Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped in a closet.

Go down 
+6
KageXRyu
KINGFROSTY
cupcakemichi
sasuke uchiha
Tsen
Arch-D
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Larien was wondering 'Why am I not surprised?' Of course the closet wouldn't just let us out. Was it possible that this closet was also in the bowels of an even larger closet? Were they stuck in a never ending cycle of closets meant to go on and on? The despair grasped a hold of Larien for a moment as he lost his calm. Perhaps he should just give up and spend the rest of his days living in this dark place. It was comfortable and reminded him of his own mind. Desolate with no food, and bad fashion sense. Not that Mai's clothes were....unappealing. It was merely the fact that no matter what he would never wear them and he would be cursed to wander from wardrobe to wardrobe searching pockets and finding no food, eating said clothes and later being depressed that he had sunk so low. Larien felt the sudden urge to find a corner and mope. The depressed rain cloud was now looming over his head....wait a second. He looked up. There really was a depressed rain cloud following him. 'Great....' he told himself. "Well at least it hasn't started to rai-" The cloud now errupted with a tiny little sprinkling of rain. Lariens wet hair sopped over his eyes and he made no attempt to move it. "I hate life." He said blankly just standing there with the small shower falling down on him.

NOTE: SRY GUYS! I was really, really sick, so I'm back! YAY!
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Arrai's frame began to shake with laughter. He was trying his best but this was just too funny. He had turned to look back at the scene he had left behind and found a small cloud of depression gently raining on a Larien that had given up all hope. He felt like consoling him, but he knew his type of consoling would make it worse. 'Well that is kind of interesting. Where did the cloud come from? And then Arrai noticed something else. There was a glorious looking mound of clothes in this new wardrobe. "Goody~!" He clapped before diving into the clothes, with Mai still on his back.

NOTE: Pffft....sorry, I didn't know what else to write. Oh well. There you go my pretties come up with something or Larien will become depressed and a monsoon will erupt.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Barredleft357/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 am

(lol i dont know what the hell is going on so im going to do something totally random XD)

Theo woke up from an unknown coma that has taken a hold of him since... some pages ago <_<. Whenever i stopped posting i think... Still in Lariens arms (im assuming), he held up his flashlight to his face. "We should tell ghost stories :3"
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 am

"Is that a raincloud- woah!"
Mai soon recovered to find herself in a new pile of clothes, a shirt hung on her head.
"...too low collar." She muttered and tossed it aside, grabbing another one "Not my size." another "Not my style." another "Ugly color."
Every piece of clothes she aimed at Arrai, weither he had come up from the pile or not.
Was she...enjoying this?
HELL NO.
Well, that answers that question.
Mai was actually still trying to figure out how to leave.
"Well..we cant go forwards...we cant go down..." She took a shirt and stared at it for a second, putting it over the tanktop she had underneath her normal zipper shirt she discarded earlier.
"We...have to..go..." Her eyes widened as she hit her forehead, cursing under her breath.
"MICHI!" she called out towards the other closet and its door, people still inside "WE HAVE TO GO UP!"

But the ceiling, is quite tall.
around...eh...15 feet tall.
The demon closet remained quiet.
It enjoyed the raincloud now over Larien, but at the same time, it hated the fact that it wasnt the only closet.
Many, many closets, one larger than the other.
"And the Mute girl just happened to figure out how to get out of it..." the demon closet sighed, though, it laughed a little, wondering what would happen, the reaction, when it said the next line. "Good thing that the celing is Steel. ten point to anyone that can guess where the steel comes from! hahaha...okay, well, im just going shut up now..."

(ooc: pfft, anyone want to make another demon closet for the new one? hahaha.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 am

(NOTE: I KNEW IT! STEEL! HA!)

Michiyo stood in confusion as everyone slowly went into the other closet. So, she followed them in and the first thing she saw was a raincloud. Over someones head.
"Well, that's not something you see everyday..." Then she heard her name being called. Mai. Telling her up. She looked up. Grrrreeeeeaaaaaaat... 15 feet high, more or less.
"Good thing that the celing is Steel."
"WHHAAT?"

(ooc: i could see michi's closet being pretty demonic 0.0
closet: WEAR A DRESS!
michi: NOOOOO!!!!
XD lol)
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am

Rose silently walked into the new closet, hearing everything that went on. The ceiling and the closet talking. She even noticed the raincloud above Larien's head, it made her giggle. She looked around at the ceiling, very high up, but with her skills, maybe she could reach it.
She smiled to herself and jumped up, reaching her hand out to it but missing by 4 feet. Darn.
"Awww...." She said to herself, closing her eyes and leaning against a wall sadly.

(didn't know what to post XD I hope it makes sense o-o;...)
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 am

"Hey... that's a good idea..." Michiyo said as Rose landed from her jump. "CLOTHES."

(ooc: ummm... someone else post?)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 am

Arrai's head popped out from the pile of clothes. A small smile formed as he grabbed Mai placing her head next to his. Looking from side to side Arrai began to plot. Carefully. Or was it scheme? He wasn't sure, but he knew one looked different from the other. He watched as the two girls tried to figure something out. He looked up. They're trying to get up there? Well that would usually be an easy feet, what with his inhuman Cloud Strife jumping skillz, but he doubted that the closet would make things easy. He then looked over at the moping Larien. Suddenly a light bulb turned on above his head. Instantly he grabbed Mai, placing her arms around his shoulder and dashed towards Larien.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 am

'What the fu--' was al that Larien's mind could manage before he was swept up in a hurtle of bodies. And then later, ' Does he have a lightbulb above his head?!' Arrai had scooped up under Larien and placed him up on his shoulders, where a terrified Mai was holding on. He too grabbed ahold of the blondes head shocked and afraid of falling. The rain cloud unable to catch up slowly trailed after. (Perverted Raincloud: darn, I almost had that sexy bishie drenched!! No worries. I'll catch up! Larien....=////=) Larien clawed at Arrai's face as he felt the rush of the wind as they ran.

"Arrai!!!" He half yelled half screamed. "What are you doing?!"

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 am

Arrai paused for a mere second. "Why making a pile of bodies of course!! Climb up on my shoulders. Together we easily make about 12 feet I think. With Mai pie we can make a ladder or something." Arrai sounded excited with his brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 am

"Are you serious." Was all Larien could manage. "You want to make a human ladder?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

"Would you rather play seven minutes in heaven with me." Arrai puckered his lips.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

"Human ladder it is."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 am

"H-human ladder?!" Mai gasped out as she snapped out of shock, yet again, she had been dragged over (well, not really.) into some situation that she would prefer to not have to deal with.
But she wanted out. and badly.
"okay..okay.." Mai felt herself start to slip before she made a grab at Larien higher up than her "We have the height problem down, but what about the steel?! i mean, we made some dents in it..."

"Oh yeah, lets try the ladder!" the anti Mai suddenly popped out of the ceiling above everyone "but oooooh, however will we break down the ceiling? YOU CANT!" A devlish smirk appeared from the darkness as the anti-mai knocked on the ceiling "Strongest steel in Solace.'

"Well, we could always just, i dont know, unscrew the obviously seen bolts and tear it down..." Mai muttered loud enough for Anyone around her but the ceiling could hear. "Anyone got a screwdriver...?"

(ooc:....human ladder/screwdriver combo anyone? lol.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:05 am

Michi stared up at the human ladder now forming very near her. There was currently 3(?) people in it. "Screwdriver...? There's probably one around here somewhere..." She started looking around piles of clothes and on shelves.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 am

Setsuna smiled as he walked into the closet to see a human ladder. He then said, "Well, if its metal maybe a strong magnetic force can move it." He then walks next to the ladder and says, "See you guys at the top." His bracelets start glowing as they become gauntlets that covered his arms. he then puts his hand on the soles of his shoes magnetizing the metal plating. He then puts his hands in his pockets and walks up the wall and stands on the ceiling and starts to examine they way it was secured.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm

"I FOUND A SCREWDRIVER!!!" shouted Rai. "A long with some other useless junk." Rolling Eyes
He walked over and handed the screwdriver to Michi.
"I hope this helps."
Rai stared at the human ladder. "I wonder"
*poke*
"This is fun!!!"
Rai started to continuously poke the human ladder to see if it would fall.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Mai tried to steadly keep her balance on the human ladder, as she had now climbed up on Larien's shoulders, was starting to unknowingly feel as if she was falling slightly.
"Michi, hand that up to me or get up here yourself- why do you guys keep moving down there!?" Mai glanced down, only to see Rai poking the ladder. "R-Rai! STOP!"
without falling...I WANT OUT!!!!

The closet laughed, maybe someone was on it's side? either that or they wanted to see what would happen.
either way worked.
So for the moment, it didnt feel like doing anything but watching and laughing.

(ooc:...lame post i know >_>)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Rose smiled and then giggled a little, staring up at the girl at the top of the human ladder.
"Looks like fun..." She mumbled and closed her eyes, only to reopen them when she heard the girl yelling at the guy down at the bottom of the ladder.
Rai..? She heard but then shrugged it off, looking around at everyone else in the closet.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in a closet.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: