Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It doesn't hurt to learn more...

Go down 
+7
jona
sasuke uchiha
Rose
KumoriRyuX
NeonLights
KINGFROSTY
Tsen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 am

HOLY- IM AWAKE ALREADY, WHY AM I BEING YELLED AT?! Mai's eyes widened as Theo had broken apart the two of them, staring at the new man and his..pet frog?
"i..dont know, sorry." she stared at the frog as she spoke, grabbing Theo's sleeve as if to ask him where this new man came from "....cute frog."
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 am

Kisuke saw the man with the frog yelling at Mai and he walks over and asks, "Who are you? An yes I agree with him why are you yelling and asking for a bakery in a library?"
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
Character: Idris Bripurusha
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 am

Idris arrived in Amina after her long journey through the deserts of Alondia. Her white robe shielded her from the fierce winds and hid her face from view. She immediately headed for the library. On entering the astounding building she was stunned in awe of the many floors and shelves that seemed to extend to the heavens. She saw the main desk where a receptionist stood scribbling in a small leather book. " Tomes containing the Aminian history dating back to year 52, as well as tomes containing the history of the continent dating back to year 114 can be found on floor three, shelf six, row twelve, books 2134 through 2169." the receptionist answered her the same way as the others. The insistent scribbling not stopping for a second. She bowed slightly even though she doubted the receptionist noticed. She came here to learn all that she could about the world she couldn't seem to remember, but was so familiar to her. When she arrived on the third floor there was a group of odd people that seemed to be in a deep discussion. Two of them were yelling. To her fears they were standing right in front of the row she needed to get to. Not to mention one of them seemed to have a tome that was quite recent and had the number 2166 on the binding. She stared as she found herself in a situation she hated. She had no idea what to do! She decided that the only thing to do was to watch them and hope they left. Though her watching was more like a steady glare.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 am

Kisuke looked away from the two people and saw a girl with fear deep in her eyes. HE decided to to walk up to her and then said, "Hello there, how are you? Do you need help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:33 am

She jumped as a man broke away from the group and spoke to her. She immediately hid her face deeper into her robe and took a quick step back to create distance. He didn't seem hostile, but she didn't want to have to tell him why she was here. "2166..." her voice was steady and she she stood with a tense body as if prepared to run at any moment. She didn't like this sudden confrontation and she hoped he understood enough from her body language.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 am

"2166...?" Mai suddenly averted her attention from the new man to the newer woman "oh..you want the book."
She looked up at Theo, noticing the book in his hand "Theo, Sir, she wants the book your holding."
"We are blocking the way you know."
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 am

She was startled when she heard the voice of a young lady. Idris was a bit dizzy at the thought of more people, but the woman had mentioned the book she needed. She was slightly grateful that she didn't have to say anymore. Though she now felt a sense of guilt because she had become a problem for people she didn't even know. She now regretted asking for the book the man "Theo" was obviously reading. She even forced them to move! She started taking a few more steps back as if preparing to flee. Then she remembered that she should thank the woman. She stopped and bowed wondering how long it would take to explain her gratefulness and apologies at the same time through it.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 am

Kisuke saw as Idris bowed a glint of green coming from her robe, and he said "Miss, have you been in a desert recently?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 am

"its fine, fine." Mai said sleepily to the woman "I dont mind, ive been chased by a Doctor, yelled at a man, got hugged by a guy who saved my life once, shaken by a man with a toad, and called a old hag...sheesh your the nicest thing ive met all day, dont thank me, i hate it when people do that."
It took her a second to realize she was just mentioning everyone else around her.
......i dont want to die.
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 am

She straightened at the woman's statement and nodded slightly to the other man at his question. A hostile air came over her at the mention of the desert. She looked at the two before her and her hand rested on the handle of her blade for reassurance. She stiffened once again and a sullen silence came over her. No longer was she nervous at the others. This man could pose a threat and she was willing to fight. Though the woman had been nothing, but kind and it would not be wise to cause any damage to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 am

Feeling the woman's uneasiness, he walked over. Handing the book over, he gave a warm smile. "Haha I dont mind. I was pretty much done with it anyways. Please don't be afraid."
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 am

Kisuke noticed Idris's immediate reaction to what he had said, and then he quietly muttered, "So, I see..." He then said to her, "I mean you no harm, but I can see that you think otherwise, I knew that you were in a desert because there is a leaf of a desert plant on your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 am

"I hate you, Kisuke, stop pointing out these things, no wonder everyone thinks your hostile." Mai shrugged off the little girl, chasing doctor and older man as she stood to talk to the new woman "my name is Mai Kurokawa, im looking for a man, Blond hair, eye patch...you know what? nevermind."
She let out a yawn as she looked back up at Theo "Sir, it's probably not good to do that to the girl, how do you know for sure she's afraid."
Laughing she sighed "Well, its not my place to say."
The last thing i want is another battle...sheesh.

Last edited by FinalMai on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 am

Kisuke gave a small smile as he said, "Mai, you said you hated me for no reason, and not everyone sees me as hostile this was just a matter of coincidence of someone being offended to something I said." He then turned to Idris and said, "Sorry if I startled you, and My name's Kisuke as Mai had just said."
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 am

Idris blushed as she realized her hostility was misplaced. She bowed apologetically and when the man who held the book she needed offered it to her all her earlier tenseness disappeared. She looked gratefully at the man,Theo? A little unsure of herself she looked up from her hood at the man.
"Thank you,....Th-theo!!" She yelped a little when she bit her tongue saying his name. She wasn't used to talking as much as she had been and was quite happy to have retrieved the book. She bowed to him as a sign of thanks once more. When Mai addressed to her she jumped a little. She felt that it was somehow her fault that she was tired and thought it was rude of her not to say her own name. Then the man that had first frightened her introduced himself. She worried that Theo would say his name which she had already heard. "Idris..." her voice was directed to all three in her company. She then bowed once more in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 am

"Ah... well I really hope I didnt startle you, Miss Idris," Theo states, holding out a hand. "I'm glad to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 am

The added "Miss" to her name made her blush slightly and she grabbed his hand in a firm hold, but was a bit unsure of what to do after that. After a moment she became quite embarrassed at her stupidity and could only bow slightly at their joined hands.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 am

Kagami walks into the library following her mother's words, "If your brother is not adventuring somewhere he's normally in a library." She then thought about where she find her brother in such a large building and she remembered that her brother is always studying plants, she walks up to the receptionist asking "Where is the botany section?" The receptionist answered while scribbling, "Third floor..." She followed the receptionist's instructions and walks up to the stairs to the third floor. As she reached the top of the stairs she saw a man in a black cloak with piercing gray-blue eyes and knew at once the he was her brother. She starts running and she yells, "Kisuke!" and then she tackled the the man to the floor, staring into his face.

Kisuke heard someone yelling his name and he looked to see who had said it, he gets startled as he is tackled to the ground by a woman. He stares into the eyes of the woman and asks, "Kagami?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am

Mai yawned once more, she was waking up a bit "great, hes got a sister."
She looked over at Idris and smiled slightly once more, bowing deeply in return "Good to meet you Idris, sorry im tired, came from something...bad i guess." Pointing to the side at the goggled mand she shivered "thats the doctor trying to get me to rest Dear."
Back to top Go down
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 am

She looked over at Mai and nodded at her though she still held on to Theo's hand. "Yes..." she was happy that there was a doctor to take care of Mai. The girl who had tackled Kisuke to the floor seemed to be a friend. She left them be and at that moment was debating letting go of Theo's hand.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 am

(ooc: dont let mai know that XD)

Mai stared once more at the group, getting rid of the last sleep in her eyes.
The doctor was still over near the girl, Kisuke on the ground with his sister, Rose was proably upstairs, and same for the other man Neon.
She still wondered why that other man had a frog on his shoulder and was looking for a bakery.
She hated sweets, though her friend did call her "Muffin" as she returned with a nice reply of "Cupcake".
"You can let go if you want to, Dear." Mai's eyes started to drift back to the two's clutched hands as she held her's within her own "your choice."
Back to top Go down
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:42 am

Deathcro was focused on finding information and was unusually clumsy because of this. While wandering the entire library looking for the books, he knocked over a sleeping person (...) and walked straight into the side of a bookshelf (*cough*). Accidently, he wandered right into a large group of strange people. Realizing the situation he proclaimed "Hello, I apologize if I've interrupted anything. My name is Deathcro, and I'm having trouble finding.." he paused for a moment. "The books you seem to be carrying, could you lend me one?"

He's wondering 'Who have I found myself with now?'

(ooc: couldn't resist, hope it makes sense)
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:52 am

Mai turned once more from her conversation she seemed to almost be having with herself and looked at the other other other other other, (gah i give up) new man.
What the- MORE PEOPLE?! since when do i talk with this many people? i need to get out of my house more back home...
"Book huh?" Grabbing a book from the ground that fell with Kisuke, Mai tossed it to Deathcro "Here, take this one."
This is becoming almost monotonous.
"Name's Mai Kurokawa, Sir." She ended up sighing as she spoke, getting tired again, people people people...she wanted to bash her head against a wall. "Have you seen- ah forget it, i really dont care right now."

(ooc: PFFT EVERYONE JUST WANTS TO TALK TO THE GIANT GROUP.)
Back to top Go down
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:14 am

With a smile Deathcro said "Thank you Mai, I'll be off now. Be careful, I've heard it's dangerous out there" He then went to the nearest table to read, and plan for what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 am

"Dangerous doesnt begin to cover it..." the look on Mai's face started to turn into a sulk, and she turned back to the two shaking hands with a small sigh. Placing her hands on her hips she started to think, contemplate on what was going on.
I still wonder whats going on...i never got a answer...
Her eyes started to dart between the people around her, though she settled on just staring at the ever continuing handshake.
People...the different ways they express themselves, might just bring the end of the world. a apcolypse. or a new world, heck, ill never know. everyone dies, everyone lives, everyone fights. Its the fact we can do things like a simple handshake or a 'thanks' that shows things are possible.
"Not that I really enjoy anything like someone caring about how i-"
Mai started to blink, as she looked upwards in thought she had started to drift off and sat down.
"eh...."

(ooc: pfft, random posting. isnt she so pessimistic about life? <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't hurt to learn more...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next