Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...

Go down 
+4
cupcakemichi
Syrasen
Arch-D
Tsen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 am

Arrai walked through the door jamming to his ipod (He has one!! Bwahahaha!!!)

"If, you were gay~! doo, doo, doo.... That would be ok. Cuz I mean hey~! I'dlike you any~way!" (I swear I imagined this in my head when I first read this forum, lol) Opening his eyes enough to see where he was going his eyes landed on his favorite victim. "Joshua!!" He cred out in happiness rushing toward him for a hug.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:30 am

(LOL OMG just yesterday I was imagining Arrai singing that to Joshua XD;; )

Breathing heavily, he stood up, only to be brought down again. "Wha- whose... oh no..." Joshua cried in despair. THAT guy. "Great, my house gets broken in, my books and possessions vandalized, and now im in danger of being sexually assulted." He heard the cupboard open to see a girl stuffing her pockets of his valuable possessions. "HEY YOU PUT THOSE BACK! THATS CALLED STEALING YOU KNOW!" He struggled to get out of Arrai's grip.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 am

(ooc: if you were gay, i'd shout "HOORAY!" lol ily for that.)

Fire gone. Freaking out percentage lowered.
Or so she thought.
"Well, The books are being picked up, Josh should fully be annoyed now that Arrai is here....wish i had my ipod." Mai frowned slightly at that last thought. "But still...everything seems just peachy except..."

Here comes the dramatic Zoom-out.

"IM STILL TRAPPED HELLLLOOOOO?"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 am

(ooc: OMG i had that song stuck in my head a few days ago. *sings it*

Michiyo totally ignored geekyboy and Mai as she shoved more books into her pocket. She finally saw one that might help Mai's predicament and sat down against the book case she ahd just been raiding to skim it.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 am

Arrai snuggled into the back of Joshua's soft hair like a cat. Then glancing into the room for the first time he saw it. "AH!" Arrai finally noticed his floating beloved in the center of the room. "Is that Mai?" He released Joshua and skipped over to the floating Mai. "Mai, sweety pie, what are you doing?" He rather liked this whole unable to get away thing. With a mischievous grin, he poked her belly button. "Aw...you're so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 am

"Look eyepatch. Today im not interested in you or skull-lover's antics. Im floating in mid-air because it is "Annoy Mama Glasses Day." Mai scoffed as she thrashed wildly around trying to put her next words into a sentence anyone could comprehend. "ME NO LIKEY YOU. ME LIKEY TO ANNOY JOSHY TODAY PLEASE."

Her head soon shifted towards he friend, "Michi flip though that thing faster! I want to make a escape soon please bud." and back towards Arrai. "I..uh, got someone else. SO LAY OFF. THAT'S CONSIDERED RAPE."

(ooc: she is so lying about her having someone else. she wishes she did. LIKE MY SUPER AWSOME AXE SAMURAI JEDI NERD GUY WHO I CANT SEEM TO MAKE A PROFILE FOR.)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 am

(lol Arrai... that first line just... i mean... oh look more text <_<)

Suddenly free, he rushed over to Michi and grabbed the collar of her shirt... or whatever. He tried to snatch what she had shoved in her pocket as gently as possible without damaging anything, which was of course a hassle. "Give those back!" He shut the cupboard door with his foot.

(I wonder when hes gonna explode and push everyone off his floating house.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 am

oops, posted as the wrong chara sorry.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 am

Arrai made a face of horror. "You mean she doesn't make the Pillsbury dough boy sound?!" Arrai was stuck in a state of hurt and shock. "Joshua....hey Joshua. She won't make the sound." Arrai grabbed a hold of the edge of Joshua's sleeve and blew his nose in it. "Joshua~you make the dough sound?" Arrai poked Joshua in the stomach. Just a test. Just to see.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 am

"WHOAH. HEY. WAIT A MINUTE." Michi yelled, startled. "Just let me try this spell out first!" She twisted out of geekyboy's grip and tried the spell. It was supposed to release Mai's limbs but... Mai only ended up soaking wet. "Oops, sorry Mai! Just let me read this thing one more time." Hey, gotta remember that one. Whatever it was. Michi thought as she found a spot to sit down away from geekyboy to read the page again.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 am

"No, seriously, NOT ANNOY MAI. ANNOY JOSHUA." Mai irked, she was okay with getting wet, but that came at a weird time. "I dont look like a doughboy...snirk...."
Past her slight annoyance she was in time to catch arrai poke joshua in the stomach.

This was a weird day. Well, dispite being stuck.

"Hey michi....how are we going to get out of this place anyway?"

(ooc: i pray it isnt by being pushed off XD)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am

"MmmHmm." Michi said hearing her name but ignoring Mai, and well... everyone else around her. She continued to study the page, hoping to get the spell right this time.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 am

Kisuke walked down what seemed to be an average street as he walked pass a levitating house with the door wide open. From the inside of the house he could hear shouting, screaming, and the sound of objects falling, and breaking. He though about and remembered who lived there. He walked into the house and approached a set of open doors where the sounds were louder. He stepped to the side as a few books flew out. He picked up the books and glanced at the covers, the one that caught his eye was a record of locally growing plants, whose information would add to his collection. He begins skimming through the book as he walked into the other room to return the other books.

When he walks in he witnesses the chaos that was occuring, and he recognized Joshua clutching the collar of a person. He walks over to Joshua still reading one of the books he found and taps him on the shoulder and said, "I found these books lying on the ground outside this room, where do they go?" "Oh, and do you have any more books like this?" he raised the book he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 pm

"No hey come back- ugh...." Even as exhausted as he was, Joshua wouldnt give up. He started for the girl who had stolen his stuff, only to be interrupted by Arrai's whining. Joshua snatched his sleeve away as Arrai blew in it, not knowing where to wipe the snot off his clothes. Grumbling, he said "What are you talking about? No I don't make the-" A little squeal came from Joshua immediately when his stomach was poked, despite himself. He hated the fact that he was somewhat ticklish. He slapped Arrai's hand away. "STOP."

A slight tap on the shoulder revealed to him yet another stranger in his library, going right ahead and freely taking up what was his and reading it to his content... without asking. Joshua snatched the book away from him. "This is not a public library! If you want to go borrow books do it somewhere else!"

How long this madness would last, he didn't know.

Someone just kill me now...

(OOC: I think i lost my spark XD. I need to refresh myself)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

NOTE: OMG!!! I totally squealed when I read the pokeing part! Very Happy

Arrai was thrilled by the reaction he got. His eye lit up in a newfound entertainment.

"Joshua....." He moved in for the kill, his finger ready to prod Joshua's side. "My, sexy -POKE- little librarian -POKE- shouldn't yell indoors." -POKE- Arrai was simply glowing now, with the happy turn of events.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Michiyo heard a scream coming from the direction she had just left. Despite herself, she looked up and saw someone poking geekyboy. She giggled.
"Heeey Mai, i think i might have gotten this figured out now." She tried the spell again, and this time, instead of Mai suddenly becoming soaking wet, it worked.
I think I'm going to keep this one, too. Michi thought, shoving the book into her pocket with the others she had grabbed earlier and standing up moving towards her friend.

(ooc: Michi wears a hoodie by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 pm

(OOC: grah Arrai you... blah XD)

"No! Stop!" Joshua squeaked at every poke, backing up and slapping away Arrai's hand every time. He didn't want to give him what he wanted. Fed up, he ran toward Mai and used his magic to float her free body up and forward toward his assaulter.

(OOC: Not sure what to say now ^^; lets see what happens next i guess)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Arrai was following Joshua in a hot "poking" pursuit. His eye closed in glee as he reached forward to poke again, the younger man squirming away and avoiding his pokes. He pushed forward again. This time it felt different. A bit more pliant. A lot more soft. And, squishy. 'Hm?' Arrai opened his eye and saw hi finger embeded into Mai's left breat (his right). With a tiny smile he said, "Oh hello there Mai." Before he wrapped his hand around for a good squeeze.

NOTE: LOL, you all knew that was coming.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 am

(ooc: I am so glad i am making a male character next.)

"Why hello there Pervert, mind getting your hand off?" Mai sighed and immeditly procceded to kick and swat the man away. "I detest you. Didnt i say that earlier?"
"No amount of looks will stop that guy from being THAT GUY." She thought and scoffed as she dusted the ashes from the previous fire off, heading off to annoy joshua once more.
"JOSHY-BOY!" Mai leaped out of nowhere and pushed the bespectical 'Mama Joshy' down before returning to help smuggle out more books with her blue haired friend.

(ooc: lol NO MEANS NO ARRAI.)
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 am

Keon had remained silent for some time, meticulously scanning every inchof Gwen for cracks or damage, after he had diagnosed that she was fine he turned around to find a rather chaotic scene unfolding. Involving poking, squeling librarians, and groping...wait...groping? With a gasp Keon looked at the eye-patch man "feeling up" HIS beloved Mai.
"Hey what the hell man? Who said you could touch my women!?" Keon angrily tossed a flurry of discarded books at the eye- patched man, but in his fury accedentialy tossed Gwen as well.

(god Im so behind o....o)
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 am

Mai froze for a second at the words "My woman" And then decided to ignore it.
Ignoring it was the better idea. Really.
"It's better to have him think that I belong to him then to have him kill me...." Mai muttered as she picked another book up and dusted off the cover.
She turned around, and out of nowhere, threw the book at Keon.
"...Take that, Soul Sucker." She finished simply.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 am

"Well Mai, you seem to have enough men after you!" Michi teased her friend, being that she usually had no interest in men- a fact that vy the looks of it hadn't changed. She watched Mai throw a book at one of the guys and shoved a few more into her pocket.

(ooc: i love michi's magic pocket XD)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 am

"Bleah! You know that the moment they can, they will try to kill me." Mai's eyes rolled "Hence, ya know, me not liking any of them."
Picking up more books she sighed, thinking of "how nice it would be to just run out of here now that it turned..." before she could finish the thought, she blinked and asked "....how are you fitting all of those books in your pocket- you know what? Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 am

"So it's possible you might like someone?" Michi teased further as she shoved more books into her pocket. "Oooooh, this looks nice." She said as she shoved a particularly thick book into her pocket after skimming it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 am

"Yes, Michi, It's totally possible." Mai replied, what was she? Cold hearted beast woman? whatever. She's just joking. "Cept you know, That person wouldnt kill me, wouldnt grope me, and would probably be...i dont know! Better than those two."
Her face soured as she stared at the feuding guys.
"Gah i date a punk who hates my guts or didnt care about me, if it mean getting away from those two."

(ooc:...lol wtf? Seth popped up into my head when i re-read that last line.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: