't think bountyed is a word....LOLZ. Sorry it took me so long. School is torture and I forgot my laptop's power supply at home. Dood! I can't wait to see the comic! XD

Arrai allowed himself to chuckle. 'He called me darling.' He took another sip and looked back into the golden eyes. "Well, in a way you have bountyed their lives. You hunt them, and take their lives for the pay." Arrai's eye glanced down at the dead body. "I wonder what kind of sad sod he was in order to get on your list."

"I wonder what kind of memories you're trying to forget." Arrai didn't know this was a lie, but such things interested him. After all there was a lot of his past that he assumed other people, ordinary people, would want to forget.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 am

((ooc: NO NO NO ARRAI TOOK FIRST POST ON NEW PAGE. Neon's.. kinda sad. Not really. I think it'd be 'bountied'.. or something similar. S'okay~ School is horrible. I can't wait for another break. 8V COMIC WILL BE SKETCHY. And kind of vague. I have to redo most of Arrai's panels because he doesn't look right XD; First page is already drawn, just needs to be cleaned up and such~))

"I've no clue~" Well, he does have a little idea why, but Neon's not idiotic enough to tell a complete stranger. Their headquarters is hard enough to dig up as it is, and he doesn't need someone to go around warning them to stay hidden. Just a precaution, really. "I don't care who they are, really. It's not important to me." He's smiling, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Bad ones?" Everything. Everything single damn thing. "I actually can't recall a good portion of my life."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 am

"Interesting." Arrai sipped his mead again. "So in other words you aren't the real you right now." Arrai realized he was at the bottom of his glass. He jiggled the glass upside down over his head trying to get the last drop out of the glass. "In other words, you've forgotten the you before. In place of yourself is the you standing before me." Arrai motioned to the barkeep for a refill, but studied the Neon before him. He wondered, was he stronger and more stoic, or childish and carefree? 'Hmmm....I have a craving now....' Arrai looked around for a second. 'Something sweet....' His sweet tooth started to give in.

"Past lives really aren't all that important to me." Arrai's eyes landed on Neon. Slowly he raised them to his lips. "It's the cupcakes that you eat in the present that count." The bar keep handed Arrai his second mug of mead. Perhaps the alcohol was affecting him. "Heh, heh....I mean what you do in the present." He chuckled sipping his mead.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 am

"I wouldn't know." Neon replies, his eyes a steely shade of gold that doesn't match the warm smile, and he too finishes off the mug of mead. "Maybe I'm the same, maybe I'm different. It's been sooo long, I can't remember anymore." He doesn't even know himself that well, to tell the truth, but he was willing to bet that it was neither of Arrai's guesses.

"...Cupcakes?" Neon could feel the stare on his mouth as he leans over and plucks a random drink from the bartender's tray. He smiles in response to the disgruntled man's scowl. "Hmm... What you do," he starts with a hum, sipping lightly at whatever he's holding. Tastes a bit like whiskey. "..or who you do?" Was there a difference? Neon's misted mind couldn't find any differences and--

--Arrai's skin suddenly looks.. enticing. But the fact that he might not be human put a small curb in Neon's hunger. Doesn't mean he can't stare, though, at what skin he can see.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 am

Arrai could feel the hungry stare on him. Even though one eye was blocked by an eye patch throwing off his sense of depth perception, he could still feel when someone looked at him longingly. Arrai although had the feeling that Neon wasn't staring at him per see. It was something on or about him that Neon was looking at. Arrai's smile was hidden by his mug as he downed another gulp. "Indeed. It's all about what you do..." He chuckled. For some reason Arrai felt more like a piece of meat on display in a butcher shop. His organs fresh on display before a starving wolf. Personally he didn't care. Any form of contact was exciting. Whether it be painful or pleasurable. He was hungry for the feelings and touch of another.

He was an addict to life, and he only ever felt it when he was killing and feeling the touch of another. When you live as long as he had, life tends to bore you after awhile. Then again, what would anyone know about it. He didn't even know life was happening to him until it had already passed him by. "See something you like?" Arrai smiled up at Neon, returning the gaze.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Neon was quite the opposite. Human touch often deepened his hunger and he was a lover for much of his life, however long it may have been. He'd only recently been able to get control on his appetite and hunger pangs and never joined anyone in bed unless he was sure he wouldn't suddenly decide to, well.. eat them. Nothing worse than being left hanging, after all.

"Maybe~" Neon replies in a sing-song tone and a wink. "I've already eaten, though, so don't worry your pretty blonde head off." Okay, so he might sneak a nibble here and there... Wouldn't hurt, right? Just a little missing chunk of flesh. No worries!
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 am

Note:I sound like dinner....TT^TT (No worries, Arrai likes the nipping and biting...he can enjoy pain and pleasure together, lol, I am so perverted. I AM KEEPING THIS PG-13, but believe me it is soooooo hard..... (stop thinking perverted thoughts I meant writing pg not the other thing! lmao)

"Hm? What should I have been worried about, Mr. Dark and Beautiful?" Arrai sat back in his chair in a very teasing pose, his legs spread and his arm behind the back as the rest of his yukata shifted to reveal more of his sun kissed skin. "You must have quite an appetite if you're trying to reassure me." His devilish grin was back as he moved his lips very carefully for the next phrase. "Perhaps, it might be you who should be worried about the things I could do." Arrai truly felt like eye candy right now. All delectable and tasty. But he could say the same for Neon. Yes....very delectable...and also probably very tasty.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 am

((ooc: Oh yes, dinner~ appetizer, five course meal, dessert included. Yum! I'd like me some Arrai for dinner any day~ And WHY MUST THIS THREAD BE PG-13. 8V Can't we like.. put a warning.. and leave it at that? DX))

Yes, that's definitely whiskey he's holding. Very distinct and familiar taste. What would Arrai taste like..? Oh, the mysteries, they just keep coming!

"I eat humans." Neon smiles. There, plain and simple, fair warning. Arrai may not be human, but it's getting harder to hold back from jumping him anyway. It's like being drawn to a magnet.. when you're not even a piece of metal. Strange.

"Depends on your definition of 'appetite'," he laughs softly, taking another gulp of whiskey and setting the glass back onto the table, just to make sure he doesn't drink too much. He leans forward a little, not too much lest he fall off the table, but just enough and at an angle so Arrai can see his face even with the hood still on. "And I'm quite looking forward to your.. 'appetite' tonight, cheri."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 am

"You eat humans, eh?" Arrai's smile grew brighter. "Well, lucky for me, I stopped qualifying for one awhile ago...." He leaned in closer too. "Then again, I wouldn't mind if you'd like to take a nibble or two. They say aged meat is the most exquisite." Arrai stood slightly so that he could move his face closer to Neon's. He was close enough to almost be hidden under his hood and could feel the tickle of Neon's breath on his skin as he stared into the face under the hood. "Then again, my stomach's been a growling since the moment I saw you. Perhaps I should do a bit of taste testing myself." Arrai licked his lips and leaned in to pur into the ear covered by the hood. He so desperately wanted to rip off the hood and nibble on his ear, or go even farther. Though a crowded bar probably wasn't the right place for that. Then again, it had never stopped him before.

A few of the patrons in the background were very startled by the two men in such close proximity to one another. They couldn't hear but most theorized that either
A) They were threatening to kill one another or
B) They really, really liked each other

NOTE: Send me what you have so far on the comic! XD I want to see it!!!!
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:21 am

((ooc: it's not to the good part yet! I need to reference Arrai because his hair's not turning out right hadlsjfh;asd 8V might take a bit longer than expected))

Well, all things considered, they were offering to eat one another.. and planning on taking the matter to bed. So! The answer is C! ALL OF THE ABOVE.

It's been a while since anyone has been able to get this close to Neon without gaining a hole in their head and a look of surprise flits across his face briefly before disappearing. For a moment they were practically sharing breaths and that only thickened the fog in his head and wore away at his self-restraint. Years of experience and practice, however, helped him hold back for a little while longer, at least until they decided to get a room.

"Sounds lovely, Arrai dear." He lets out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, pointed ear twitching slightly underneath his hood. Backing up, he presses a black-nailed finger to Arrai's lips with a sly smile. "But not in public, mm? Voyeurs really do kill the mood."

Probably wouldn't want to use Neon's and Theo's room for this escapade, lest the prince come back to find a pair of naked non-humans in his - their - bed and.. freak out.. or something.. No, no, best get a new room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: