Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Arrai, released a small smile. A real one. None of those smirks, or witty ones. "Forgive you, darling? I only hope you can forgive me. Now I'm never letting go of you." He began to walk off with her in his arms. (Apparently the restaurant is also a tavern with bedrooms). He leaned down for a kiss and then-

-GROOOOOOWL-

Arrai's stomach had just released a humongous growl. He froze midway releasing a laugh. "Hahaha! I guess we'll have to order room service!" He then bowed his head close to her's. "Or you'll have to fill me up with all that scrumptious love."

NOTE: If anything Tierney, Arrai has gotten really out of character, but I like being able to show this serious and lovey dovey side of him, oppose to the nymphomaniac/crazy character he always displays. God, this post was o lame! Sorry! I couldn't remember what I was going to type! DX
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 pm

(ooc: pfft, its fine. btw reading this with other people was really funny XD no one expected that.)

As nice as she thought it was to see a smile, Mai couldnt help but laugh herself when she heard the growl.
"ha...maybe we should order room service." She smiled back warmly, her cold and normally angry face lit up a bit, as she kissed him gently "though, i have to admit, you taste much better than anything ive ever tasted."
Before anything else she stopped, the smile dissapearing from her face.
something...doesnt feel right.
She wanted to run again, since this wasnt the best thing to ask when you were invited back to a room with someone.
Why do i want to ask this...?
"wheres...Lala?" she muttered under her breath quietly, hoping Arrai could not hear, she didnt want to ruin this...not now.

(Note: Pffft, no, Mai doesnt secretly love Larien, (OR DOES SHE?! BWAHAHAHAHA...ha..hahaha. okay, thats not very insane sounding.) and..well, STUPID QUESTIONS AND BAD IDEAS COME FROM WHEN I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK. D:
i apologize, i now have limted time online now and im not sure when i can get back on.
so i left you with a really stupid question >_> im sorry myself!!!)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm

"Arrai could sense her go tense before she actually did in his arms. He was able to catch that small whisper and a chuckle rose from his throat. "Easy, now, don't go thinking about other men while you're with me." He gave her a small wink as he carried her up the stairs. "Lala doesn't like crowds and sleeps int he forest. it's dangerous for him in cities. To many opportunities for him to change." He explained.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Deep in the forest Larien released a large sneeze. He sniffed and then rubbed under his nose. A shiver ran up his back. "Someone must be taking about me." He sniffed.

NOTE: SO sorry, couldn't resist! LOL
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:55 pm

note: pfft i loved that XD gah, i always think someones talking about me when that happens >_>

Mai's face turned red once more, it was a stupid question in her eyes.
"s-sorry...i- nevermind."
She did worry a bit about the man, Larien, he made her think of...things, in the least, at home.
Though the thought of Arrai leaving bothered her more.
By now Mai had been carried to the room (in the super awsome bar/resturant/inn/thingamajig-idk.) and hopped off of Arrai.
She wanted to embrace him again, to be closer than that even, though...one thing got in her way.
....The kevlar vest that kept her alive. (...i think.)
"I..really dont care if you look, but im..." She unziped her shirt, unhooking the vest underneath, and tossing it, zipping the shirt back up almost the whole way, to hide anything underneath from being seen easily.
She sighed, and held onto Arrai once more, putting her hands inside the side of his kimono he kept on, to properly wrap herself around him.
"Just...Dont leave me."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 am

Arrai never pealed his eyes from Mai's body as she unzipped the shirt and tossed the vest on the floor. He had wanted to run his long finger up her beautiful spine and feel the softness of her skin. But the moment had passed and now she was holding him. "You're nourishment enough for the time being." He smiled. He wrapped his arms around her too and pulled onto the bed where they feel together. Her on top of him. He brushed his fingers through her hair before he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 'Not enough.' He thought as he grabbed her face closer to his to lick her lips, asking before entering. He really didn't care if this turned into more or remained the two of them laying on the bed. Then again, there was the whole age thing. Larien would have his ass for that for sure. Even though Larien still didn't understand the more intimate parts of a relationship between a man and woman, he would still know that Arrai was doing something illegal. 'I don't care.' He told himself. 'But does she?' He asked himself. He so wanted to feel her fingers on his skin, to have her warm him up. -love me- his body pleaded. -I want your love-
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 am

(ooc: if we do this..you might have to write it considering i cant >_> and never have, and probably wont unless..i dont know. o.o)

Mai felt the sweet warmth of Arrai touch her lips again, and she let it come inside her mouth, her hands starting to go under his shirt to touch his skin. and then, she stopped, and let go, holding her head above Arrai's.
"I...I want you but..." Her head pounded with the facts she tried to ignore before. the age difference, the fact he would leave, and that small feeling of love (pffft, yes, im putting it in here since i mentioned it a post or two back) for Larien. "I...cant."
Mai blinked twice before she realized what she had said.
.......Dammit.

gah, i have to leave it here, must leave. >_>
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am

Arrai ended the kiss with a small sigh. He was still smiling, it wasn't a smile of hurt but of understanding. Even though deep down, he did feel a slight blow to his ego. He wanted her, she wanted him. But there was just too much to complicate things. "I understand." He placed another small kiss on her forehead. "Just do me a favor, ok?" He pressed his forhead to hers, tightening his hold on her frame. "Promise you'll stay with me til morning." He gave her another big smile of encouragement. "Don't worry I won't do anything. I just want to share a bed with someone. I don't like to sleep alone." It was true. Before Arrai had met Larien he had always shared a bed with someone, no matter who it was. Usually they would have sex before hand. It didn't matter who. He just had always needed a person around to get to sleep. When he did sleep out in the woods alone, he was restless and would spend the time gazing at the moon or stars, and sometimes his campfire. Ever since he met Larien, he had always slept with the boy next to him, or sometimes he would sneak into the boy's blankets and spoon him during the night to be closer. Occasionally he would venture into taverns, leaving Larien int he woods or buying a room for them both, only to spend his with a different companion. Yes, he was Arrai, the bastard. The hound dog of men and woman, who knew know bounds when it came to venturing into others bed's. It was instinctual afterall. Considering his past.

NOTE: No worries, I was going to keep it that way. Just wanted to give you some more kisses! -muah-
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 am

(ooc: thank ye once more, and >_> to answer the "homg mai loves Lala question" that most of you probably have, here is a answer to contemplate yourselves over: MAI IS SECRETLY LARIEN'S MOM- *is shot*...i mean, *coughs* She loves him like a mommy Very Happy *runs away in fear of your 'smexy tables' and your well, really, just the smexy tables.*)

Mai sighed as she turned, to lay next to Arrai instead of ontop of him, holding onto him with a sad smile, she felt content, sad that she couldnt do anything for him but just lay here, but being with him made her happy, at the least.

Mai was happier with someone who didnt compliment her all the time. She rather prefered the company of a someone she could call family or a friend, than a man, or even other people.
It was probably the reason she liked people like...(eh lets use-) Larien, who would rather just be alone, for any reason, and didnt know enough about the world to understand things. people like that gave her a reason to want to teach, be with, and care for someone.
But it was a similar reason she loved Arrai. He could be with her, hold her, listen to her, tell her things about her that made her happy, (or angry) Because he could love her more than a student , family or a friend.
But both of them will leave.
That was the conclusion.
Because everything she thought came to a bad conclusion. it was the truth, in her eyes.
Both will leave, and your going to be alone, and chasing them isnt going to help. with the thought she held on tighter for a second. You cant love them. you cant love anyone more than a friend. your not a teacher, not a mother, and your not a lover.
"I dont like to be alone either dear." tears formed in Mai's eyes as she spoke quietly, moving to kiss his cheek gently "I...really..really dont."

Your just a girl that runs forever and ever, everytime you stop when you get tired, something happens and you have to run again, twice as fast. You have to run until the day you die.

(ooc:.......i just went on the most insane writing rant .__. i apologize, especially if it makes no sense. the last parts just...me being poetic i guess .__. even i dont know XD lol Arrai the bastard and Mai the running girl.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 am

Arrai quietly listened to Mai as he wrapped his arms around her form. He spooned her body in his own,knowing that his desire could probably be felt but hoped that with time it would pass and he would no longer cause the awkward feeling for Mai. He knew this was no fairy tale. He knew this would end with him leaving in the morning, with or without her knowledge. And he knew that the path he had just opened up for them would lead to more difficulties in the long run. Arrai was bad news for anyone who got involved with him. Let alone whoever fell in love with him. Life was just difficult and his was even more so, what with his past life and the sins he had committed. Yet he was bu no means ready to repent. He just wanted to enjoy life before it caught up to him. Before he ended his last moment dying in the street, or killed by a hunter.

He knew his life would end with him dead, no matter what the outcome. He just wished he could choose who could do the honors. At the moment, the only person he felt at ease with was the small girl in his arms. One day their paths might collide again and he might end up on the opposite end of that gun. After she pulls the trigger, she might feel heart broken, or torn up. Sad that she had foreseen this ending and angry that she was helpless to stop herself. But in time, the wound would heal and he'd be nothing but a distant and bitter memory. Arrai, the man with no commitment. Arrai, the man who made sweet promises of nothing. Arrai, the liar. Arrai, the man with no past. Arrai, the lover of all.

He chuckled. 'I'm making myself sound like some Greek tragedy.' He thought. No. He was far from perfect. He was far from anything human anymore. And perhaps the only reason why he needed to cling to people during the night like this was to desperately grip onto the last human parts of himself. The part that Mai deserved. And the honesty that she needed. If this was the only contact he could hold onto from her, then he'd keep running. That way, she would have to chase him forever. That way, he would still be connected. And that way, he could find the perfect end to this strange path he had cursed her to.

"No one really knows at first, darlin. We all just have to find the answers ourselves." He placed a kiss to the back of her head. "That way, life becomes more interesting. Otherwise, we'd all be bored out of our skulls if everything was handed to us on a silver platter."

NOTE: Heh, heh.... no problem I love what your last post was! XD, and now I respond with something similar. Inner monologue, woot. Perhaps I'll post a back story for Arrai on a separate thread. Good Job! *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 am

(OOC: holy- i enjoyed reading that o.o the backstory was so...so...damn good. @__@ gah, you make me want to write more. XD)

"Interesting huh? i might be young, but im a woman, Arrai Dear, and being greedy is one of the things i take some pride in."
Through tears Mai laughed a little, she felt tired, but drifting asleep would mean leaving the man who held her.
"I wouldnt chase you if i wasnt, now would i?"
She could still feel that want from him, and it almost broke her heart. It wasnt akward, it was to her...she couldnt tell.
"...why the hell do you want me Arrai?" Mai couldnt help but curse when she asked, tears continued to streak down, and she wondered if he could feel them against his skin.
Why do you hold me? why me...? me, who has to kill you once day, me, who's body is doomed to be eaten by things in the end, soul to be taken if im not careful? and ill always have this heart that will break if you leave, Arrai."
I sound more insane on the inside then i normally do...
and that insanity made her want to say something about it.
"Damn, i love you Arrai..." what she said was true, and she felt greedy enough to just want to steal him away from the world. to take something from him. to have something of hers stay with him so she could follow him after tonight. "What i wouldnt give to ignore my thoughts for tonight, only for you."

(ooc:AFTER EDITING THIS LIKE 5 TIMES...im actually somewhat satisfied with this one. .__.;; a little...pfft.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 am

Arrai listened to the girl's heartfelt confession. He could feel her small body shiver and shudder with every sob that wracked her body. The small tears fell down and onto his cold skin, the warm liquid dripped onto him and quickly dried. He turned her in his arms and onto her back as he rose to hover over her. He caught a few stray tears with his finger, but noticing her tears did not stop he licked away at the fresh ones leaking from her tear ducts. When he was satisfied he raised his head to kiss her forehead. He made tiny hushing sounds rubbing her now warm skull. The heat from her tears and the saltiness still fresh on his lips. "I can't explain this feeling, love." He caressed her forehead wiping her hair from her face and catching more of her tears. "I was always told that when you love someone. you can't explain it, you just do." He wrapped an arm around her and lowered his head to rest on her breasts. "Love is a form of madness." His voice echoed hauntingly. His eye had grown wide as though he were remembering something cruel and painful. "It eats you up and destroys you inside," He squeezed her arm tightly. "But in the end, you know it's alright. No matter the pain, no matter the insanity. You just love unconditionally." He realized he was talking about himself now, and that his grip on Mai's arm must have been painful. He flinched, visibly upset that he had brought himself to hurt her, as his eye began to sag, tired and worn out from past memories. "I don't know. I've never felt love before, Mai. All I know is I can't leave you alone." His voice became maddening again as he gripped her arm again. "I can't let go. And I'm so confused. I don't know if this feeling is....is this feeling," he lifted his head up seeking an answer. "Is this what love feels like?"

NOTE: Gah! I know I suck, I can't write and your post was very good! >___< I hope this is ok! Sorry it took so long. I had to brainstorm! *chomp*
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 am

(ooc: eheheh, its fine! i like this one Smile though..im going to go insane thinking of a reply. XD which isnt a problem.)

The tears in Mai's eyes started to become ones of pain, wincing slightly at the grip on her arm. "better words...tch....can describe your feeling....i suppose...!"
Her first thought like always was to make him let go, to run. The want from him turned into something else, and though it was confused, it was sickening for a second.
And sad the next.
The tears began to stop. and Mai's orange eyes began to grow cold.
"Love comes in many forms." She touched Arrai's cheek with the hand from her free arm, moving it after a second to lowering his head back down upon her breast. "I dont know it at all myself."
I wish i could tell you what you want to know to stop your pain.
She could feel his grip still hold strong, and behind her eyes a small glint of lust and greed shined through.
"You cant let me go, can you?" she quietly asked him, a small devilish smile showed on her cold and slightly pain filled face, as she brushed her fingers through his hair. on the inside she knew she had gotten what she wanted, something wouldnt let go, someone to stay. Greed. Full of wanting to take advantage of how he felt. She wanted this fully knowing it was wrong. But someone wanted her, and for once she wanted them back. "I love you. thats all you should know."
-But im probably only going to make it worse if i do that.
The smile and glint dissapeared off her face in a instant, and her hand moved from Arrai's head to the cold skin of his other arm he wasnt grabbing her with's shoulder.
"I cant tell you what your feeling Arrai...because i dont know it myself...!" Mai's hand started to clentch the bed in pain as her other readied itself to push Arrai off at any given moment, though the thought just made her feel worse.
"What can i do for you to help you understand what you feel?" Mai's grip grew tighter on the bed "I'd do anything...!"

(ooc: appearntly Mai has a very low pain tolerance level >_> or holding it for that long can hurt that badly. i apologize for that. and the stupid random stuff in the middle, though, it was fun to write a manipulating Mai for a few lines. o.o i must admit, what i wrote must sound kinda stupid...and im listening to "Love Hurts" but Incubus .__. weiiiiird.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:46 pm

NOTE: lololol, funny how music knows what ur typing! :] no proplemo, btw! Arrai was kind of letting the insane side of him out, so it makes sense that he would accidentally hurt her.

Arrai stared back at her face. She was obviously in pain and he released her quickly realizing what he had done. Ashamed with himself he sat up on the bed and swung his legs over turning his back to her. He was sad that he couldn't save her from himself. 'You aren't supposed to hurt the person that you love.' he told himself. "Forgive me." He griped his hair with a small smile. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

He brought his hands before his face and looked over them. They were covered in blood. He clutched his soaked hands tightly the liquid fading away and disappearing. "I suppose it's not comfortable. My stifling kind of love." His eye looked upward towards the ceiling. "I understand it all. I don't want to let go, but I don't understand." Great he wasn't making any sense. "This feeling makes me want to hold on forever. I never want to let go," His eye flashed for a moment. "But I know that if I don't, I'll drag you further down into hell." A flash of a mutilated body before his eyes came and faded away. He didn't want a repeat.

'I'm crazy. I know I am.' he told himself. 'Don't break them. They break too easily. They're different from you.' His voice wasn't his own now. It was that little one that talked to him every now and then. Warning him, telling him what he already knew.'Let go.' He clenched his fists. "This must be love." He said aloud. "Only love can drive a person so insane." HE should go. He should stand and leave. Rip himself from her life before it was too late. The chase would be thrilling and the encounters interesting, but he didn't want to. He wanted a reason to be stay here. Anything to keep him here. Love couldn't. It would destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Listening to the man as he turned, Mai sat up herself, clutching her arm in pain.
Love...
"Dont leave me."
Mai spoke quietly as she wrapped her arms over his shoulders, gripping her hands tightly around him on the otherside.
"The only reason i say that...is because you might be thinking what i am...you should leave. I know i should have ran a long...long time ago."
Her voice started to shake quietly, full of anger and sadness though no tears came out.
"Please dont leave me...i need you to stay with me...please..." She hated herself for making anything harder, for herself and Arrai. Even if she didnt need him for life, she didnt want him to go.
I'd rather run away from you later than not be with you now.
"Please...if you stay with me now...i wont look for you anymore...just dont leave me now...even if i see you, ill run...please..."
Thoughts of Arrai flashed in her mind, she was willing to abandon them all, to run, and hope they would never meet again, and if they did, she would walk off, ignore him. Even kill him if it came to that.
"Stay with me for right now...if not for love...then out of my own damn greed."
Even if love kept them together, it would end. Mai couldnt take the pain of being with Arrai, but even moreso, she couldnt take the pain of him leaving. She was too stubborn to let go. Even if it killed her later on.

(ooc: TT^TT i love this...its..so..good...*cries* sorry if this one sounds kinda..bleah .__. i...i apperantly have no clue what im typing anymore. O.o)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 am

When Mai's hand had touched him, he had immediately been overwhelmed with the feelings through her touch. He had been pulled out from that dark and empty place and was now back here, with her. Immediately Arrai turned and embraced Mai. "I'll stay," He hushed, rubbing her hair gently and her back. "I'll stay." He pulled her back down to lay on the bed. He allowed her to rest on his chest as he stroked softly at her hair. She had pulled him back from that dark place in a moment. "I don't mind you being greedy." He explained with a smirk. "In fact you can have as much of me as you want."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 am

Mai smiled as she was held against Arrai, though on the inside she felt broken.
She wanted to cry for a second, and then laugh the next. She didnt want to let go, and yet she promised him she would abandon him forever after tonight.
"I cant take what i want now...and i cant just chase you for it later."
It would break the both of them if she did, and even now, even if she just held him now, it couldnt stop the future, the future that would start to crash and rain down like a harsh storm after tonight.
"I love you Arrai...so i have to just ask, i have to ask now..."
It hurt more to ask than anything else in the world.
"Do...do you want me to forget about you after tonight Arrai?"
Forget about you and keep what we have now safe?
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 am

"The decision is yours, love." He told her. "Not every woman gets to boast they spent the night with me though!" He smirked as he felt Mai give him a poke to the ribs (sorry I controlled her for a sec). "You're someone who's not easily forgotten." Arrai explained. "If we pretend this never happened then it might be easier for you to kill me now, while were both vulnerable." Arrai felt like he was placing the barrel of Mai's gun to his heart, he was just waiting, and anticipating that moment when she would pull the trigger. That moment was ecstasy, the not knowing, the expected pain, the rush of adrenaline. But he in the same token was placing a gun to her head as well. Forcing her to foget, to pull the trigger or he would. He didn't know anymore. He just wanted to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 am

(no minding of anysort.)

"i...i..."
Mai was at a loss for words, her head pounded with each thought.
Kill him now... part of her thoughts echoed. its your job? remember? kill him...kill him and let go.
Mai's hand started to move down Arrai's body towards her gun, his cold skin suddenly turned into the feeling of cold metal as she held the grip in her hands.
If you dont, he will. do it now so you dont have to suffer later.
The thoughts were painful, cold, piercing, like the bullet that would go through Arrai's flesh if she so chose to kill him, like the bullet he could pull from his own gun and make her forget everything. Forever.
Dont hesitate! dont! you...you have a choice...
Sleep started to overcome her as the last words hit.
You have a choice.
Mai blinked once before she could do anything else, her head had flooded with thoughts of sleep, darkness, unable to think anymore.
"Im tired...Arrai." she had finally managed to say, hand unmoving from its grasp on the gun. "im lazy as well...so we might just have to make the descision tomarrow." Mai's eyes flashed upwards for a second, hard to manage, as everytime she would blink, even look, they got heavier, and heavier with sleep. "That okay with you...?"
Heh...i might have just made the choice to take you up on being able to boast about this instead...you idiot...no, im the idiot. Trying to get out of this.
She didnt want to choose. Like always, she tried to tak the other way out. If he shot her, fine.
"At least i would die in his arms...ha...im defintly tired if im thinking that."

(ooc:...im tired. lol. its fun to use yourself as a example. pfft, though, im not about to pull a gun on someone. or die. wait, am i? *looks around* GAH THAT GIRL'S COMMING OUT OF MY TV- oh wait..thats my reflection. haha. i need a haircut.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:21 am

Arrai could sense her tension and confusion, and knew where her hand was reaching. Yet he just wanted to lay there and allow her to do whateer she wanted to him. Whether it was yell, cry, arrest, or even kill him. He wouldn't complain. Then again, he couldn't leave until he had finished his promise with Larien. He had to keep that no matter what. He doubted that if she hsot him he would die. He was too inhuman for a bullet to take him out. But he certainly would bleed for her.

As she had this inner turmoil, Arrai could feel Mai slowly drifting away. Slowly off into the world of slumbers. And he found it cute. So he patted her back and rubbed her head. "Sh..." He hushed. "Just let the morning come and we'll deal with it then." He patted her back again and began to rub her back. "Let morning come."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 am

"I dont want to have to leave you..." Mai muttered slightly as she started to drift off, into the darkness that her mind had already slowly started to fade into.
"Dont want...you...to go..." Every touch of Arrai's made her fade more and more in his arms. She looked up, just once, to look into his face, almost fearing it would be the last time she could see it.
The cold grip she held on her gun started to loosen, no matter what her choice would be, she couldnt think of it anymore.
"Oyasuminasai...Arrai..."
And with one last blink she was gone, into the darkness of her dreams, dead to the world.

(ooc: o__o pffft, longest good night ever. lol "dead to the world" ive been described that way so many times i had to use it. ha..now what?)

(ooc again: HA! 4th PAGE!)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Arrai patted her head as she was now fully asleep. He remained awake however staring up at the ceiling of the cheap tavern roof. He held the small fragile girl in his arms a bit closer to him hearing her murmur as she stirred slightly in her sleep. He was at peace. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. Something that he had wanted to feel. This wouldn't last. "I know that." Arrai said aloud. The anxiety disturbed the peace as he waited for the moment he knew this would all disappear. He shut his eye for a moment, the weight of it feeling extremely heavy. Is limbs were sinking and he felt so tired. Like butter spread over to much bread. He couldn't keep this up for long. He sighed as he quietly and gently rose from the bed. He laid Mai down gently so she would not awaken and pulled the covers up and onto her frame. He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead, rubbing his thumb across her skin to smooth out his kiss."Goodnight my princess." And with that he was gone.

It's better this way. "You're a know it all, aren't you." Arrai said aloud as he walked down the path of the street. Of course I am. I have to make sure you'll never be happy. Arrai sighed as the sky began to grow a bit brighter. "The moon's saying goodnight." Arrai waved at the moon overhead. No it's not. You just like to pretend it is. "Now I remember why I never listen to you. You're boring." The voice didn't respond. It was gone and drifted away. :Finally some peace an quiet." Arrai turned to look over his shoulder a small smile on his lips. "Until we meet again."

NOTE: I thought'd it'd be important to have Mai wake up alon. Dunno, then we can show how the two of them get "back into their routines" and try to forget about it all. :] I really like this! It's really good! XD
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 am

(ooc: may this dance the dance of life?)

"Arrai...yeah, hes gone."
Mai sat up in the bed, sadly looking at the door as it pounded on the otherside, voice's comming through about something needed to be killed, something payed, and a poor maid trying to stop whoever it was from breaking down the door.
Mai's head started to pound itself as she threw off the covers and sat in the bed, eyeing her vest near the door and the small window next to it.
I...should probably get out of here...
The voices got louder, and Mai grabbed the vest and snapped it back on as she thrusted money under the door, taking off through the window.
"No use worrying about it...i guess..." Mai sighed as she walked through the streets, looking behind her every few seconds to see if anyone was comming. "If i see him, i see him...thats all."
Though on the inside...i cant feel indifferent about this.
"Ha...your breaking my heart Arrai." a small laugh came out as she checked one last time, before breaking out into a run.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 am

"Arrai? Is that you?" Asked his cerulean haired companion.

"Yeah, it's me." Arrai entered the clearing. Larien was sitting over a campfire cooking something for breakfast.

"You were out for awhile." Larien commented. Obviously asking for more information.

"Yeah, I sure was." Arrai sat down on the floor and laid on his side. Starring ahead of himself into the forest.

"Arrai?" Larien prodded.

He turned to look at Larien as though he was pulled out of a daze. "Sorry," Arrai apologized. "I just can't get my princess out of my head." He smiled to himself. "The tragic princess who locked away her love, never to be seen again, until she removed her heart herself."

"What?" Larien was obviously confused.

"That heart's mine now." He looked up at the sky. "All mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!   Where the hell did the cupcake come from?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell did the cupcake come from?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Alondia-
Jump to: