Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Barredleft500/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:45 am

Arrai walked down the paved streets of a large Alondian city. Boy things were sure busy here, yet strangely boring because he was missing his very cranky companion. Arrai walked with his hands behind his head in a relaxed position of boredom. Beside him was a small river with a brick fence keeping the pedestrians from falling in while on the other side were a bunch of stores and specialty shops in a row. "Poor Lala. Scared to death of a city because there's a bunch of people." A small growl erupted from his stomach. He looked down at his stomach and patted it with a small frown. "Lala, has my cheese puffs...." He really needed to find something to do.

The ringing from a store door up ahead caught Arrai's attention. Out walked a familiar figure. And immediately his face brightened into a smile. "Ah! It's the cutie with the money!" He quickly caught up to her and greeted her with a bright smile. "Hiya~!"
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Barredleft247/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 am

Nice...quiet...im not going to be bothered today~
Mai walked contently out of the store, she never bought anything from these places, but it was just nice to windowshop around these parts, and not have to spend cash.
"Its a wonderful world~" She hummed, until...
"Hiya~!"
Mai turned to the side, following behind her was a blond man, wearing a eyepath, Arrai.
"Look, Dear im not in the mood to have to go and try to take you in today." Mai's face grew into a sulk as she stared at the happy smile on the man's face, trying to speed up her walking pace. "Or die."
Well, there goes my happy day...unless...
Stopping, she turned around with a smile, staring the man in the eye.
"Unless your here to pay me back dear~!"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Barredleft500/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 am

"Hahaha!" Arrai chuckled his eye closing into a smile. "How correct you are!" He came in closer noticing that she had backed away slightly. "Perhaps we could grab a bight to eat? Although merely the sight of you is appetizing enough." Seeing her he moved in close enough to see her up against a wall. He put his hand on the wall and stared into her eye with his own. A devilish smirk dawned his face. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Barredleft247/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 am

Personal space being invaded...
Mai continued the smile of her own, laughing slightly as she replied.
"Well, its not like i can refuse when you say it like that!"
hahahaha, yeah, really, its kinda hard when you start to pin me against a wall!
finishing the thought, she smirked, leaning her face foward towards the man "Dear, dont start lying to me to get free food, but ill treat you anyway, since you were sweet enough to ask."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 am

'Yay! Free food!' Arrai would normally pay for food himself, but Larien never let him go into town with the money. He had walked off with it and spent it all on trivial things one too many times before. He smiled at her comment. "How interesting." He began to walk alongside her as they walked through the street. "I've noticed that you often change your attitude when you're around me." He glanced down a her. "Tell me, am I that mesmerizing, or do I just have that affect on you?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:59 am

Mai took a second to think, she really never noticed it until now, but she did seem..different, at the least when Arrai was around.
At first she thought she was just being nice to him so she wouldnt have to bother with taking him in, or to save her own life.
Something about him that ticked her off, probably the fact that he always called her 'cute' or 'pretty' as that was something she always considered a lie, and yet...she had a feeling she would do anything for him if he asked.
...Maybe even if he didnt...
"I dont know." she said simply, looking up at him "Your probably just thinking about it too much, Dear."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 am

Arrai released a hearty laugh. "Now that is another thing I like about you! The adorable nickname you've given me is just too much!" He put an arm on her shoulder and grabbed the other with his arm bringing her closer. (Yes, he rapes personal space) "I have never been called dear before!" He chuckled, his form shaking a bit against hers.

The two had come to a stop and had ended up in front of a series of restaurants. "However, you must be looking in all the wrong mirrors when you don't believe me." He had read her face several times and had noticed that she was not all to fond of his nicknames for her. "Cutie pie, truly suits you." He leaned in closer. "Want to know why?" He now had his lips to her ear. "Just like a pie" he whispered. "I could gobble you up." He released her and opened the door to the restaurant before them. "Ladies first." He smirked devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:27 am

e-eh...this guy! lies, hes just lying...! (she might just end up denying it till the end of time, Mr. rapes personal space.)
Jumping a bit when the bell chimed on the door she walked through, and she turned around, Arrai was behind her with his devlish grin, just looking at him made the somewhat displeased and shocked look on her face from the earlier comments blush with a deep red.
"I-I call everyone i know Dear..." Mai tried to smile to hide showing anything she felt on her face "Your not the only one...so you dont need to call me anything, just Mai."
Trying to stop herself from almost darting off, she grabbed the nearest seat and sat down, not even bothering to see if Arrai would follow.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 am

Arrai smiled at her baffledness, and took a seat across from her. "You are quite bold tonight." Arrai rested his elbow on the table and then placed his chin in the palm of his upturned hand. He loved the look of red on her cheeks. And for a second he had to use all of his self control to not touch the warm flesh heated in embarrassment. The feeling of her heat would feel relaxing and exciting under the feel of his long cold fingers. "I like a girl who can take authority." He waved to the bar wench to come over to their table. "Do you drink?" Arrai thought that he probably sounded like he was trying to get a minor drunk to take advantage of her(I dunno if there are drinking limits in this world...=____=), but he chuckled it off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:57 am

(sorry it took so long...! and that this is probably horrible, considering ive edited it like 3 times. =_= sorry.)

"like i said earlier, your thinking about it too much."
She looked up, waving off the bar maid before she could even ask if she wanted anything.
"and only sake...i dont drink it unless its forced upon me."
Mai could feel the blush slowly fade from her cheeks, though the almost stinging hot stayed, and glancing at the blond she smiled again.
He sounded like a pervert, though he probably knew that, and the look in his well, eye, some type of restraint for one second, made her want to punch him.
-or kiss him.
The thought made her eyes widen for a second, turning her glance into a stare.
w-wait what? i mean...i would...
But she continued to smile silently as she stared, contemplating weither she would just run off, hoping that it was just a bad dream, or to just try to enjoy the pleasure of someone else company during the pause of her running from death.
The later sounded better, perhaps sweeter.
"Order whatever you want Dear, im not hungry...ill just eat dessert."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Arrai took a mug from the wench while he studied Mai's face. Arrai loved watching Mai's emotions switch from different extremes on her face. She was obviously have some sort of battle in her head about how she exactly felt. It was adorable.

"Whatever I want, eh?" He was very pleased at this opening. "Well, in that case," he looked around as though he were deciding on a delicious morsel, "I want a Mai cutie pie. Hold the pie." His smile grew even wider. (If that's possible?!) "And if you want desert, then I'm the sweetest thing in here." Now he knew he definately sounded like a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:33 am

Mai laughed at his comment, though on the inside somthing just seemed to crack like glass.
"Heh, for the last time, im no cutie pie, the most ive ever let myself be called pastry wise was Muffin, Dear.'
The giant smile, the nicknames of things she always thought she wasnt, even the sheer fact that she was even sitting here without blowing off his head was mind crushing to her.
Why...? why would he tell me these things? lies. I still have the chance to just blow off his head, and leave with cash. Im none of those things...! i just do enough to live.
"Besides, ive never been cute, or anything youve called me, beauty or pastry-wise." She looked at him again, and closing her eyes, she smiled "and everything i know about you tells me your more of a sinner than someone sweet."
Compliments made her want to love or admire whoever said them.
Something she was...afraid, to want happen with the man she was hired to kill.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:19 am

"Hm...Well it is true I barely know anything about you." Arrai mused to himself mostly. "however, how am I supposed to know if you are sweet or not unless I get a taste of those delectable looking lips." Arrai leaned forward close to her face and could feel the apprehension and conflict within her. He was saddened by the fact that she herself could not see the beauty radiating off of her. He knew she couldn't see that about herself. But perhaps, someday a man more deserving then himself could make her see that. Then again, he could probably be the one to help her see it as well. "And you are correct." He was very close now. "I am very, very, devilish." He leaned in for a kiss expecting her to smack him in the face at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 am

(OOC: ah, well, first time doing this..so..dont shoot me if it sounds bad, you'll see in a sec.)

Opening her eyes Mai was face to face with her blond date, and the fire red came back to her face.
"you dont need to know..." she breathed, struggling to move back.
Im not anything he says, he's a liar, I wont accept that what he says is true...ill do something stupid..i have to kill him...i cant, but, i have to...I-I cant take it anymore-!
Grabbing Arrai's shoulders, Mai pressed her lips against his (wow, these are short tables if you think about it.) as a feeling of sweetness touched her lips, she wanted more, she looked at him with eyes begging him to let her tounge inside.
I cant kill you...! not someone who tells me these things! dammit!

(ooc:.....i fail so badly. sorry >_> ive realized ive never written a kissing scene before. sorry again.)

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 am

NOTE: Hahaha! Yeah, these are very small tables....lol

Arrai was genuinely shocked when he felt Mai push her lips desperately against his. He could feel her lust, not just for his lips but for his blood as well. He too could feel an excitement, a desperate need. And he wanted to feel her more. He parted his lips to wrestle with her tongue, quickly taking the upper hand but allowing her access to be in control. He let her explore as he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth too. He reached his hands out to grab a hold of the back of her head. Drawing her deeper into his charm and lust. His fingers contorted through her hair as he desperately tried to hold her closer. The table however was proving to be quite annoying. While focusing on the kiss he also tried to move the table with a strong leg. 'What the?' The table was nailed down. He felt like growling but felt that that might have been more animalistic then he had intended. Surrounding them were the many customers who were suddenly shocked by the forward display of affection. Some men whistled while others cleared their throats. Arrai ignored that and foccused on how he could make the table evaporate.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:33 am

(OOC: sorry about this post, SupaTuna, i was asked to put it in, ill post the real thing after this.)

"Mommy! What are those two older people doing?" A little girl asked from the side of the street as she and her mother passed by the resturant, noticing inside that two people were seriously, just making out and struggling on how to get the table between them out of their way.
"Uh...w-well little one, there uh...fighting over the table." The mother answered as she grabbed her child and began to walk off.
"Do all grownups do that Mommy?" The little girl looked up at her mom confused, almost exicited in her innocence to know the answer.
"N-now thats not a good thing to ask, just ignore it, cmon dear!"
"but mommy...!"
"LETS GO."

(OOC:....It took me until this morning to remember that a hundred people are probably watching them right now...this idea came later with help.)

(OOC AGAIN: wow, this is the weirdest thing to get page two with...)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 am

(OOC: Table...table..gotta get rid of the table...)

Now standing, Mai continued to kiss Arrai, confused and almost angry at herself for doing so, (as she kept running over and over the fact that she had to eventually kill the man or something along those lines) now wanted nothing more to get rid of the one thing standing between her and him as he tried to pull her closer.
The very small, but bolted down and now, increasingly annoying table.
Screw it, im jumping over the table.
Moving one of her hands as she slid it down Arrai's arm, Mai pushed herself ontop the small table, swinging her legs over to the other side as she sat, never releasing herself from the kiss as people the in background just stared, some of the earlier whistling men cheering.

(....i fixed the table problem >_> without blowing it up! o.o wow, i am amazed at myself...and at the fact no one kicked them out yet lol.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 am

Arrai pulled Mai off the table and onto his lap so that she was now straddling him. When he heard the cheering of the other bar guests he raised a single finger that got an even louder rise out of them. He smiled against her kiss now standing, never breaking the kiss. Her legs wrapped around him as he began to walk holding her close to his form. He brought her to the back of the room where the two could have more privacy. He set her against the wall releasing her as he pushed against her with his excited and cat like body now purring in her kisses. To him nothing else mattered. However he was sure Mai was having a battle of the century within her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:33 am

Kill him....Kiss him...Kill him...Love him...Kill him...money matters...he's a liar...but i want him...i mean, i want him dead!
Mai started to push away slightly as the thoughts raced in her mind, her mind still cracking as it was torn between the two, though she couldnt help but keep kissing or touching any part of Arrai in her reach.
Restrain yourself! dammit...you cant love him! he lies to you! dont belive him! stop giving into anything he does already! JUST STOP!!!
"I...I have to kill you you know...a-ah..." Mai breathed as she was pressed back closer to Arrai, now wrapping her arms around his shoulders once more, moving her head up to whisper in his ears "But...those lies you keep telling me make me want you...I dont know what i want anymore...slit your throat? or love you?"

(ooc: i just realized this might be very pedo for Arrai if Mai wasnt older...so if you want to make this 2 years later go ahead >_> unless he doesnt care...PFFT GUESS NOT.)

(ooc: pffft, worst head battle ever. this that this that this that IVE GOT THE CONCH >_> lol sorry, reading Lord of the Flies.)

Last edited by FinalMai on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 am

"Sh.." He hushed as he listened to her confession. He began to nip at her earlobe and her jaw. Slowly he made his way to her jugular and kissed it gently. When she asked him her question, he stopped his efforts and breathed gently against her neck as they both caught their breathe. It had felt as though they had run a marathon.

He separated slightly to stroke hair out of her face. He slowly pushed her bangs out of her eye and behind her ear. For the first time he was able to gaze deeply into both eyes. He didn't care about the age difference between them. He just wanted to love her. "Personally, I wouldn't mind either." Arrai rested his forehead against hers and closed his eye listening to the beating of their hearts. "As long as it's you that is." He leaned in for a small kiss allowing her mind time to catch up with her body.

He was notorious for sweeping people off their feet, but in this case he was most likely going to fast for such a delicate situation. It wasn't that he lied to others to quickly get into their beds. He just simply loved mostly everyone he met. He could find qualities in every person that he loved and he never went to bed with someone he didn't love. However this felt slightly different. Something gentle and fragile that he was holding onto. And if he squeezed too tightly it would shatter and never be fixed again.

NOTE: LOL, I'm listening to "I just died in you arms tonight" lolololol
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am

(ooc: wow, i was listening to "careless whisper" Seether vers. XD still am lol!)

Catching her breath, Mai gently pressed her lips against Arrai's before she began to think once more.
Mai knew, love came in many forms, the ways it fit into things like respect and life made it so that she could think things out with people. And she knew, she was never one to kill. But she was never one to accept any compliments, at least, verbally. So she considered anyone who told her them a liar.
Arrai was the biggest one.
"You must hate me...always telling you things you dont need to know, always saying id kill you, which i never will..." she whispered, holding him tighter, the last thing she wanted was for him to go. "Always making you have to tell me lies."

You make me happy.

(OOC: wow, i do suck >_> cant think...sorry >_<)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Arrai wanted nothing more than to make her happy. At that moment it was his only goal as he nuzzled against her hair and kissed her cheeks. A liar is a liar. But perhaps he was lying to himself when he told himself that he would be able to leave no strings attached. He was the best and the worse liar, and he wanted nothing more than to lie. Filthy sin of lust and desire. He needed her and wanted to say anything he could to get her to come with him, to make her happy, to make her love him desperately. But did he believe himself when he told himself it was all just a ruse to get in her pants. For some reason he couldn't.

In all truth he should leave her. He should keep her safe by keeping away. A detestable creatur such as himself should stay away from those sweet and innocent lips. He didn't want to taint such a purity. 'Forgive me.' He thought. 'I just can't let go.'

"I can't hate you." Arrai whispered to her ear, inhaling her sent before placing a small kiss on her neck. "No lies, now dearest. Only truth." He searched for her lips and met with them, indulging in a passionate kiss.

NOTE: I like how serious this has gotten. ^__^ Can't wait for more! (Listening to "Pictures of You" by cure lolol wher=never I update her a love song comes on and I feel like romance!)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 am

Mai knew that even if she left now, she would just come running back one day. Excuse or not. She had said it once before;
"dont you even think of leaving dear! both of you!" as Larien was with them at the time "ill chase you to the end of this world and any of the next if you leave!"
And after saying that, even subconciously she would just ask herself "where is he? what will i do when i find him? kill him? take him in? or just walk off and pretend i saw nothing...? why does he tell me lies?"

The thing was, she wanted to hear him saying something she would belive, only to have her stubborn mind get in the way, unknowning if anything comming out of his lips were true or just more of his lies.
Mai just wanted to have someone to love.
She didnt want to be alone anymore.
And she could have found that in anyone she met, Love, someone to be with. She already did if she would just think about it.
But she couldnt. Thinking about anything that involved him or love made her blood rush and mind want to shatter in its decision.

But now, as she kissed Arrai she held onto him tighter, she didnt want him to leave.
His lies kept her going, his truth was all she wanted.
Nothing but him mattered to her right now, be it her decision to run or stay, everything circled back to him at one point.
"I'll never get why you have to tell me these things." Mai confessed silently as she broke the kiss, placing her lips on his cheek instead and whispering in his ear "I want proof...please forgive me..."

(OOC: Done while listening to "I will follow you into the dark" by Death Cab for Cutie XD *panics* DID I WRITE TOO MUCH?! SORRY. D: )

Last edited by FinalMai on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 am

He held Mai close to him now smelling her hair and breathing in her scent. He had heard her desperate cry for proof. And for once he was dumbfounded. How could he prove to her something so extraordinary was in front of them. He wanted to give her proof in his touch and his kiss. He wanted her to sense him and those feelings. He felt as though his chest had already burst overflowing with this strange emotion he was feeling now. His heart was flooded and he was sinking in this bliss.

Arrai scooped Mai into his arms with ease. He allowed her to wrap her arms around his neck and gave her a meaningful glance. "I want you to come up to a room with me." He allowed this first bit of information to sink in. He then continued, "I don't expect you to do anything, heck, I don't mind just laying down next to you. However the choice is yours." His smile was small and held a tint of sadness to it. It was time for Mai to take a step forward or one step back. With the step forward he would be given the chance to prove anything for her. He'd grab the moon and bring it to her if he had to. Or he could show her by expressing his feelings in the most natural way that occurred to them.

NOTE: I had no idea what I should type! Sorry it sux....I loved your long entry! XD I'm really liking the direction of this whole thing! Can't wait for mare. Typed while listening to "Mr. Wonderful" LOL, it's Arrai's theme song.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 am

(ooc: lol! i had no clue what to type earlier at the end, thats where the stupid sounding question at the end came from. XD im glad you enjoyed it! i didnt want to bore you to death.)

Mai started to hold her breath as she looked at Arrai once more, just a quick glance at the question he gave her showed something.
He had shown her everything she had never been able to experience before, a touch, kind words, even kinder lies, a kiss that meant something.
So she was slightly angry at herself that it took him asking that question with the slightly sad smile, for her to realize that he might have just really meant what he been trying to show.
"Id want nothing more than to just lay with you." She breathed quietly as she released her held breath, burying herself into Arrai's chest "anything after that is your decision...I-" Mai's voice grew quieter before she could finish "I just want to be with you for as long as I can."
"I realize how stupid i really am..." She looked up at him once again, as she thought, listening to his heartbeat, her racing in anger and bliss from being so close "I'm greedy...and I dont want to run anymore."

"Forgive me Arrai."

(OOC: Pfft, its super short compared to what i wrote last.
"Mamboleo" and then "Bohemian Rhapsody" >_> and another edit to "Misery business" and then "Just Dance" because i edit these things like 5 times and i greatly apologize for that <__<)

(Note: that last line, the 'forgive me', isnt her thoughts btw ._. id thought id point that out considering there are like 2 lines of thought right before it <_<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Alondia-
Jump to: