Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
Old Friends. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Old Friends. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Old Friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:56 am

(ooc: lol. ok.
michi: because... they're sweets. and yummy...)

"Ummm... Ok... sure." Michyo said, watching Mai move the bookcase.
"Oh, oh yeah." Michi said, remembering- not very happily. It was right after she checked out her water magic book from the library, which was currently sitting on her lap.

*yeeeaaahh. this is one of those things.. that are usually in blue-ish tones. Haku comes to mind... OH YEAH! A FLASHBACK*

"I'M COMIN'! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" She had heard Mai shout... She could have been there ten minutes earlier... But she saw a bakery. And that bakery had... cupcakes... She was holding them in her left hand in a pink bag, with her book. Which was currently open and Michi was flipping through it with her right hand. "What spell, what spell, what spell...?" she constantly muttered under her breath. She was trying to find a spell that would clear all these zombies so she could figure out where Mai was. She finally found one that would work and shakily drew the rune in the air. Water ran down the street in what looked like white water rapids.
"Oh, well, that wasn't exactly what i wanted- but i guess it worked." Then she realized that Mai was not too far in front of her... "Oops."

(ooc: and leave it to michi to get some cupcakes in the middle of a zombie attack. This could also be the one where mai almost shoots michi lol)
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Old Friends. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Old Friends. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 am

(ooc: pfft. i just learned where i could put Mai habit to use...)

*jumping straight to the flashback*
Mai turned to face the zombie hoard once more, still clutching her handgun in her hands "Michi- OH MY GOD!"
A rush of rapid water started to flood down the street, as zombies started to crash about in the rapids, Mai knew for sure that Michiyo had been behind her.
But her shock caused her to clutch the trigger of her handgun, her hand already raised to shoot off other incomming zombies, misfired and was aimed up the street, towards Michiyo.

*ending*

Mai quietly looked away from Michiyo as she drank some tea.
"Uh..im..s-sorry about that Michi."
a small nervous laugh came out.

(ooc: hahaha lame. Michiyohmygawd. XD
Mai: =__= who said sweets were "yummy"?!
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:
Old Friends. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Old Friends. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 am

"Ummm... yeah..." Michi said.

(OOC: PFFFFT. SUCH A LONG POST. ...now what?)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Old Friends. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Old Friends. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 am

(ooc: idk? pfft. i didnt mean the end of the thing, just my part of the flashback.)

Mai sighed once more, looking over to the barracaded door.
"Wanna go and get something to eat? we can talk and walk."
Standing up, she stared at the bookcase blocking the door, she didnt know how to get out.
"And have people look at us like we're insane as we do it." Mai laughed a bit, pointing towards the window on the otherside of the room. "Window?"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 am

(ooc: Pffft. i'm such a dork.)

"Ok. Sure. Windows fine for me." Michi said as she headed for the window.

*flashback heaven! wow... that was lame...*

"MAI! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE POINTING THAT THING!" Michi yelled as a bullet zoomed past her head. She walked towards Mai after making sure she wasn't firing anymore shots. "Cupcake?" She asked holding the bakery bag she was still holding out to Mai.

(ooc: and the cupcakes appear! there's muffins in that bag too, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

"dammit..its jammed." Mai sighed, she had just tried to open the window, but to no avail. She didnt want to be trapped in her house though, so she kicked it, perhaps a bit too hard, as shouts were heard outside, along with hurried footsteps of people running away.
More people outside. Great.

*Cupcake/Muffin flashback!* <- how lame is that?!

Mai stared at the lone cupcake in Michi's hand
"you dumped me....for cupcakes?!" she wasnt sure if she was yelling at Michiyo or the cupcake now. "And i hate sweets...well, sometimes. What else do you have in there?"
Mai quickly grabbed the Bakery bag and searched inside, pulling out a Chocolate Chip muffin.
"Their Muffins, their HEALTHY, so their not sweets..." Mai muttered as she started to eat it, another hoard of zombies came out from the corner and with a free hand (she just put the gun away) Mai had grabbed her camera and started to take a few quick shots.
"Well...shall we run, Cupcake?" Mai smirked at the newly formed nickname for Michi, it was close to 5am now, the attacked was scheduled to end around 5:30. She would rather run for another 30 mins than risk losing her life.

(ooc: pffffffft. But the muffin has chocolate on it...
Mai: Chocolate is Chocolate....not sweets. *eats a muffin*)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm

"Back door?" Michi asked, pointing her thumb the opposite way of the front door. (ooc: it makes sense... no, really!)

*it's a flashback!*
"All right Muffin, let's go." It was... 5 AM. And this thing was supposed to be over at 5:30... Great... a half hour of running.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 pm

(ooc:......you seriously think Mai would have a back door? okay, well, she would have- you'll see.)

Mai sighed, the glass had already broken, Michi's suggestion showed up a bit to late on that one.
"No back door Michi-bud." She took a quick glance towards where Michiyo was pointing, there was another door there, but it lead down. "I have a wine cellar...uh...dont ask why, but theres another door on the other side of it, it should lead out."

Mai scratched the back of her head as she sighed once more, now she had to fix the window...

*flashback time cuz im too lazy to write more and elaborate on why Mai would have a wine cellar...lol.*

"Muffin?" Mai tossed a small glare as the two of them ran "Ha, you know, this is actually quite...preppy, of us." With a small laugh Mai turned the corner, Michi was next to her, and looking behind, the retreat had started already.
"Mai-Muffin and Michi-Cupcake, or CupcakeMichi, and MuffinMai."
Mai had stopped running, the two of them made it to a park, down the streets the large building that Mai lived in could be seen.
"I have this weird feeling that they told me to not come here when this was supposed to end- WHAT'S THAT?!"

(ooc: pffffft. i left it up to you to decide what it is. [had it been me, i was gonna put a hoard of zombie dogs XD I hate em in RE.] please, go ahead...and i dont know why Mai has a wine cellar >_> lol.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 am

(ooc: lol this thread is sooo old. sorry for not replying ><)

"Why do you have a... Nevermind." Michi decided she didn't want to know why she had a wine cellar. Knowing her... it could be like a storage room for like... zombie parts... Or something else wierd like that. Or maybe it was just wine. Or maybe it had a demon like her closets did.
"wait... it should? Let's just take the window."

"SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME... oh i think they get the point*

"Preppy...? well that's quite new. I love it. CupcakeMichi and MaiMuffin. TeeHee~! My muffin."
She stopped and looked around. The building where Mai lived was visible... but so was a giant ambling mass of what looked like dogs.
"Why are dogs ambling around in a park?" She suddennly knew why Mai had her "Bad Feeling"
"Muffin, if we survive this I'm going to kill you."

(ooc: lol dogs. couldn't think of anything else lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends.   Old Friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: