Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped in a closet.

Go down 
+6
KageXRyu
KINGFROSTY
cupcakemichi
sasuke uchiha
Tsen
Arch-D
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Trapped in a closet. Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 am

You dont know how it happened.
Your just stuck in a closet, a cramped one, and amazingly yet, your not the only one in there!
But more about this "Demon closet".
In the closet is one door out.
Its bolted.
Locked.
Chained.
the words "TOO BAD SUCKER!" are written in large words on the door.
its impossible to get out of.
And now you must find a way out, or at least just sit until someone can think of a way out.
and try not to kill everyone else in there with you.

IMPORTANT:
(Basicly, when you post your enterance here, your already trapped in the closet, and your trying to get out. but yeah, your not alone, AND YOUR ALL CRAMPED TOGETHER. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
and if you do try to escape, ill play the role of the demon closet, so you have to outsmart me. but you dont have to do it right away, take your time in your escape attempts....ILL BE WAITING.)

now..for story:

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ALL IN MY CLOSET?!"
Mai Kurokawa shouted, she was once again stuck in a closet.
After being trapped in them time after time, closets started to become like second homes for her. (sad...sad girl.)
and she hated being cramped in them with other people.

(OOC: also, im writing a fanfiction version of this, i have a enterance written, but i thought this might be a better idea, so if you want in, just say so. please XD basicly every chapter is a attempt to get out, like Mai tries to escape one chapter, someone else the next...ect ect.)
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft357/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:33 am

Theo was under a a gigantic pile of clothes. Upon coming out, you could tell that he was wearing clothes that were not his own...

"Look at me! I'm Mai! Very Happy" he shouted, prancing around and waving his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 am

"WHO SAID THAT?!?!?!" Rai shouted as he tried searching for an exit. "Is that you Mai?" he called out again. "Why does it have to be so dark in here?" Rai's arms flung wildly around. Rai's head hit against something hard and flat. "STUPID WALL!!! Mad "
Rai rubbed his head hoping the throbbing would stop. His other hand felt something soft and delicate. "This definitely isn't my closet!"
"ANYBODY ELSE IN HERE?"
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 am

"okay, A. STOP MOVING EVERYONE!" Mai shouted as she heard Rai's voice, and Theo infront of her wearing-
"Theothena, is that my skirt?! when did my clothes get in this place?!"
Mai was confused...this place started to get more and more like home...sure, she moved around somethings in closets so she could sit comfortably until she decided to leave or get rescued, but this...this was just plain weird.
"Its like a demon closet...! okay, B. MOVE AGAIN SO I CAN GET NEAR THE DOOR."
gah..its so cramped... she thought as she moved slowly, though to almost no avail.
Who else could be in here?!

(ooc: PFFFT THEOTHENA. <3)
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 am

Rai's eyes glowed glow-in-the-dark green. He looked around and saw Theothena wearing Mai's skirt! His face immediately flushed!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I'M BLIND!!!" Rai screamed at the top of his lungs.
"MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY BURN! THEY BURN!"
Rai fell down hard and was now in a coma!
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 am

"1 down......Too bad sucker."
A demonic voice echoed throughout the cramped closet, the target, was Rai.

"WHAT THE-" Mai immeditaly backed into someone in shock, she didnt know who, but she didnt want to touch the wall, thats for sure. "The closet is talking..."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. Barredleft357/500Trapped in a closet. Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 am

Staring at the fallen person, Theo had disbelief written all over his face. "D-did I do that?"

"And the closet talks???" He stares at the ceiling. "HI MISTER CLOSET :D. Can you please let me out?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 am

"no..you confused boy you. take that skirt off, it belongs to the girl wedged in over there."
The closet boomed once more.

"wow, this closet has a grudge against me or something." Mai sighed, in more attempts to move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 am

Michiyo found herself sitting on what felt like carpet with what felt like clothe behind her. "wait... how did I get in here? WHY DO MY WALKS ALWAYS END THIS WAY?!?" She turned around and felt the clothe behind her more thouroughly. It felt like clothes.
"wait... HOW DID I GET IN A CLOSET?"

(hehe. that sounded dirty lol)
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:36 am

"e-eh?! m-michi?! IS THAT YOU?!" Mai felt someone grab part of the clothes on her back "please tell me thats you cupcake."
I gotta get outta here...
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 am

"Hey look another person!" Theo said pointing at her.

"This probably mean I should take the skirt off ._."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:47 am

"Mai? HOW THE HECK DID I GET IN YOUR CLOSET?" Michi tried to stand up and take a step but tripped over something soft and squishy and a little warm on the floor.
"Wait... MORE PEOPLE? How many people are in here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am

"why does it seem like im the only one trying to escape?" Mai muttered to hereself, grabbing a hold of Michiyo's arm before she fell "got to reach..that door..."

"Its useless child! your feeble attempts are nothing against me. who do you have? your friend just fell, the boy is wearing a skirt, and for crying out loud, one of them is in a coma!"
The demonic voice kept laughing evily, as more shouts came from the cramped space.

"I dont think my closet is a demon, and you just tripped over Rai, Michi..comeon leave him." Mai started to explain helping the girl up "and i have no clue..but if my luck goes bad...oh man, i dont want to know who else is in here."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 am

"ok... ummm... one more question... why the h311 is the closet talking?" Michi asked while following Mai to the door. Michiyo tried to think about how many people could possibly fit in a closet- it was already at four...
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 am

(must resist urge to make R-Kelly referance o.o.....)

Raven woke up surronded by darkness. 'What?!' he thought, 'How did I get in...a closet?'
He tried to take a step forward and found that he ran into what appeared to be a shirtless person.
"Raven!!" Keon shouted as he hugged Raven. "So your trapped in the demonic closet too. How extreme! I always wanted to introduce you to Demon closet we go way back, isn't that right Gwen?" Keon motioned the skull in his hand, which remained quiet.
Raven was not sure which was more shocking. The fact that he was trapped in a demonic closet, the fact that he being hugged by his most hated enemy, the fact that Keon was apparently friends with the closet, or the fact that they were surronded by other people...in skirts...
"And Lady Mai is here..."Keon siad with a swoon in his voice. "Dearest Mai fate has smiled on us today for bringing us together like so. It is truely are destiny to be with each other." He awkwardly fell to one knee in the cramped space, grabbing Mai by the hand.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 am

Kyoya stood up from under a large blanket an said, "Hmm, It's dark..." He lifted up his eye patch and a faint green glow filled the closet he said Michiyo and Mai next to him and he said, "Hi! nee-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 am

(note: oh..the number of people in the closet is a random number, it just really depends on who posts here i guess.)

"No...NOOOO." Mai groaned, seeing Kyoya, then she looked back yet again, someone had grabbed onto her hand, and luck really had failed her, it was Keon.
".....i must..leave...now."
Mai had held onto michi with her other hand, making sure she didnt leave, as she turned to Keon, down on one knee.
"First of all, hi raven, nice to see you."
"Second, Keon. no. just...no." Mai's head shook in annoyance "and since when do you know my closet? heck, this isnt even my closet anymore..just..just let go so i can leave!" with her last words, she tugged free her hand, signaling to Michi to move forward through the crowd, away from Kyoya and Keon.

The demon closet laughed once more.
"now this is just the best, Keon's here! oh, and Gwen?"

(ooc: and mai's fanboys arrive...pffft, Michi take some of them off Mai's hands XD)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 am

Kyoya tilted his head and said, "What's wrong nee-chan?" He then walks forward and poinst a gun at Keon and says, "Well, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 am

"This isn't... wierd at all..." Michi said, with quite enough sarcasm in her voice to almost make it sound serious.
"Oh hello!" She said to Kyoyo who apparently had just appeared next to her. It was a little too close for comfort, but the closet aws small and quickly filling up, so she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 am

Mai turned around from the voice, and Michi's sudden stop to see Keon with a gun at his head.
oh good someones finally- WAIT SHOOTING IN HERE ISNT A GOOD IDEA.
"e-eh! dont fire in here you idiot!" she shouted "Your going to kill someone else instead!"
Sighing, as she didnt want to deal with this anymore, but Michiyo had stopped to talk to Kyoya, so she might as well stay.
"Michi. Lets. Go." She grabbed her friends hand tighter "Keon's going to try to seduce my soul from me...can we go please?!"
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 am

Kyoya turns and faces Michiyo and says, "Hi! I'm Kyoya, What's you name nee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 am

"Oh, I'm Michi, but i kind of have to go. Bye!" She waved with the hand that Mai wasn't holding and continued to follow her towrads the door.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 am

Keon blantently ignored the gun pointed at his head,
instead focusing on shuffling through the bodies in an effort to reach Mai. "Dearest Mai I-Ahhh!" He was quickly jerked back by the ear Raven tugged.
"Stop being stupid..." Keon scoffed.
"Your just jealous of the love Mai and I share!" Keon shouted quite over drammatically.
Raven sighed pulling harder on Keon's ear.
"Your hopeless..."
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 am

"Guys stop fangirling over Mai, it's kind of scary." She didn't even know all of them that well, but she knew that she didn't really want to be trapped in a closet for much longer with them.

(OOC: I have to get to bed, sorry guys, night!)

Last edited by cupcakemichi on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 am

"he wants to steal my soul Michi-cupcake, thats just..wrong." Mai started to cram through the closet faster, it was a pretty large closet from her place in the back but she reached the door all the same.
The words "Too bad sucker" stared her right in the face.
clencthing onto the door, she pulled, pushed, kicked it. and nothing worked.

"useless, i told you!" the door was the source of the demonic voice, and it laughed. "what do you see in this idiot keon?"

"OKAY, YOU STUPID CLOSET." Mai flared up in anger kicking the steel door harder "BEING TRAPPED WITH THESE GUYS, not meaning you michi, IS BAD ENOUGH, AND NOW YOUR INSULTING ME CONSTANTLY?!"
with one last kick she fell backwards, crashing into more people, and dragging Michiyo down with her.
"sorry Michi."

(ooc: told you it was scary michi.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in a closet.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: