Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character-Mastermind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joby

Character sheet
Character: Mindmaster
Affiliation: Ragalia
HP:
Character-Mastermind Barredleft500/500Character-Mastermind Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Character-Mastermind Empty
PostSubject: Character-Mastermind   Character-Mastermind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 am

(ooc: yea I have a character, but I enjoy the idea of my own villain too much. oh, and I gave him a little more effort than I put into my normal work)
Name- Mikhail Masterson aka Mindmaster/Mastermind
Age-17

Affiliation-Ragalia

Description-Mikhail is 5'8 tall with blonde hair, brown eyes, and favors clothes light violet in color. When he uses the name of Mindmaster/Mastermind he wears a mask, black with a white 'M' in the middle of his forehead. The mask fits his face perfectly, with small round openings for the eyes and mouth.

Weapons/Abilities- Able to read the thoughts and memories of any person within 10ft radius. Able to use telekinetic powers over objects within 5ft radius around him. Also, carries a custom sword with a container built into the handle, inside this is a small amount of riches he managed to steal. Since coming to Solace, Mastermind has discovered an ability to control the weak minded. His greatest strength, (imo) is his knowledge of battle strategies.
Weaknesses- He can't read every persons mind, only the majority of people who lack willpower. He cannot read through raw, strong emotions. If an enemy is out of his mental range, he is vulnerable.

Personality- Mikhail is a perfect student and occasionally a suck-up. Mastermind enjoys to control, steal, and disrupt authority. Mastermind has been obsessed with killing his nemesis Upstep, but would abandon this mission if it meant gaining power. In many situations he will hide his true thoughts by 'playing' Mastermind or Mikhail. This is useful to keep both sides of him safe from connection.

Background- Mikhail learned at the age of three that he could hear things other people could not, that other people never wanted him to hear. He had the power to hear what other people are thinking. At ten years old, he started to play strategy games, and studying ESP believing it may reveal more powers, through this he discovered his telekinesis. He started high school at 15, during the day he went to average high school classes. At night he started and controlled a criminal organization, and was able to never bring up suspicion.
He only had one opponent to his control, another human with advanced basic skills and instincts(Upstep, might want to post him too but only for explaining this guy). This rivalry became Mastermind's obsession. He had several battles with his rival, all ended in ties, losses, and his last battle was unfinished. During his most recent battle, when he'd had the upper hand, he felt like he had been tugged from behind. Suddenly he fell over and ended up on the floor of a strange place.
When he first entered Solace, he found a place to hide and plan. He immediately realized he wasn't somewhere he should be, and noticed a Ragalian guard nearby. He noticed this guard was alone, and placed his sword on the guard's throat. "Give me your sword" he ordered. Surprisingly, the guard gave him the weapon without question, intrigued by this he gave another order. "Go tell your lord that I, Mindmaster, will work for him if I'm allowed the use of five soldiers or some equivalent." The soldier moved around the sword, and calmly walked out of the room as if in a trance. Mindmaster is now waiting for a response.

(If this character is approved, could there be some thread for what happens next?)
Back to top Go down
http://Khatru.deviantart.com
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Character-Mastermind Barredleft500/500Character-Mastermind Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Character-Mastermind   Character-Mastermind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Description could have been stronger. Personality and background have holes them. And his skills go have been Alot more detailed, but...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Joby

Character sheet
Character: Mindmaster
Affiliation: Ragalia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character-Mastermind   Character-Mastermind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:22 pm

I plan to make it more detailed by using the character sheet, I worked a couple days on this. I knew at the time I was missing something, but not what so thank you. Merci!
Back to top Go down
http://Khatru.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character-Mastermind   Character-Mastermind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character-Mastermind
Page 1 of 1