Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:02 am

Arrai caught the finger at his lips in his hand and placed the the back of Neon's hand to his soft lips. He smiled against the skin as he breathed softly on the pale flesh. "Public displays can be exciting as well, but since my amour insists..." He gestured to the barkeep, keeping his one eye fixated on Neon's face. "We're taking a room upstairs." With Neon's hand still in his he lead him towards the stairs that opened to the upper part of the establishment.

"A r-room, sir?" The barkeep stuttered.

"Yes a room. Put it on my tab, you'll get your money in the morning."

"Uh. But sir I-" They were now on the stairs and Arrai urged upward ignoring the barkeeps face of disdain.

"A room." Arrai left the barkeep with a smile that left the barkeep paralyzed in fear.

"Y-your n-name sir?" The barkeep was at the foot of the stairs watching the two dissapear.

Arrai looked over his shoulder and answered "Call me very lucky." And with a final smile the two disappeared leaving an entire bar of rough hooligans in a very large state of shock.

Arrai found an unlocked door on his first try and immediately pushed it open. With a gentlemanly gesture he ushered Neon in. "After you."
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:21 am

This certainly was a big change in plans. Ah, whatever. He'll finish his job in the morning. As Arrai makes a quick reservation, Neon glances over at the men crowding around the dead body. No doubt they're his buddies, fellow organization members. Perfect. Commit to memory.. hunt down at his leisure.

Neon stumbles deftly into the empty room, making little sound despite the fact that he's wearing boots and semi-drunk. He smiles back at Arrai before letting his duffel bag drop to the ground and carefully placing his rifle on top of it. With a sigh, he tugs off the hood and unwraps the cloak, tossing it over his bag as well. Out of the bar, the room is too warm for his liking... but it's nothing a little stripping won't help solve.

"Hmm," Neon makes a small humming sound in the back of his throat, untying the dark red cravat and dropping it next to his duffel bag. He turns back to Arrai and tugs gently on the chain connected to the lip piercing with a half-smile. "So.. how are we doing this, position wise? Or are we just going to wing it?"
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 am

Arrai had noticed Neon's glances and inspections of the other bar customers but had continued his tug of the beauties arm up to the room. He was extremely excited and longed for the warmth.

Arrai smiled at the playful tug to the chain on his lip. After Neon had fully removed his crimson cravat, he pushed Neon down onto the bed. "I'm more into the element of surprise myself." He chuckled, removing the sleeve to his yukata fully. He leaned forward and pulled down the blue shirt while trying to remove his coat. With a playful nip he sucked on the nape of his neck. When he had finished he sat back up, his legs straddling Neon's waste, and a pink tongue ran across his needy lips. Arrai felt a rush run over him. "Mmm~!" He untied his yukata and let it fall around him. "Can't wait for the main course."
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 am

((ooc: NEEDLESS TO SAY, this is where the mature stuff starts. WE'LL GIVE YOU A HEADS UP WHICH PAGE TO SKIP TO if you feel so inclined to keep reading, but don't want the Nyquil-induced (on my part, anyway) mushy gushy lovey dovey smex. <3~))

--

"Don't wait for it, dear," The element of surprise did grant an air of suspense and longing. The contact leaves a burning sense of want on Neon's neck and he shrugs out of the white dress shirt, wrapping his arms around Arrai's neck and tugging him down for a kiss. "Just take it~"

Neon makes a soft, needy humming sound, fingers raking through the back of Arrai's hair and threading through it like a comb. He surprises himself, because he's never been like this before, whether with another human or not. But that doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Instead, he feels a rush of exhilaration and only clings tightly to Arrai's larger form.

Last edited by NeonLights on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 am

"Hmhm... Well aren't we hasty." Arrai said against Neon's hot lips. He trailed kisses to Neon's elfish ear and gave it a playful nip. He then trailed those kisses to his jaw and down his neck. Reaching the collarbone and sucking hard on it. He pulled back his lips to bite into the skin. He drew back to see the result of his work. Proud with the tiny teeth marks he began to work his way down his chest. Frustrated with the tight black shirt that was in his way. He ran his fingers under the bottom, urging Neon to help him remove the obstacle.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Neon groans softly, ears flicking at the attention. Pain and pleasure pricks at the edges of his blurring vision from the bites and he hisses in approval, tilting his head back to give Arrai more room to work with. When the fog in his mind clears slightly, he finally registers the silent urging and sits up, tugging off the dark half-shirt. His skin tingles at the hit of cold air and, for some reason, Neon is suddenly self-conscious about those scars on his back.

Another glance at his soon-to-be partner, however, drives those thoughts out, and he leans forward, eager to get a taste of the tanned column of neck.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:34 am

Arrai smiled at the groans released from Neon. The fact that his 'soon to be' partner was feeling good under his touch was exhilarating. As the shirt came up and over Neon's head he sensed a sort of hesitance emit from Neon. Something had made him self conscious for a second. But longing for a better taste of Neon he gave him a reassuring and deep kiss hard on the mouth before resuming his exploratory kisses on his now bare chest. He brought his attention to one of Neon's nipples. He nipped and sucked gently at first teasing a response out of Neon and the he bit down onto the soft flesh until the it was hard and supple. He then repeated the same for the other side. All the while his smile played across his devilish face.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm

The kiss does little to ease Neon's hesitation but he enjoys it nonetheless. He makes a small strangled sound at the nipping and sucking at his chest, biting down on his bottom lip to silence himself at the sharp bite. His back arches slightly when Arrai moves to his other nipple and he tangles his fingers in the blonde's hair, breaths coming out in hitched gasps and quiet moans, Arrai's smile sending shivers up and down his spine.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

EXTREMELY NOT WORK SAFE! ANYONE READING BEYOND THIS POINT AND IS NOT RPING OR 18 YEARS OF AGE SHOULD STOP NOW! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY CUPCAKE UPON YOU!

NeonLights and I do not want to get in trouble for your failure to be mature nor do we want to hear, "EW! gay relationship", so shove it or stop reading.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:50 pm

NOTE: Wow....this is getting hot and heavy! Anywho, can you believe this is my first time ever rping something like this...and as the SEME no less. (Usually the uke) I like the change of scene.

Arrai purred when he felt Neon tangle his fingers in his hair. He liked the touch of those long fingers on him. He glanced up at Neon's face to see his partner. He was happy to see that Neon was enjoying this just about as much as he was. In the dim light he could see the green threads of silky hair pool around Neon's hair on the bed. He liked the way the light shimered against the dark strands of green. He ran his hand down Neon's stomach stopping at the belly button. He then traced the exact course of his hand with his lips and tongue, nipping and sucking occasionally.

He then settled down to a more personal place on Neon's body. With his teeth he tugged at the belt keeping him from the only access to his ecstasy. He could tell that Neon was excited and wanted to give him more pleasure. He just loved the sound of those breathless gasps and the expression Neon made when trying to control his voice. with his fingers he pried the belt loose. He then lowered his teeth to Neon's zipper (I think he has one....dunno, sry) and moved it slowly down with a wicked look in his eye. He opened Neon's trousers and took a good look at his desire. "Well, someone's excited." He chuckled before messaging the organ out. He placed a light kiss on the head before he glanced back up at Neon. "Don't try to hold it in this time, love." Arrai's mouth wrapped around Neon's desire as he began to give him true ecstasy and hopefully he'd soon experience the same. That is after he had properly prepared his partner delicately. (Safe sex is important! Always wear a condom! JK! Sry, couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 pm

((ooc: 8V MY FIRST TIME TOO.. KIND OF.. well, first time in a place where people can see it. >w> Neon can't be seme.. I just can't see it. Not with his personality, anyway. And I'm not sure if Neon has a zipper.. I'm just gonna go with it because it makes more sense XD))

Neon's breath catches in his throat when Arrai looks up. The other's eyes are smoldering gold, almost like his own but darker brown in shade, and his hair almost glowed with the way the light hit. If not for that wicked look and that sinful touch, Arrai might have looked like an angel.

The sound of his zipper being pulled down is loud in his ears, like there's no other sound except that in the room. He tries to reply to Arrai's remark but the burning touch of his lips renders the Elf speechless, swallowing around a suddenly dry throat. His hand flies up to cover his mouth, smothering a choked moan as his length is encased in heat, fighting to keep his hips from bucking up and choking his partner.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 am

Arrai could taste Neon's excitement as Arrai worked on the Neon in a steady motion and rhythm. His arm reached up and tried to grab Neon's to remove it from his mouth. He wanted to hear it. He wanted to let the moans and the gasps echo in his ears. A bit more of his special treatment however, and Neon would not be able to contain himself. Arrai grew vigorous in his work, doing his best to bring his partner to the brink of ecstasy. 'A little more.' Arrai thought. He needed to prepare his partner properly before entering him. And the fluids would make an excellent lubricant.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Sweat beads on Neon's forehead as Arrai continues his work with his oh-so-talented lips and tongue. The coil is in his gut becomes tighter and tighter with every stroke and sweep of that tongue. Now that Neon's hand has been forcibly removed, the muffled and strangled moans are coming out in abundance. A light flush covers his cheeks and part of his neck as he only partly realizes the sounds he's making.

It's been too long since he has touched or been touched and it doesn't take too much more of the 'special treatment' before Neon's head falls back and he lets out a guttural moan, the coil in his gut unwinding as he releases.

((ooc: lolol I seem to be a fan of run-on sentences. 8DD))
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

NOTE: It's getting hot in here, So hot, so Take off all your clothes~! LOL! Sorry, I keep hearing that song in my head.

Arrai was so caught in the moment that he almost swallowed all of the "dew" from Neon's release. But he was able to salvage some that had landed on his face and on the surrounding parts of Neon's stomach and legs. He gave his licks a lick at the salty taste of semen. He then gathered what, he sucked on his fingers for a bit to gather saliva and then with the fluids he spread Neon with his fingers. He began to massage and work at that sensitive area gently at first and then began to speed up his pace to help fit in another finger. "Don't come down from that high without me, love. I want to get right back up there with you."

He was above Neon, whose legs he had spread and rested over his own to give him better access. Arraia rested his forehead against Neon's much warmer brow and looked at his face excited with a small blush of his own. The sweat from the previous activity was still there and dampened his bangs slightly. With his free hand he massaged Neon's length and began to work up a second erection. "You're almost ready, love." Arrai whispered now turning his head to nip at Neon's ear.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:04 am

((ooc: just wanted to give a heads up... Neon never took off his pants and shoes. LOL. I guess they just kinda... magicked away. XD and OTL long post is long. e.e;; ))

The post coital numbness starts fading away, replaced with a somewhat uncomfortable probing feeling between his legs - or rather, inside him. It doesn't hurt much, just feels.. strange. Arrai's words are a garbled mess in Neon's most likely melted brain and he's not even coherent enough to form a decent response.

His legs were in a different position now - Neon briefly wonders when he had taken off his pants and boots - and he looks up at Arrai, his eyes glazed over, sharpening when another finger is added. He makes a small noise at the back of his throat, shifting his legs into a more comfortable arrangement yet still providing Arrai with room to work. When Arrai turns his head, Neon has a rather nice view of his neck and shoulders...

Can't let him have all the fun now, can we?

One hand tugging at Arrai's shirt, the other traces a path along the carotid artery, feeling the pulse underneath his skin. He leans forward and follows the traced path with his lips, nipping and sucking at the flesh (a hint of sugar, salty sweat, and musk.. mmm..) and wanting so hard to sink his teeth into Arrai's neck.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:02 am

Arrai released a low moan from the back of his throat as Neon sucked at his neck. He felt a rush of excitement and warmth spread from Neon's lips to the rest of his body. His already warm buddy on his lower regions sparked even more desire. He slowly removed his fingers and pressed his desire against Neon, in a teasing way. Giving him a sample, a taste, and longing for what rested beneath his pants. He rubbed against the open and newly prepared place on Neon and pressed against Neon again. He moaned in desire. Arrai stared deep in to Neon's eyes with his lust filled eye He wanted to remove his eye patch and stare at Neon with both his eyes. That eye however should only ever open during combat. He fought down the urge and nipped back on Neon's ear. "I need you darlin. Help me out of this." Arrai gestured making a small thrust against Neon to indicate his needs. He wanted so badly to be inside of the beauty.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 am

((ooc: does Arrai wear a belt? 8| and pants with zipper? I'm going with zipper. I'll change it if he doesn't. 8'D This room's on fire~))

"Need you, too..." Neon gives a breathless moan, arching into the pressure against him, wanting and needing more than what is being given. He sucks harder at the blonde's neck while his hands fumble blindly with the belt, not realizing it's off until he feels the cloth material underneath. One hand dips into the trousers and wraps around Arrai's not-so-little buddy as the other pulls down the zipper.

"Mmm.. night I'll never forget, is what you said..?" Neon hums, dragging his canines lightly across the skin of Arrai's neck, making a shallow (not-so-accidental) cut. Neon isn't a vampire and Arrai may not be human, but his blood is still wonderfully delicious to the Elf's taste buds. He massages the organ in his hands, slowly working it out of the confines of Arrai's pants and into the cool (and quickly heating up) air of the room. "..Feels like you just might do it."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:58 am

"I'm insulted." Arrai gave a mock hurt face, with his spreading blush of excitement. "I am definitely not something you can easily forget. Not until I'm done with you." He loved the feel of the cut on his skin. The wound felt spectacular with the mix of saliva and cold air blowing against his open wound. He reached down to stop Neon's hand as it worked at his organ. "That's good enough dear. I can't wait." He propped up Neon's legs and carefully positioned himself for entering the smaller body. He let the tip tease Neon's opening as he poked slightly inward and pulled away. He wanted Neon's body to crave him unconditionally. He wanted him to beg for their connection. And he even if Neon wasn't feeling that way, his body sure was very needy. He feel the opening try to wrap around him as he teased, and open fully for him as he drew back. "You might want to bite onto something." Arrai whispered into the pointy ears. HE pushed forward and in an easy movement Arrai was inside. He gave a moment to adjust to the deliciously warm feeling of Neon, wrapped enveloping him as he pushed deeper and deeper, until the entirety of his length was deep inside. With a blushing smirk full of excitement he began to set a pace. Rocking back and forth to arouse his partner.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 am

"Looking forward to it, love," Neon smiles, pressing his lips against the corner of Arrai's mouth and moving his arms to wrap around his neck again. As Arrai presses against him, Neon's breath hitches and is held in until the other pulled away.

"Bite?" Neon raises an eyebrow questioningly. The only thing he can find right now to bite would be the sheets (but they would tear too easily), himself, and.. Arrai. The last one wasn't really the best of ideas. Who knows how much damage that would cause. "And if I don't want to--?"

Should've bit down on something, because the sudden entry makes his back arch so quickly that there's an audible pop. His head presses back against the mattress, gasping and gulping in air as Arrai goes deeper and deeper, stretching to him to the point where he can almost feel something tear. Pain is masked by pleasure (or maybe they're the same.. he couldn't really tell anymore) as Arrai begins rocking and Neon flushes a pale pink, panting and moaning softly, his hands gripping the blonde's shoulders tightly in a silent urging for him to go faster.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

NOTE: Ah! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Midterms are this week and I've been doing those but there is no excuse for our love so I'll just shut my mouth now! Onto the hot buttsex! Laughing

Arrai listened intently to the sound of the small moans quietly leaving Neon's lips. He loved the feel of Neon's hands gripping his back and he wanted to make him louder and more desperate. He leaned forward and made small nips at his neck as he quickened his pace, careful not to cause any harm or damage. He took on the patter of fast then slow. To ensure that Neon felt every thrust he would quicken then slow, leaving Neon's body expecting more. Arrai removed himself from Neon's nape to get deeper and to maximize the pleasure, Arrai lifted one of Neon's legs above his shoulder and held the other leg to his waist. He pushed further urging Neon onward. It had been awhile since he had done this and his drive was in full throttle.

He ran his hands down Neon's sculpted chest and slowly down his abdomen as he reached his hands behind Neon to his lower back. He had noticed a single flicker of hesitation when it came to his backside, so Arrai didn't want to push the idea of flipping Neon over until he was lost in ecstasy. He began to feel his own desire build up in his lower abdomen. Arrai slowed down his pace for a second and let Neon's leg on his shoulder come down to rest at his hip. As he did this he removed his yukata entirely, his shirt and pants remained (The pants of course were open to allow access) He brought his hand down to Neon's own excited member and began to stroke gently. He brought his lips down for a long and deep kiss, picking up the tempo again. "Don't worry. I want to hear your voice so let it all out." He instructed breaking the kiss to speak against Neon's lips. "Only people around are those downstairs. If they have a problem the they'll end up six feet under."

NOTE: Didnt know if I should have continued to their first climax or not. I'll let you nit pick with it. First time doing this once again, so I'm not really sure what I should be doing! ^___^
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 am

It's been a while since Neon has done this as well and the friction is almost too much. It doesn't take too much before his moans are needy and desperate. He wraps his arms around Arrai's neck as the blonde's hand wraps around his length, a shuddering moan escaping his lips as fingers trail down his back.

"A-rrai..!" Neon moans as the speed picks up, his cries silenced by Arrai's lips moving against his own. Every touch leaves a burning trail on his skin and only further adds to the mind-fogging pleasure. He can barely think rationally and only wants more of the euphoric feeling. Suddenly, he gasps and his back arches into Arrai's touch, mouth dropping open into a louder moan as white-hot pleasure spikes at his mind. "Th-there, Arrai--!"

Neon's trying hard to hold on until Arrai is at his limit as well, but it's difficult when being pleasured to this extent.

((ooc: It's otay~ School takes precedence over RP anyway 8| unfortunately. buttsmex yei 8D I've never really RPed smex before so X.x I'm about as clueless as you are but we can do this! PERSEVERANCE~ And if you want Neon to climax after this or whatnot, go ahead~ :3))
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:05 am

Arrai moaned in unison with Neon. He was feeling so good and his head was clouded with extreme pleasure. He could tell he was hitting Neon's g spot perfectly now and that the beauty was close to release. Arrai went even faster as he reached his climax. "N-neon!" He grasped his hair in his hands as he pulled him closer. "Together now." Arrai released a loud moan arching his head backwards in the ecstasy of his release. His eye was shut to experience the heat and blinding light of pleasure as it pooled from his head and desire and into Neon. Coming towards the end of his release he kissed Neon deeply. He had released a lot of seamen, since it had been awhile since his last "outing", and the seamen spilled out of Neon's opening. Arrai's tongue wrestled with Neon, his sense of want overpowering as he was slowly coming down from his high. He backed away to see his handy work and his tongue rubbed over his lips. This wasn't enough. He wanted more.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 am

Neon's eyes shut at the same time Arrai's did, releasing onto their abdomens with a gasping moan as Arrai releases inside him. His mind burns white and he swears his nerves are being fried with electricity or something because he can definitely see those flashing lights. When the lights dim he registers the pressure on his lips and hums into the kiss, one hand rising to thread through Arrai's hair again as their tongues did battle inside his mouth.

When Arrai pulls away and Neon finally comes to his senses, to an extent, his head falls back onto the mattress, sighing contentedly. "No, I don't think I'll be forgetting this - or you - any time soon," he remarks breathlessly, still trying to catch his breath from the recent climax. He blinks at Arrai's expression and gives a coy smile. "Not satisfied yet, love?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 am

Seeing Neon's face began to turn him on even more at that moment. "I've got a big appetite." Arrai explained in a a very seductive voice. "I hope you're prepared for seconds." He leaned down and nipped at Neon's neck, now trying to bring his companion back up into an aroused mood. Briefly he stopped and sat back, contemplating with a hand scratching his chin. "Although, this might be easier from a different position." He explained with a small perverted smile. Although, he didn't want to flip Neon over without his permission. He had seemed very sensitive about that area of his body. To instill a sense of desire in his companion he removed himself from Neon and began to kiss and suck at his chest again, this time overlapping the hickeys he had left previously.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 am

With a pleased moan, Neon tilts his head back as Arrai nips at his neck. "Depends on the position." He murmurs, taking in a sharp breath at the lips on his chest. Already he has forgotten what he was about to say-- Oh.

"Just--" His breath hitches as his skin is highly sensitive after the climax and it's a little difficult to form words right now. "--give me a few seconds." He finishes his train of thought, panting lightly as blood starts rushing south once again. "..What position are you proposing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: