Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped in a closet.

Go down 
+6
KageXRyu
KINGFROSTY
cupcakemichi
sasuke uchiha
Tsen
Arch-D
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

"wait..me killing myself? oh, your talking about the dest-" Mai stoped and blinked for a second as she jumped up from a ple of clothes she had run into herself.
"WHY WOULD I DESTROY MY OWN CLOSET?!" She looked at Michiyo angirly "now thats just stupid!"
she placed a hand on Michiyo's shoulder, removing the skirt and then smiled.
"Now its a briliiant plan! so lets do it! Anyone who's still alive~ you want to help me destory my closet~?"

The closet now formed back into the wall, it didnt want to come out again, that would mean getting killed by the psycho outside.
"Just you try! oh wait...damn, you probably could...PLEASE SPARE ME! AT LEAST LET ME DIE WITH GWEN."
Back to top Go down
Yuki_demon

Yuki_demon

Character sheet
Character: Miuchi Sakaguchi
Affiliation: Ragalia
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 am

Miu smiled and tilted her head. "Why do wanna destroy the closet it's so fun and peaceful here!" She looked over at Kyoya and smiled some more, "My name is Miu it's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:53 am

Larien tried smiling back at Rose, though he felt that action awkward. "Uh...Larien." He offered his name to her as well. Then looking down at the kid he pushed him somewhere safe. Michi was now handing him the chainsaw, and he accepted it. How, did she read his mind? And the Setsuna also handed him the fuel. "Uh...thanks, but I don't need it. I was just going to use a blunt object to break through this part of the door." He turned back to Rose. "Do you think you can watch the kid until I'm finished?" He heard the large explosion as he felt a gust of wind blow at them. Instinctively, Larien grabbed Rose by the wrist and covered her and the small Theo with his body. When the explosion had ended he looked around. 'Who the hell was stupid enough to set off a bomb in such a small place?!' Then his question was answered by Mai's, Michi's, Miu's, and Kyoya's conversation. "Please don't kill everyone else in the process!" Larien sort of yelled.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 am

Dance? Kiss? Arrai was very interested, but by the time he had processed the moment had passed. "Aw~! I like the chicken dance....." He whined, but he was in no way rushed to get outside of the closet. He noticed Larien was actually socializing. Without him?! Impossible!Quickly Arrai skipped over to the group. "But explosions are so much fun!" Arrai said as he knelt besides Larien. Larien was obviously surprised as he jumped at Arrai's arival. "Lala, who's your new friend?" Arrai asked looking at Rose and chibi Theo.

"My name is not Lala." Larien explained in annoyance. "Where the hell'd you come frome, anyway?" He heard Larien ask.

"Here and there, but this place is getting rowdy." Arrai sighed waving at the tiny kid. "I wanted to get you to dance with me!"
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:27 am

Rose was somewhat shocked by the action that Larien had made but didn't say anything. She looked to Theo and then back up to the dark haired man. She heard another voice, it was Arrai.
Dance.... She let out a soft giggle at the word. "My name is Rose." She smiled to Arrai and closed her eyes.
She glanced down to the chainsaw in Lariens hand then to the wall behind them. Looking over to the group where Mai, Michi, and Kyoya were, nothing very... exciting in her eyes was going on.
This was new for her though, to be talking to others with such easy words. Socializing wasn't her thing, at least... not since her sisters left her.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 am

"Oh come on. NO ONES going to help get out of here. Maybe after we get out, Mai, we should lock them all back in~"
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 am

"Why does that sound like a great idea?" Mai started to ponder as she felt her hair "OH YEAH. EVERYONE IN HERE IS INSANE!" she finished angrily, though she laughed a second later "moreso than us Michi."

The demon closet started to laugh once more, though it couldnt help but think it was pretty much dead meat.
"but..some people like it in here." it laughed before another small explosion occured. "Ouch! gah..thats so annoying!"

Mai had started to plant her mines everywhere, ducking occasionally into a pile of clothes to avoid being hit with the explosion's blasts.
"Now this is fun. Michi you got that book with you? try and hit the walls alot, i think it annoys her...someone else work on the door, whoever has the chainsaw."
another explosion and Mai landed in a pile of clothes again, and she laughed "I wonder what would happen if i left everyone in here."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 am

"I don't think it'll do much, but OK." Minds well have some fun while I'm at it. Unfortunatley for everyone else in the closet, her idea of fun was getting everyone soaked.
"Hmmmmmmm... I think it landed somewhere over here. Oh yeah, there it is." She muttered to herself as she flipped through a few piles of clothes. She flipped to where she knew a good spell for battering would be and started drawing the rune in the air, making sure it would have plenty of rebound off the door and not hit herself.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 am

Kyoya loads five bullets into his gun and aims at the door he fires five shots, but the bullets shatter in mid-air pelting the door with burning shrapnel.

Setsuna sighs and says, "If this helps me get out I'm for it." His left arm then becomes covered in metal and he slams it into a wall and then blasts a sonic shockwave through the wall causing it the sake and crack.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:29 am

"Well, at least let me have a try." Michi said as she finished drawing the rune in mid-air and unleashed a wave of water at the door. And of course soaking everyone around her that wasn't standing directly behind her. "Sorry, couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

In a matter of moments, the clothes she was laying on and Mai herself was drenched in water.
"......thanks Michi." Mai stood up, grabbing a shirt and using it to dry herself off "I have to admit, that was really stupid of me to ask you to do."

the closet was annoyed, and its voice echoed throughout it.
"Hey! Ow! STOP DOING THAT- OKAY OKAY ILL LET SOMEONE OUT SHEESH!"

Mai put up a hand and waved with a smile at a wall.

"NOT YOU."

Mai's hand fell down and in its place more bullets went streaming towards the wall, with another explosion or two behind it.
"this is fun. this..this is really fun."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 am

"I agree. This is fun!" Michi said drawing another rune in the air, without all the splash-literally. Noticing that Kyoya was still by the door she said. "Sorry Kyoya, You're probably still getting wet. It'd be a good idea to move."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Larien was not amused. Not only was he shielding people from explosions, but now people were attacking the door. All not aware that he was standing directly in front of it so now he had to dodge bullets, other weapons, and now a giant wave of water. Who's frickin brilliant idea was that?! He was now soaked like a cat and pressed firmly against the wall with Theo up in his arms so the child wouldn't get wet. Arrai had landed behind him and was bracing himself against the wall with his arms while shielding Larien (aw....) who was tucked in between them. Rose had ended up firmly against the wall with Larien shielding her, only he was really close now. '>_< Gah! Too close, too close! Why is it the person who doesn't like to touch people has a child in his arms and two people on either side of him?!' He asked himself. He could feel hives breaking out on his skin. The water began to die down and Larien had lost the chainsaw when the wave had erupted and smacked everyone against the wall. "Stop it wit the spells!" Larien was really soaked and his clothes clung to his form now. He glanced down at Theo and Rose and asked, "Are you alright?" Hoping that their proximaty wouldn't bother either of them. While behind him....Larien could feel Arrai's hand move to grab him in a place. He immediately swung around and smacked him on the head. "What are you doing?!" (Couldn't resist and you all knew that was going to happen) Shifting Theo in his arms he placed the child down, hopefully out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Arrai was very wet too now and he was on the floor. His head hurt profusely from where he had been struck, but he ignored the pain as he gave Larien a small smile. "I couldn't help it, Lala! You looked like a tiny wet kitten! I wanted to pet you!" He rubbed his head as he stared up at the other people. So the closet was making bargains now. Well he didn't mind either way in getting out, but if Lala was to leave he'd want to go with him. Unless of course Mai cutie pie or the fairy would play with him.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 am

Mai started to look around the closet, the last spell hit her as she was ducking from the explosions, and her already wet clothes started to dampen even more, along with pushing her near the door, though on the opposite side of anything.
"Good thing im wearing two shirts..." she started to take off her top shirt only to hear a large smack as she tossed it to the ground. She looked over to see Arrai holding his head, and a sigh formed from her lips.
"Oh if only, if only i could just 'accidently' shoot you or something." her right hand made little quotes as it layed next to her side, her handgun had been dropped somewhere on the floor, and she was in no mood to pick it up, no mood to have to deal with bumping into anyone because of it either.

"Gah, your all making it so hard to choose...." the closet grumbled, the anti-mai was gone from sight, as it had been, but the voice still echoed throughout the closet. "Well it isnt Chainsaw girl, and it's never going to be Mute girl."
"Hey im talking now."
"Shut up mute."
"Um...who actually wants to leave?" the closet started to ask, moderatly lost at who to choose, it knew it would be best to get rid of the people trying to shoot it first, it just wouldnt be that much fun without them. "wow...this is actually hard...wet boy seems like should go for being so nice, but its fun to watch him attempt to help everyone..."

Mai blinked in the darkness for a second, confused at who the closet was talking about, before she had seen Larien again.
".....Its...so..." Mai had to hold her mouth shut before she said anymore, Larien did look like a wet kitty. a really hot- (im not even going to finish that for the sake of-) and she wanted to go and glomp him. (or keep him as a pet. idk.)
Except for the fact that not just Arrai, Michi and her Runes, Theo, and Rose, but everyone else was in the way, even though she was about 5 steps away from him.
So, she went and put her arms over Arrai's shoulders instead as she moved slightly to infront of him, though she kept looking at Michiyo, finally in sight once more if she looked around Arrai. (pfft. trying to be creative here, not just move through the closet lol.)
"Michi....stop with the runes and grab the chainsaw." She sighed in the darkness, ignoring Arrai, and the confused mutter of the Demon Closet. "Im force to hold onto this guy to even talk to you, so let's chop down the door and get out of here."

"Hey...WHAT?!"

(ooc: PFFFFFFT. IM BEING CREATIVE >_> TOTALLY. now grab the chainsaw and lets get the hell out of here...but..DONT YOU ALL WONDER WHATS ON THE OTHERSIDE?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)
(.......yes, you can take a guess.)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 am

NOTE: Inside the closet is....another closet!!! XD LOL sry couldn't resist.

Arrai glanced up at Mai as she wrapped an arm around him. He knew what she was ogling and by Joe he would've done more than ogling if Larien didn't know how to protect himself. Larien was a very wet, and very cute looking bishie at the moment. Arrai was kind of happy that Mai was holding onto him and in a large movemnt he stood, causing her arms to hold on and her feet to dangle above the floor. He held onto the arms and swung her around like a toy or a cape on his back! "Whee~!" But now it was time to stop playing. He just wanted to get Mai to laugh so he grabbed her legs and forced her into a sort of piggy back ride. "Where to?" He asked ready to help.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 am

"Ohhh... well that's no fair." Michi said to the closet as she looked for the chainsaw. "Ummm... anyone know where the chainsaw went?" She asked, picking through wet piles of clothes while drawing small runes with her finger to keep water away from her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am

Rose, being a human, had a small hint of red rush up to her cheeks so she looked away when Larien asked if she was alright. "I'm... I'm fine." She closed her eyes tightly as he turned and went to talk to Arrai.
She moved her hair in front of her face, letting her hands touch her cheeks. She wondered what was wrong with her, she wondered what was going on. Ever since her sisters left her, she never had any emotions. But now...
What's happening to me...? She thought, opening her eyes and looking around the room.
Her eyes locked onto Larien for a moment, maybe two, just for the fact he was wet and looking very attractive in her eyes. She looked away as she stood up and dusted herself off. She could feel little tiny droplets of water though, not like she minded, she liked the water.
Looking back up, she heard someone call for the chainsaw, but she didn't even know where it went now.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:41 am

"Hm...wha?!" Mai was caught off guard as she was suddenly tossed up into the air, before being swung and piggybacked. "WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY HOW- oh...Arrai." Mai had finished with a sigh as she tightened her grip on the blond. "dont drop me...that's the last thing i want."
For a second, she wanted to ask why he had done that, but decided it might have been a better to just not. It took her another second to realized what he had asked before she started to freak out.
"Oh...well, i guess away from the door would be good." Mai smirked evily for a secon, she wanted to stare at Larien more, and Arrai's height made it much easier from where he was standing.
That is until she noticed Rose, and the look on her face before she had stood.
"Arrai dear..." Mai's face suddenly looked tired and she rested her head on Arrai's shoulder for a second as she spoke, not taking her eyes off of both Rose and Larien "Lala looks very good wet...and i think you and me arnt the only ones that think so."

"NOOO!! I WONT LET YOU GET THE CHAINSAW! WHERE IS IT?! WHERE IS IT?!" the closet screamed though, not a person came out "DONT CUT DOWN THE DOOR! YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE WHATS ON THE OTHERSIDE AND ITS GOING TO BE VERY VERY BAD FOR ME!!!!!!"

Mai sighed once more "I guess we should look for the chainsaw then Dear...mind moving near the blue haired one? you know, the one you groped earlier? i need to talk."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:28 am

Larien suddnely felt chills down his spine. He had a feeling that people were staring at him. Looking up, sure enough, everyone was. He looked at his clothes. Nope just as wet as everyone Else's....he touched his hair and face. Maybe there was..? Nope, nothing. Why were the looking at him then? Well, there were more important things at hand. Like why was the closet telling them not to go outside? A trick? An illusion maybe? Or the truth? Perhaps there was something dangerous, or perhaps not. Better keep the kid close by so that he didn't get hurt. What ever happened with that deal? If it was dangerous outside why did she offer to let one person out? Larien wanted to ask. But he refused to talk to a closet. It wasn't possible for closets to talk. Then again, he wouldn't get anywhere by ignoring what was in front of him. "Ummm....Ms. Closet...or whatever?" LArien paused. 'I can't believe I am doing this....' "Why would you want to let someone out if it is dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 am

Kyoya smiled as he heard the panicked shouting of the closet and he approached the door. He then said still smiling in a sing-song voice, "Oh, Closet nee-chan~" His grin then widened into his devilish grin as he reaches into is backpack and pulls out a shotgun, he then loads a few shells into the shotgun and cocks it and then places the barrel a few inches from the door he rests his finger on the trigger. He then says, "Why don't you tell us whats behind the door, nee-chan? Or i can blast a large hole in it."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 am

Arrai noticed the small look from Rose as well, but he ignored it. Well, more like didn't pay attention to it. Arrai made a small salute. "Yes ma'am!" And with that he spread out his arms like an airplane and "flew" over to Larien, making sounds and everything.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:41 am

Mai sighed.
"okay, this is really stupid." She said as she "flew" on Arrai, had she not want to fall, she would have burried her face in her hands "And ive done some really stupid things...."

"Um...um...i never said it was...dangerous, in the first place." the closet started to sound anxious "Its just..bad for me."
"and uh...um..i mean, its not bad for you, but you would get angry at me and then..id probably die..."
the closet started to laugh nervously, being threatened, it had forgotten about the bargain it had made, but then again, it knew that "letting someone out" really didnt mean it, considering what was behind the door.
"um..im...uh..going to uh...open the door." The girl popped out, hiding slightly in the wall "so uh..no need for the chainsaw or the blasting of the closet...the closet would like to remain alive, or whatever it is i am."

And with a swing of the door, it opened.
TO REVEAL-
Another closet.

"ah...hahaha, uh..yeah..its uh...another closet." The girl hid back in the wall "Um..im uh...just going to uh..go..now."
a brief moment of silence and the short clicking of Mai reloading her gun as she hung unto Arrai filled the room quietly.
"PLEASE DONT KILL ME."

(ooc: pffft, yeah, its another closet, i know, stupid idea. but hey, now all you have to do it get out of this one! hahaha...hahaha. ill uh, post whats in it later...feel free to imagine right now though.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

"I still like the chainsaw idea."

(Pffft. short post. sorry >< not actually supposed to be on the computer right now ><)
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 am

"Oh Great! ANOTHER CLOSET AND I'M WET!!!" Shocked Rai complained.
"what else can go wrong?" Rolling Eyes
Rai started rummaging through Mai's clothes to see what else Mai keeps in her closet.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in a closet.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: