Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...

Go down 
+4
cupcakemichi
Syrasen
Arch-D
Tsen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 am

"Hmmmmm... i think i know someone like that who wouldn't mind dating you. I don't know if he'd be better than those two though, you'll probably prefer them to him." Michi said, then looked back to the two fighting guys. "Well, maybe you'd prefer them to him." She said, turning her attention back to the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 am

"....Uh, Whut?" Mai was dumbfounded, who in anyone's name could match THAT discription? Well, Who wasnt trying to kill her. "Who? now im curious, curse my curiousity!"
She shouldnt have asked, she know she shouldnt have asked. But she did anyway.
And threw another book at joshua because it was already slightly damp and burnt.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Barredleft500/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 am

"Lear." She smiled as she said it, keeping her face carefully turned towards the bookshelf to
conceal it, failing pretty miserably. But she really couldn't help it.

(ooc: i hope kevin doesn't read this lol)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Barredleft247/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 am

Mai stopped, and stared at her blue haired friend. "nuh-ooooooo." was the only reply she gave.
No. Freaking. Way. NEVER.
"Not...not the right kind of Punk that wouldnt care about me Michi...."
Mai winced slightly in pain.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 am

Michi smiled again at the reaction she got. The one she knew she would get. "Well, I told you you might prefer those two." She said as she glanced over to them, shoving more books into her pocket.

(ooc: I'm going to make michi keep all these books. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 pm

(OOC: I feel that soon the point Joshua will throw all of you out is near XD)

"HEY you two can't just leave here with my stuff!" Joshua ran over to Michi, trying to grab back his books from the magic pocket. "Besides if you two leave this room, you'll be terribly lost in my house... actually go ahead. Ill hunt you down later."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 pm

(ooc: fun fun XD )

"Well of course we can, geekyboy. See just watch!" Michi said walking towards the door of the room, her pocket still full of books.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Arrai received a book to the head. He rubbed the sore area and picked it up. Oh wait, not book. Skull. "M-mommy?!" Arrai asked the skull. He stared deep into the eye sockets and saw the lifeless face. "Oh, mother, you know I didn't mean any of that unicorn stuff, right? You're beautiful just the way you are. Hm? What's that?" He feigned listening to the school and pulled it close to his ear. "But mother, I don't want to. They are my friends. Please don't ask me to do that." (LOL< this is the entire scene from Psycho, lol) "Yes, yes I know mother. I leave her alone for a few months and now Mai pie hates me." He listened some more. "Well yes I like her. But she doesn't anymore. No, no mother, that's called murder." He carried on with the conversation. "No mother, I only killed you as affection, not every girl likes it." He looked at Michi. "Well yes she seems nice, mother, but I don't know her that well." He nodded. "Yes I could be her friend, but I think she's a man hater." He turned to look at Joshua. "No, no mother we can't do that. It's not allowed. Ok, well I'll ask. Hey Joshua, mother wants us to get married, what do you say....." Arrai looked down at the skull in his hands. "Hey! You're not my mother!!! Who switched her with this stupid skull?" And with that he tossed it back at Keon.

NOTE: Yeah, I know, that was random and very strange, but this whole thread is. Arrai is feeling totally unloved. What's with the hate guys? I thought Mai shared something speacial with him, and now she hates his guts. It makes both of us cry, but alas, he is a womanizer. So we understand. TT^TT.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Larien did NOT know where he was. All he knew was he didn't like it. Girls talking about boy problems, Arrai talking to a skull. A winged dude flying up above, a mage or whatever yelling at everyone and countless random people walking in here or there. He was so confused. How did he even get here? Why was he here? Was some unimaginable force doing this to torture him? (Heh, heh.....why yes, I am)

Deciding he didn't want any part of this Larien opened a window to make his escape. (Why he doesn't use the door, I don't know just don't ask.) A gush of wind blew in his face as he opened the window. (I dunno how high up the house is, but I assume....high?) He looked down. How the hell had he gotten up here?! (Tee hee)

'Ok, calm down, Larien. Think. What were you doing last night?' He sat with his head in his hands against the wall as he tried to calm himself down. 'Sleeping in the forest. Right. You didn't drink any of that foul tasting stuff Arrai gave you awhile back, so you weren't affected by that. Ah, wait. Was Arrai there last night in the woods?' Larien paused to remember.

"Arrai....." Larien said in a dangerous voice.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

(ooc: sorry, i so do not hate Arrai, but Mai hates...well Mai hates the way he acts >_> And i thought this was a annoy Josh thread D: that's my other reason....)

"I say we let the two get married!" False glee filled Mai's face as she walked out the door.
Turning back, she shouted "Mama Glasses! On our way out we're going to take some more stuff and trash your house alright?!"
She didnt wait for a reply as she kicked open the door the other way "KAYTHANKSBYE."

(ooc:...ArraixJosh is love.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:39 pm

(ooc: michi+arrai=no. although it would be quite funny if he tries. michi's so oblivious.)

"Mmkay geekyboy enjoy your wedding! Sorry, but i won't be there for it!" She said, shoving one last book in her pocket as she followed Mai out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Barredleft357/500It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 pm

(OOC: Lazy to switch right now. LOL I TOTALLY APPROVE XDDD. -brings Arrai and Joshua together- I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND- -gets hit on the head- OW okay FINE)

"..."
And I thought Arrai couldn't get any weirder... Joshua inched away.

He turned around to the two girls walking out of the library. "Well I warned them. The hallways change for anyone who isnt welcome here. They'll get pretty lost." Sighing he thought, Why did I get the weird house...

He turned around to see yet ANOTHER person... although he seemed to be ready to jump out of the window. "HEY!" He ran over, pulling him back so he didn't fall. "Are you mad?! We're thousands of feet above the ground!"

(OOC: mmmm im losing creativity D: And I dont hate Arrai. Hes cool with me :] Lol and Joshua thinks deep deep deep deep DEEEEEEEEP down inside that Arrai is a good person. He just wont admit it Very Happy. Or maybe its so deep down he doesnt know it <_< one of the two)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...   It was a nice rainy afternoon, until... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a nice rainy afternoon, until...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: