Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...

Go down 
+4
cupcakemichi
Syrasen
Arch-D
Tsen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Barredleft357/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty
PostSubject: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 am

Okay so... im bored.
This will be a "How to mess with __________"
and frankly, the person im gonna choose gets irritated quite easily. So this is a "How to mess with Joshua" thread XD So go ahead and do what you want to irk him. He's sure to cause a tantrum or something

It was a quite gray rainy afternoon. Joshua was sitting in his personal library in his house. There was no way anyone could find him unless it was someone he trusted. No one knew how to get to get into the room, filled with shelves and books piled up so high, let alone his house that was floating up above the ground. But some way some how some random person is going to pop in and annoy him to death...
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 am

She hid in the shadows for a second, right behind the one door.
Shivering, she had wandered the mysterious house.
It screamed "Joshua".

Laughing slightly, always happy to play a trick or two, Mai kicked open the door to a large library shouting "SUP JOSH?! NICE PLACE YOU GOT HERE. SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING, I SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY HEARING AID."
Seeing the glasses clad boy in a chair, she ran over and plopped herself down on the floor.
"HI."

(ooc: wow, that was horrible XD im sorry, i think loud noises are annoying?)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 am

A loud shrill voice echoed in the large chamber, words bouncing off the walls until they faded away, only to be replaced by another word.

Joshua dropped the book as he was pained by the shouting that had come from an unwelcomed guest. Great, his perfect afternoon ruined.

I was so sure I locked the front door... how did she find her way in here anyways?

Getting up from his chair, he glared at the girl sitting down on the rug carpet. Getting comfortable when she wasnt even invited. How rude! He went right up to her face and yelled, "WELL YOU SHOULD GO GET ANOTHER AND NOT BOTHER ME!" He said and pointed toward the library entrance and seethed, "GET. OUT. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 am

Shocked, Mai jumped up. How rude! Shouting a guest that was shouting at you?
"What are ya josh? A barbaric caveman! LEARN SOME HOSPITALITY GLASSES."
Speaking of hospitality, Mai had a newfound keen interest in books. "I just want a book. Liiiiiiike~"

"This one." She ran over towards the booksshelves and pulled off a book, discarding it quickly to the floor. "And this one. Oooo i havent read this one yet. This one looks good too."
In seconds books were thrown and scattered on the ground. How Fun.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 am

"Wha- HOW DARE YOU SAY- HEY HEY HEY DONT DO THAT" He ran over to the column of bookshelves that already had 2 and a half empty shelves. He pushed Mai away before she could do any more damage to his prized collection. "These are really old books you know!" He checked all the books, covers and all the yellow pages in between, making sure nothing was damaged and placed them back where they belonged.

Me, being rude now? Preposterous! Just look at what she did to Father's books! Grumbling to himself, he continued with his work.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:32 am

Oh what fun! Mai couldnt help but laugh, this was quite cruel, not that she really wanted to be, but some weird impulse was just telling her to annoy him to his death. or her's.

"Glasses! Mama Josh! How rude! Rude, rude rude!" She smirked and started to jump on the chair he was once sitting on. "Weeeeeehehehe! LIGHTEN UP MAMA JOSHY!"

If you dont, she might just do something bad.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 am

Joshua was on the verge of exploding with anger, but he knew better. I am a mature adult. I will NOT get angry. He clenched his teeth at "not", especially while Mai was jumping up and down, insulting him. He took a deep breath and continued to check and put the books back on the shelves, trying to ignore what was being thrown at him. Of course it wouldnt last for long.

Last edited by Syrasen on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 am

It wasnt working. Why wasnt it working?! Mai felt like someone would be dissapointed if she didnt do something.
Blow it up? no, that was stupid. wouldnt get the full extent of anger.

"MAMA GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hopping off the chair she tackled Joshua away from his task. "Stop being a bore! Forget about the books!" Immediatly jumping away from joshua she began to throw books on the floor again, and worse off, started to tug away at the bookcase, hoping it would fall straight over dispite its sturdy bidings.
Instead, all she happened to do was break the wood on the shelf, causing books to pour towards the ground.

And she continued to break as much as she could of the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 am

Joshua fell to the ground from being tackled from Mai, only get up to see her breaking the bookcases, the precious who knows how old books tumbling to the floor. He couldnt allow this to happen. A girl vandalizing his own house! He grabbed his staff from the corner of the room and created two glowing yellow rings. They flew up high in the room, quietly yet quickly dropping down around Mai's torso area and ankles, immediately shrinking to restrict arm and leg movement before she could escape. Joshua (using more magic of course) picked her up and placed her in the center of the room as far away from everything possible. He went to the broken bookcases and started to mend them with, guess what, more magic, just like his father showed him. These things get worn out sooner or later after thousands of years, and was enchanted to be able to mend this way. I bet Mai didn't see this coming. he thought victoriously to himself as he finished with the bookshelf, looking the way it was before and putting the fallen books back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 am

She was so not expecting this.

"Josh! Please let me go."
She could just feel the "I-am-not-listening-to-you." vibe.
"I didnt mean it Joshua!"
It's not working. Why? Why did i do it anyway...?
"I swear! Someone else was making me do it!"
Well...it is fun.

"FINE YOU ARROGANT BOOKWORM. YOU JUST WAIT, ILL GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME."
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 am

Joshua chuckled a bit, finally finished with organizing. He picked up the book he was reading, already done with it right before Mai barged it. He walked past her and whacked her head. Quite hard in fact. He floated up high near the stories high ceiling and put the book back to where it belonged and continued to float around until he found another quite large book he wanted to read, then descended slowly and gracefully into his chair and opened the book, reading pages at inhuman speeds.

(OOC: It would nice if someone could help Mai XD I got her tangled at the moment)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am

(ooc: i see what you mean by "tangled up" lol i might help... maybe)

"HEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!" Michi yelled as she walked in the slightly open door. What she saw was... books, shelves, a geeky-looking boy reading a book on a chair, and mai. Standing in the middle of the room. Doing nothing. Quite unlike the Mai she knew.

"Um... Well Ok then." Michi stood at the door, quite speechless.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 am

(OOC: fff Geeky... well thats true thats what he is XD but hes not a boy... hes 19 XD im pretty sure thats old?)

Joshua looked up to who was yelling. "Aw wha- I dont even know you!" He shut the half way finished book. "I would not like to be disturbed." He glanced at Mai. "Or vandalized at the moment. Please leave."
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 am

There was a fit of laughter from high atop the tallest book shelf in joshua's library...A laugh that sounded of arrows shattering glass. Keon had been watching the spectacle for some time, and could no longer restrain the laughter from watching the comical behavior of the two "adults". And after seeing the rude Mama Glasses abuse his beloved Mai in such a way, Keon felt like he needed to intervene.
"DO NOT WORRY MY LOVE I SHALL SAVE YOU FROM THE TYRANICAL BOOKWORM!!" Keon lept off of the bookshelf, using his wings to glide directly through the shelves of books crashing through the tomes and knocking down dozens at a time (for no apparent reason), before glidding down to MaI's side. Falling to a knee Keon asked, "My love, your not hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 am

Mai's face turned sour. "Hey, i thought this was "Annoy Joshua time." Not, "Hey, let's go make love comments about Mai, who is clearly not interested in your weird winged self."

And so she proceeded to shout towards her dear friend who just came in. Ignoring Keon.
"Michi! Dude help meee. You know im not cut out for Magic."
This, was a very true fact. Mai did not even like her guns so much, and was slowly learning her true personality could be showing in this weird "Annoy Joshua time." She wanted a metal pipe, and to crush Keon's head in with it.

That sounded fun. But this alas, was not the time.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW MICHIYO! THINGS GOT WORSE! oh, and could you pour some water on those books? kthxbye."
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:44 am

OOC: BTW the bookshelves are built into the walls, so there arent any standing by themselves. But falling books still work XD

Oh great more crazy people. How many people are breaking into my house?! He stood up, dropping the book that was in his lap, his hands making a clawing gesture. He brought up his staff from the floor and started walking over, yelling. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST BARGING RIGHT IN HERE?!" He shot a mana arrow at the odd stranger who just seemed to seep some sort of different power. No taking chances.

And but of course unable to hear what Mai had been yelling because of his rage.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 am

Keon was sent flying into a bookshelf as a bolt of magic hit him. (knocking down several more books) Keon quickly recovered laughing in defiance.
"I should have expected such a cheap move, BUT ALAS FOR THE LOVE OF MY LOVE I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!" Keon produced a skull and, with all his demonic might, chucked it directly at Joshua. "SICK HIM GWEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 am

(ooc: lol i can't stop laughing.
michi considers most geeky-looking guys to be boys. because well... they usualy look like them until they're about 30 so well... yeah lol)

"But... but... the books are niiiccce." Michi knew books, and these books were old, and being old... they could contain some nice spells.
"I don't know this kind of magic. I could try though. But don't yell at me if you get wet."

Ignoring Keon, Michi sat down in a corner and started to flip through her book of water magic that she always carried.

(ooc: MAI HELP ME. I'M THINKING OF FAILCAIH. GAH STUPID FE TOMES.)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 am

(LOL Okay then. Ah sorry I forgot. No fighting on this thread... can this be an exception Frosty?)

"IM NOT AFRAID OF SOME DEAD LADY'S HEAD!" Joshua shouted as he swung his staff like a bat and bounced it back... right at more books. He slapped his forehead. "Great..." He shook his head. "I WILL NOT BE FALTERED."

He pointed at Michi. "DONT DAMAGE THOSE BOOKS YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Obviously, his day had been turned upside down by a bunch of strangers.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 am

(Ooc: OMG FAILCIAH ATTACK TEH FORUM WITH UR WATER MAJICKS MICHI. XD)

Mai couldnt help but laugh at everything going on. "Haha...its fine Michi. But it's "Annoy joshua" time apperantly! You could take the books instead of say, damaging them? Ill help you the moment you get me outta here!"

She hoped it was soon.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 am

Keon gasped as Gwen whent flying into more books.
"Oh NOOOOO!!! CURSE YOU MAMA GLASSES!!!" Keon procedded to chase after the skull, but in a very un-keon like manner, tripped over a fallen book, colliding into a candle lamp, knocking it over, and setting fire to the fallen books. As Keon began digging through the tomes, he tossed he discarded books into the fire. By the time Gwen was "rescued" the fire was already growing at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:08 am

(ooc: ... i almost expect sothe to come in out of no where...)

"That'll work." Michi said as she started grabbing books and stuffing them in her hoodie, glancing at each title to see if there was any ones that would contain interesting spells.

(ooc: magic pocket lol)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 am

(ooc: oh. dude, that'd be awsome. XD)

Watching at the chaos going on, mai laughed again as she tried to get her blue haired friends attention. "I think the spells are still on some unbroken shelves. Id like to get out- F-Fire..."
Struggling to get free she noticed the growing flames near her, burning books. "Fire. FIRE! FIRE AND I CANT MOVE MICHI PUT IT OUT I DONT LIKE THE LETTERS BBQ WHEN IT FEATURES M-A-I."

(Ooc: i want codec conversations and solid snake to save mai. Now.)

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 am

"NOOOOO!!!" Joshua shrieked. "MY BOOKS!!!" He hurriedly grabbed a water scroll from the cupboard in the back and chanted the runs on it, extinguishing the fire, but much was already damaged. "GRARG YOU!" He went on a full on tackle at Keon."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

Sothe walked in, looked around, and walked out.
(ooc: sorry. couldn't help it. XD )

Michi watched as Geeky-boy used a water spell to put out the fire. "Geeky-boy took care of it. Now where did he get that tome from?" Michi headed toward one of the unbroken shelves that geekyboy had been near and started looking at the books, shoving more into her pocket.

(ooc: Joshua is now officially geekyboy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: