Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Old Friends. Barredleft247/500Old Friends. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 am

(ooc: hey, this is techincly...i guess a just Mai and Michiyo thread. if you want to post, i dont mind i guess, but ill wait for Michiyo to reply on that. enjoy reading.)

Mai sat in "her house" in Sol.
the only reason she would call it that was from the fact that she bought it. and all of her stuff was here.
The demon from her floor of a closet back home had lived in the closet here as well.
So she couldnt help but call it her...3rd home. The closet back home still counted as her second home.

Back to the point, she was waiting. Waiting for a cupcake.
Michiyo.
Mai's long time friend.
"when did we meet again...?" Mai thought aloud. the house was quiet as she was the only one sitting in it next to guns strayed across the room she sat in. "Nah, better question...i wonder if she remembers that day we went Zombie killing..."
Mai smirked to herself at the thought. It was a scary thing, being attacked by things not supposed to be on the earth. but for some reason she was so used to it, she had took it as a job.
But that might become this story. or one for another time.
Right now was just waiting....waiting for Michiyo to come and talk for awhile.

(ooc: PFFT IS THIS OKAY?!)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
Old Friends. Barredleft500/500Old Friends. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 am

(i don't really care if anyone else posts.. if you don't anyway...)
(@mai: IT'S AWESOMELY FANATSTICAL! lol)

Michiyo banged on Mai's door.
"MAI! *bang* I'M *bang* HERE! *bang*" Leave it to Mai to forget to unlock the front door. And she was too lazy to go to back. While she was banging on the door(and yelling) she wondered when they met. How long ago was it?
"MUFFIN! OPEN THE DOOR!"
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 am

Bang. Bang. Bang.
"Comming..." Mai sighed as she got up to the door. Waiting for it to crash down. It might have been locked, but since it had been kicked down so many times it would fall over in about
"3...2...1..." a large crash was heard as the door fell down, Michiyo standing on the other side.
Mai raised her hand in greeting "Hey Cupcake. Come sit down. The door always does that."

(ooc: lol well, arnt the two of us just going to sit and talk like a bunch of old ladies? XD midly confused and extremely insane old ladies? XDD i guess if you want to come inside the now open door, yeah, sure, take a seat and listen XD)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 am

"Oh, umm... Ok." Michi said, her hand still raised to bang on the now open door. Michiyo dropped her hand and walked over the door.
"Hello Muffin. How are you today?" She said walking towards a comfy looking chair.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 am

"Eh...same old. i hate it here. i tried to find some guy again. it didnt work." Mai took a seat in a large chair herself, putting her feet up upon a stool and her arms behind her head. "And i got to thinking on how we met. its weird, i dont seem to remember much."
She took a second more to think, but sighed giving up
"Was it like that time we went Zombie slaying together? you were in town, and i was sniping off heads from a building? i think i saw you on another ledge...did i try to shoot your head off?"
Mai blinked. "That seems like something i would do by accident."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm

"I actually was, too. And I don't remember much either. But I do remember you trying to shoot my head off. That's not something that's easy to forget. Heh Good old times." Michi replied, getting comfortable in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"But...havent i almost done that several times...?" Mai planted her hand untop of her head "I really need to learn how to handle a gun better."
Mai smirked behind her hand, one eye moving towards Michiyo as she looked at her Blue haired friend.
"Well...Why dont we just try our best and recap what happened? i got time...today."
Removing her hand from her head she comfortably moved back into place on her chair, raising a finger in the air as someone appeared outside her door, carying a bag of gold.
"Look, FOR THE LAST TIME, IM NOT A BOUNTY HUNTER." She looked over the armrest on the chair to yell at the person as it jumped in fright "If its not human, just write a note and leave the cash, if its a guard job, then go and grab some people to drag me out of here, I have company today! you people seriously need to learn something...oh, and if its a human, no. just. no. SO GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR."
The person didnt move for a second in shock.
"I. SAID. MOVE." Mai glared angrily from the chair, as the person darted off.
Smiling, she looked back at Michiyo "sorry...you want to start, or should i?"

(ooc: PFFFT RANDOM GUY. XD lololol you want to do it from like Mai's perspective and then Michiyo's? eitherway, just go ahead...and feel free to put in random stuff in here >_>)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 am

Michiyo sat in her chair silently as Mai yelled the random guy. That was Mai for ya.
"Oh I don't care. Remember Mr. Teacher? But we met before that didn't we? Oh, I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 am

Mai laughed as she heard the name
"CST? yeah i remember him...we learned absolutly nothing."
Mai's hand tapped on the arm rest as she thought "Well, i think we met..."

Mai voice began to fade, and soon, the setting turned into a school.
A simple school.
A young Mai was just stepping out for lunch, and as she came outside, nothing but chaos was about.
"ZOMBIES!" someone shouted, the school was full of mist, and in it, large swarms of Zombies moved about.
This was before Mai had ever moved to Vahnz though, and she hadnt learned to use her minethrower yet.
The young 5th grade Mai started to dash off, towards the band room, she had a class there, and one thing she had learned from it was that it was probably the safest place in school.
Arriving, she ducked beneath a zombie, as a burst of fire burned off its head.
"What the-" the girl was shocked, as she looked up to see a blue haired girl, playing a french horn as fire burst out of it.

"Wait a second- THAT WAS LIKE, THE COOLEST THING I HAD EVER SEEN!" Mai shouted suddenly from her chair "I totally miss that band class...my fire shooting clairnet was so cool..."
Mai slinked back into the chair, grabbing some tea next to her "okay...what happened next Michi? my mind a bit blank."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:55 am

"It was the coolest thing ever. The first time i did it, i lit the first trumpets on fire. That was the funniest thing I ever saw." Michi giggled at the memory. Flaming trumpets was always her best memory of school. EVER. No offence to Mai-of course, she had plenty of great memories with her, but the flaming trumpets was hands down the best.

"Ummm... lessee"

*INSERT SUPER-SPECIAL AWESOME FADE-OUT TO FLASHBACK HERE*

"Oh, hello. What do you play? Well, whatever, grab and start playing. Don't want them to get in." Michi said as a girl with purple hair and a slightly shocked look ran into the band room. "LEAR! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" She yelled then started playing again, shooting fireballs at zombies heads.

*INSERT SUPER-SPECIAL AWESOME FADE-IN HERE*

"That was fun. Despite the fact that zombies were attacking. But it was still fun."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:32 am

"oh yeah!" Mai laughed from the chair at the thought of the trumpet secotion on fire "wow, i forgot we had that class together...thats what i get for playing a wind instument, i never looked in the back."

The story now continues with a fade in.
"Good point!" Mai ducked away from another zombie, this time kicking it back as she ran up the steps (yes, there are two doors, one on the bottom of the steps and another at the top. told you it was a safe place XD)
With that, she dodged past the other boy that the girl had called, a small wave and a nod of her head at her teacher brought her to the back room with insturments, as she grabbed a case and started to set up the musical playing device. A quick look around showed no one else, and for a moment she wondered where everyone else had gone...if they were okay outside.
Though unsocialable, she had to think about everyone else. It was a schoolwide attack, and the mist reminded her of a game she had once played. the zombies made her think of something else-

"but you get it right michi?" Mai was suddenly out of her chair getting another glass of tea, grabbing something for Michi as she spoke. "i mean, one person gets bit, everyone else turns into one of those things.."

As the younger Mai finished setting up her instrument, she ran back towards the door, giving a small wave towards the girl as she started to play Russian Saliors Dance, at the break, as she watched the zombie trying to make it up the stairs falling back down in flames, she smiled and pointed to what she was playing.
"Clarinet. heh, i missed a few notes...hope my grade doesnt go down."

(ooc: LOL WE TOTALLY PLAYED THAT.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:09 am

"Yeah, and there were enough stupid people in that school to get themselves bitten." She said, accepting the drink Mai got for her. Super-sweet coffee, she knew her well. "The back was an interesting place. I'll say that for sure."

*SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME FADE-IN SEQUENCE*
"That's what I like about brass instruments- 2 seconds to put up, 2 seconds to take down." Michiyo said as the girl finished setting up her clarinet and ran through Russian Sailor's Dance. "Heh- I think Mr. L will just be glad we're practicing. He's always getting on us for that." She played through the melody of Seven Springs. "I'm Michi by the way." She said when she finished.

(OOC: we never played Russian Sailor's Dance, you guys did)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 am

(ooc: PFFFT. IT WAS STILL COOL >_>)

INSANT FLASHBACK
Mai laughed as she put down her clarinet, grabbing a sheet for Greensleeves and placing it on a stand. "Mai." she started to play, watching the zombies groan away in pain, and flames. "Simple songs...only for practice Mr.L!" She shouted behind her before playing again, she bit her clarinet reed a second later, as the zombies left one by one, though the fog never cleared "eh..im a bit lazy. But, hey, this zombie killing seems fun, you think i could get a job doing this?"

"....Flaming zombies are the best." The older Mai smiled "Did we ever leave the room? man, all i remember was burning up things, i think someone went mad and shot the piano in there also...or wait, was that us?"
Mai started to ponder once more "And if we have flamethowing instruments, how did i blow off your head."
Something told her that she should have just kept her mouth shut on that, so she stopped.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am

"No, i think that was later. Both things. We went hunting more than once. The piano...was that office building... Now... You almost blowing off my head... that was one of the later ones... after you learned to shoot."

*SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME FLASHBACK*
"That... would be an awesome job. Bring me along if you ever get it figured out." She said as she grabbed her own copy of greensleeves and a stand. "Ya know... This is pretty fun..." She said as she started playing again.

(OOC: i HATED that song. still do for that matter ><)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 am

"oh yeah...." mai smiled and laughed again, michi could make her do that, laugh, and they must have sounded like two old ladies talking, both short on memory, correcting each other. "See? this is why it was a bad idea for me to selfteach myself."

*PFFT. EVEN COOLER SUPER SPECIAL AWSOME FLASHBACK BECAUSE I WROTE IT.*

"Ha, i definitly will." Mai let out a few small breaths, playing the clairnet got tiring after awhile, though a large cough from behind her made her search through the music once more, looking for a new song to use as she took the time to rest. "Gah...what song? Farandol? nono...i got it!"
Mai's smile was soon followed by her grabbing a stand, actually a few stands, and placing them near the door on the bottom step, as she rushed back up and called out.
"Centuria!"
Placing a hand on Michi's shoulder she smiled once more
"I think we should end this...ill be glad to take you with."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 am

Michiyo laughed about how bad of an idea it was for Mai to self-teach herself.

*STILL SUPER FREAKING SPECIAL FLASHBACK*
(ooc: LOL i just wrote flashbook)
Young Michiyo smiled back at the young Mai and rifled through her music.
"PFFFT. Why is this song always at the back? Oh, yeah... we play it at the end of the year..." She finally found it and put her music next to Mai's at the bottom of the steps. "Good idea. That would be awesome. LEAR! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! AND NO YOU CAN'T PLAY FIRST!"

(OOC: LOL you totally know that'd be the first thing he'd ask.)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 am

(ooc: pffft. dude, i almost wrote flacebook once i think. and yeah, totally XD gawd, i miss band D: MAI BETTER MISS IT ALSO
Mai: i dont. I sat in front, and since you made me so bad at the clairinet i had to sit with the little kids next year while Michi got a free tie. I hate you. go away and die.
.....okay, i guess not. lol.)

Mai coughed a bit on her tea, thinking about what had happened started to sink in as impossible.
"I still dont understand how those things shot out fireballs..." Something yet again told her to shut up and drink her goddamn tea, so, somewhat grudgingly she did. (LOL FINAL FANTASY 7 REFERENCE)
"uh..anyway...what went next?"

*I DONT KNOW ITS JUST EPIC AWSOME FLASHBACK TIME.*
"Haha...i call first myself." Mai smiled as she kicked open the doors, starting to play with everyone behind her, some actually moving outwards to go and set the dead rotting flesh creatures on fire.
The air gave off a horrible stench.
Mai loved it.
Not the killing, not the stench, no one would ever want to live like that.
She just loved that she was with other people for the moment, feeling content, doing something moderatly interesting, and found someone that had a even slightly insane mind like hers to do this with.
The killing zombies was just a bonus, it was probably much better for them to just go back to where they belonged, and she was happy to help with that.

"Too bad those things got worse...when they just started to make man-made ones...i have to admit, anything like that...i feel bad for." Mai sighed as she started to talk off topic for another second.
"And well, hey, that ended that one right? we were all happy, the fog dissapeared, we learned it had something to do with blah and blah and such and such and then the music department got a big bonus because we pretty much just saved everyones lives. Then we just started to talk with each other, became friends without realization, and then-"
Mai blinked again, she was obviously losing her mind, she kept forgetting things.
"Uh..we have another story for what happened next or what? or did something else happen on that one?" She had to ask Michi, Michi could probably fill in the blanks, even if she said that marshmallows had taken over the world, Mai would probably have belived her, and then stuck it back in her face later on, just because.
Mai was weird like that.
And her right arm's hand just started to tap non-chalantly on the armrest...mind of its own.

(ooc: PFFFT. LETS CRAM A WHOLE BUNCH OF WORDS ON ONE PAGE Very Happy lol and i like putting what the arm does...especially when Mai isnt talking, lol its like her brain goes into her arm when shes not talking or something. so uh..you got a story or what? im out of ideas...)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

(OOC: kill me... my cousin is watching dora.
michi: HEY! I NEVER GOT TO KEEP THE TIE! i did get to keep the awesome silver one from jazz band last year though XDDD)

"Marshmallows took over the world." Michi said in a serious voice, but started laughing a few minutes later. (OOC: SORRY! I COULDN'T RESIST!) "No, I'm kidding. We both ended up in Mr. Teacher's class. I must say, that was my best teacher EVER. Even though we learned absolutely nothing."

(OOC: super special awesome flashback time?)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 am

(ooc: PFFT. NOW I HAVE TO WRITE THIS?! AW MAN, IVE BEEN WANTING TO PUT OFF THIS GUY FOR LIKE, EVER.
Mai: WHATEVER. I STILL WANTED THE TIE. *shakes fist angrily* NO MORE SWEET COFFEE FOR YOU!)

Mai blinked, Michi just had to bring up HIM didnt she?
Sensei, Sensei Sensei to be exact. Mr.Teacher. Full name Crazy Spazz Teacher or something (lol i did the wrong spelling didnt i?)
"uh-huh..riiiight, yeah, sure he was..."
Mai hated the man due to the fact that it was the one year she actually knew the correct answers to things, and he spent it telling her that 2 + 2 was like, 7 or something.

* *takes deep breath* SUPER OMEGA AWSOME BLAH BLAH BLAH FLASHBACK THINGY THAT REMINDS ME OF THE ZABUZA ARC CEPT ITS LESS PASTELY lol naruto reference.*
"Oi, Michi." Mai waved a hand at her desk, getting Michiyo to sit next to her, it was written on the board infront anyway. "Have you seen the room?"
The room was like a ordinary classroom, except for the fact that everything came out horribly wrong at a second glance.
Mispelled words, and even some weird looking rulers and yardsticks sat near the teacher's desk.
"And look, his name is Mr.Teacher." Mai had grabbed a crumpled paper and pointed to the name next to the class "Seriously, whats with this guy? Sensei-sensei?"

(ooc: =__= YOU HAD TO LEAVE ME WITH HIM?! SHEESH, HE'S YOUR CHARACTER MICHI. YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE MAJORITY OF THIS. lol its not like the first one, i mean seriously, that dream went much differently i think, because near the end of it some freaky stuff started to happen with like dodgeball or something...not band XD)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 am

(ooc: XDD yes, i had to bring up sensei-sensei.
michi: did you say... NO MORE COFFEE?!? *mouthdrop*)

*EPIC AWESOME-SAUCE FLASHBACK*
(no, it's not pastely- just really bright)

"Hey," Michi said, waving back. "Yeah... it's... bright. For lack of a better descriptive word." Just as she finished talking, Mr. Teacher walked into the room.
"YOU! SPELL THAT!" He pointed to Michi and most of the classroom went silent.
(note: i'm using proper spelling for now- to conserve MY brain cels. i think i need them)
"What, me? Word? ...What?" Michi said, surprised and confused.
"NO! Diskriptiv!"
"D-E-S- ..."
"WRONG! D-I-S-K-R-I-P-T-I-V."

(ooc: i haven't done CST speek in long enough. i couldn't remember how to spell diskriptiv! lol

but i hate dodgeball!))
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 am

*super- oh you get it by now, and mine is pastely.*

Mai stared at the man, his hair stook up in a unaturally spikey way, and he wore a clipon tie with a white T-shirt.
"YOU!" he pointed grabbing a yardstick, making Mai sink in her seat next to Michiyo "WHAT IS 2 + 2?!"
"Uh..uh...uh...4?!" Mai stuttered out, she was bad at math, at times, but this was only because he had pointed a yardstick at her like it was some kind of deadly weapon, and she was utterly lost and confused already from what he said before, even she enjoyed english, and someone had just butchered it to the max.
"WRONG! ITS 5."

"5?! HOW IS IT 5?!!" the present Mai sunk back in her chair, the thought made her head want to burst. "THAT JUST DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!"

(ooc: hahaha...
Mai: yeah no more coffee for you, Tea is better anyway Michi...)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 am

"I KNOW. I still want to know when descriptive's spelling changed."

*super- oh forget it. it's just wierd. 'cause it's about CST. and you know.*
Michiyo sat at her desk, doodling and writing captions to go with them.
the current one read:
THE MR. TEACHER METHOD TO MATH
ADDITION: add. add 1.
SUBTRACTION: not quite sure on this one yet.
MULTIPLICATION: do the correct addition and multiply by 2.
DIVISION: not quite sure on this one either.

(OOC: LOL. THERE'S A METHOD TO THE MADNESS! ...mostly.
michi: but but but... it's COFFEE.)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 pm

(ooc: OH HEY THAT MAKES SENSE.
Mai: but, but, but, I DONT CARE! oh wait...*hands Michi coffee* good luck finding where i hid the sugar.)

"Yeah, well, while you handled Math, i tried to understand that horrible english." Mai sighed, throwing a pillow at the door, the man from earlier had tried to come back.

*SUPER SPECIAL IDK SOMEWHAT WHATEVER.*

Mai doodled on a paper as well, drawing a picture of a dragoon man beating zombies off with a spear.
MR. TEACHER'S METHOD TO SPELLING.
A. I HAVE NO CLUE WTF HE'S SAYING.

*end*

(ooc: lololol, sorry its so short, but i have to go. good luck cupcake!)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 am

"I don't think anybody got his english." And she was right. she got a couple of the funky spellings, but the rest were beyond her. And that was a time when she was good at spelling. She was, though, the first person to get the math, or at least part of it, despite Michi being notoriously bad at math, even now. No one ever got subtraction or division. You just kind of went with the flow.

(ooc:soooo... what now? another zombie hunt? where mai know how to shoot and michi knows her spells? idk.
michi: but... but... coffee's no good without sugar...)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm

(ooc: zombie hunt it is. lol.
Mai: i can live without sweets...SO WHY CANT YOU!?)

"You got a point there." Mai sighed, she had just finished pushing a bookcase to cover the door, though she had no idea how Michiyo or herself were going to get out. "uh..Michi if you want to leave, climb out the window okay?"
Distraction, Distration...
"Oh! remember that time that you and me that night you first brought your book? it was one of my first jobs..."

*...its a flashback.*

"Michi?! Where'd you go?!"
A 13 year old Mai ran through the streets, carying nothing but a handgun in one hand, and a camera in the other. "Michi?!" She called out, shooting a zombie that had come from around the corner in the head as she took a picture of a hoard behind her. "I COULD USE SOME WATER MAGIC!" or a rooftop..
It was Mai's 3rd week as a Zombie slayer/paranormal Photographer, though she was used to this, no sleep and almost dying, she had no clue if Michiyo was even alive or not, and right now, she was busy trying to keep herself alive.

(ooc: pffffft. i think our next one (or this one) should be how they got the nickname Cupcake and Muffin XD oh, and Mai doesnt have her Minethrower right now...ill probably fit it in soon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: